'Cause the one upside of Wendy,
就是通常不会浪废时间来讨论该怎么相处
she was usually too wasted for relationship chats.
好吧 我痛苦的清醒着
Well, I'm painfully sober.
我看的出来
I can see that.
我没法逃避这个问题 是吗?
I'm not getting out of this, am I?
是的
No.
塔拉 我的想法很疯狂
My shit was crazy, Tara.
那种要么每秒和你在一起
That " I got to be with you every minute
要么就自杀的那种疯狂
or I'm gonna kill myself" type of crazy.
- 我知道 - 看
- I know. - Look
我并没有改变对你的感受
the way I feel about you hasn't changed.
我仍然可以继续 但事情不该如此
I can still go there. But this can't be that.
因为我们应该弄清楚什么是对的
'Cause we got to figure out what's right.
但我不是想回避 我们目前的状况
But I'm not trying to avoid this, what we have.
我只是想花点时间想清楚未来
Just gotta take a minute to know what to do.
好的
Okay.
你可以花点时间
You can have a minute.
你去哪了
Where you been?
给 拿着另一头
Here. Take the other end.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
你说现在贴装饰么
Hanging a banner?
在我和塔拉之间?
With me and Tara.
我♥干♥什么了?
What am I doing?
利用我来伤害贾克斯和她
Using me to hurt her and Jax.
问我是否还爱他 是否想要跟我的家庭在一起
Asking me if I still love him, do I want my family together.
那都是为了把她扫地出门
That was all about pushing her out of the picture.
这什么都改变不了
It didn't change anything.
我说过的话依旧作数
I still meant everything I said.
你管我的动机干什么?
What do you care what my motives are?
你还是会得到你最想要的东西
You still get the thing you want the most.
我也是
So do I.
我不跟你计较你故意塞毒品给我
I was okay with you slipping me
那足够药死一匹马了
enough crank to kill a horse.
我对亚伯做的事情 算我罪有应得
Because of what I did to Abel, I deserved that.
但我不再是两个月前的我了
But I am not the same person I was two months ago.
我不会成为你的棋子
I can't be a part of this.
伽玛 你是在玩弄别人的生活
You're playing with people's lives, Gemma.
我是在保护无辜者
I'm protecting the innocent.
要说我在这过程中越了些界限 那就这样吧
If I step on a few toes in the meanwhile, so be it.
老天 你真是相信自己那套 是吗?
Jesus. You really believe that, don't you?
那又怎样?
So what?
把针头放下来几个礼拜
Putting down that needle for a few weeks
你以为你就有权利教训我了?
somehow gives you the right to judge me?
你还是好好的 长远的 看看吧 甜心
You better take a good,long look, sweetheart...
因为你是在为你自己渴望的东西自掘坟墓
'cause you are burning a hole through the very thing you can't wait to become.
没准这就是你这样恨自己的原因
Maybe that's why you hate yourself so much.
你越早接受这一点
The sooner you accept that
就越早放下这包袱
the sooner you put down this holy crutch.
上帝
Jesus
不过是替我剪剪草而已
is just a guy who cuts my lawn.
你想要任何东西 我都建议你去找约斯特探员
If you need anything, I just want you to ask Agent Yost
她会跟你待在一起 好吗?
who'll be staying with you, okay?
审判什么时候开始?
When does the trial begin?
还不太清楚 不过快了
We don't know exactly. But soon.
- 要花很久时间吗? - 我不确定
- Is it gonna take a long time? - I'm not sure.
呃 别担心 好吗? 我们街上还有警长
Uh, don't worry, okay? We have sheriffs on the street.
我的人跟你待一起
I have my people staying with you.
- 很快就结束了 - 好的
- It'll all be over before you know it. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
你觉得这主意不好
You think this is a bad idea.
- 是的 - 克雷跟玛雅帮做了交易
- Yeah. I do. - Clay made a deal with the Mayans...
确保查敏不会变成战场
to make sure the war didn't reach Charming.
现在比那玩的更大了
It's bigger than that now.
什么
What?
还是先把这事儿了了吧
Let's just get this done.
嘿 伙计 你如果明白我想说的话
Hey, man, if you think I'm walking into something
看看最近几个月的事 伙计
Look at the last few months, man.
仓库被炸了
The warehouse gets blown up.
玛雅帮想要杀克雷 鲍比入狱了
Mayans tried to kill Clay. Bobby's in jail.
而ATF一直想用RICO法案死盯着我们
We got A.T.F. Trying to stick RICO up our ass.
你觉得这帮会还能撑多久?
How much longer do you think this club's got?
我们能做的更好 伙计
We're better than this, man.
我老爸?
My old man?
他预计到了这种境况
He saw the nightmare coming.
奥佩 他很聪明 比我明智的多
He was smart, Ope. Way smarter than me.
他对于帮会发展有想法
He had ideas about where to take the club.
知道吗? 合法的赚钱方法
You know? Legitimate ways to earn.
他知道的
He knew.
萨门克罗必须改变才能生存
Sam Crow's got to change to survive.
克雷绝不会放弃军♥火♥生意
Clay'll never walk away from running guns.
我知道
I know.
他说的很清楚了
He's made that very clear.
好吧 再过个几年
Well, a few more years
他再也无法当掌门人的时候 你就是大哥了
he won't be able to turn the throttle, and you'll be number one.
那鲍比和蒂格怎么办?
And Bobby and Tig?
要把他们朝新的方向上赶?
Pushing them in a new direction?
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
那比移山还难
Two immovable objects.
但势不可挡
Irresistible force.
真有这可能
It could happen
- 奥佩 唐娜来了 - 谢谢
- Hey, Ope. Donna's here. - Thanks.
最好别让她看见我们这两包枪
Probably best not to greet her with two bags of guns.
对
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to bother you.
没关系 有事吗 宝贝?
No. It's all right. What's up, babe?
你妈想接孩子去游乐场玩
Your mom wants to take the kids to Fun Town
然后带他们去吃晚餐
and then to dinner.
我想先征求一下你的意见
I didn't wanna say yes until I talked to you.
老妈自愿带孩子啊
Mom's volunteering to spend time with the kids.
是啊 我想他们之前相处地很愉快
Yeah. I guess she had a good time with them.
你真的应该跟她好好谈谈 奥佩
You know, you really should talk to her, Ope.
我想她留下来
I think she's just finding excuses
不过是想找个借口看看你
to stay around until she sees you.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
好吧 让她带孩子们去玩吧
Yeah. She can take the kids.
这么说我们有时间独处了
That means we'll have the house to ourselves for a while.
靠
Shit.
贾克斯要给亚伯办一个派对
Jax is having a party for Abel.
- 欢迎宝宝出院回家 - 噢!
- It's a homecoming thing. - Oh!
你可以不用来
You don't have to go.
但我得去露个面 送个礼
But I got to swing by and drop off a gift.
我想参加 亚伯出院回家可是大事一件
I wanna go. Abel coming home is a big deal.
我们一家人都应该出席
Our family should be there.
是啊 都应该参加
Yeah, we should.
这主意不错
I'd like that.
我让玛丽晚餐前把孩子们送回来
I'll tell Mary to bring the kids home before dinner.
好的
Okay.
你这么做是为了孩子吗?
You really doing this for your kids?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我有两个男孩
Got two boys.
国家又切断了我的补助
Uncle Sam cut off my aid. Again.
你看起来又不像残疾人
You look pretty able-bodied to me.
比起在这里举牌子讨饭吃…
There's got to be something better you can be doing...
还不如找点力所能及的工作
than holding up clever signs and begging.
保住工作对我来说可不容易 夫人…
It's hard for me to hold down a job, ma'am...
因为我患有精神病
on account of the mental illness.
时常情绪暴躁 无缘无故
Tend to fly into rages. No apparent reason.
什么时候这也成精神病了?
Since when is that a mental illness?
别把钱都拿去买♥♥毒品了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表