Hey! Beware the zombie bikers!
上帝 你吓死我了
Jesus Christ. You scared the piss out of me.
这是你朋友啊 是谁呀?
Who's your friend?
恨透了这烂事
Hate this shit.
你看 掘墓真是作孽啊 伙计
It's really bad karma, you know, digging up a grave, man.
不 只要不是你的墓 作点孽没关系
Nah. As long as it's not your grave, karma's just fine.
我们怎么把他弄出来?
So how we gonna get him out?
我想得要个拖车才行
I think we're gonna need a tow truck.
老天 这尸体臭死了 让达比闻闻
Jesus Christ. These guys stink. We'll leave Darby
墨西哥死人的恶臭
some good dead Mexican stench.
兄弟 瞧 我告诉他们我在战争中失去了蛋蛋
Dude, look, I tell them I lost it in battle.
他们这些爱国分子只想含着它
All they want to do is wrap their patriotic lips around it.
该死!
Shit!
认着那个混球了! 瞧 他把我啤酒给洒了!
Get that asshole! You know, he made me spill my beer!
伽玛.
Gemma.
- 亚伯好像好点了 精神了点 - 是啊
- Abel seems better. Stronger. - Yeah.
他是个幸运的孩子
He is a lucky kid.
和他母亲在同一晚逃过了死神魔爪
Both he and his mom escaped death on the same night.
是啊
Yeah.
我听说温迪的事了 很可悲
I heard about Wendy. Very sad.
不过我真不觉得惊讶
I can't say I'm surprised.
我也猜你不会
Guess you wouldn't be.
有想法?
Something on your mind?
不 倒是你 有什么放不下的?
No. Something weighing on yours?
那瘾君子告诉你什么了?
Junkie tell you something?
没 她打了镇静剂还没醒
No. She's still sedated.
但孩子生下来后我和她谈过
But I talked to her after that baby was born.
当时她崩溃了
She was crushed.
她恨她自己 但她还想活下去
She hated herself, but she wanted to live.
她不想死 那针是别人塞给她的
No, somebody else popped her with that needle.
或者 至少可以说 是给了她一把上膛的枪
Or, at the very least, gave her the loaded gun.
在你看来 我就是那个人吧?
Guess you think I'm that somebody?
还有她整个怀孕期 满身的针痕...
Guess I was the one shooting it into her fingers and toes...
也是我给她打的?
the whole goddamn time she was pregnant too?
不 那是她自己造的孽
No. That sin's on her.
如果我是警♥察♥ 我得说那是动机
If I were a cop, I'd call that motive.
还好 感谢上帝你只是个医生
Well, thank God you're only a doctor.
等温迪出了戒毒病房♥ 我们听听她怎么说
We'll see what Wendy says when she comes out of detox.
或者我把这猜想说给贾克斯听听如何
Or maybe I'll bounce my theory off of Jax.
看看他会怎么想
See where he lands on it.
你想指责他母亲试图谋杀他前妻?
That's how you're gonna win back his heart?
从而赢回他的心?
Accusing his mother of trying to murder his ex-wife?
拜托 你没这么笨
Come on. You are smarter than that.
- 我没想赢回谁的心 - 没有?
- I am not trying to win back anybody. - No?
- 那你干吗回到查敏? - 因为工作
- Then why did you come back to Charming? - Because of the job.
哪份工作? 你是做医生呢 还是做警♥察♥?
Which one? Doctor or detective?
你还以为
You still think...
你可以在这镇子里言所欲言 为所欲为吗?
you can just say or do anything you want in this town, don't you?
万事有因果循环 迦玛 出来混还是要还的
Everything comes around, Gemma. No one is untouchable.
就凭你 宝贝?
You want to touch me, sweetheart?
你自己觉得很爽吗?
That make you happy?
你是个白♥痴♥ 这哪是基情 我剃光头好多年了
You're an idiot. It's not gay. I've been shaving my shit for years.
- 哦 这绝对是基情- 随你说吧
- Oh, it's totally gay. - Whatever.
- 噢 靠 - 啊 靠
- Oh, shit. - Aw, shit.
靠 他看见撞坏的车头了
Shit. He spotted the smashed front end.
警♥察♥要发现假车牌
Cops run those bogus plates...
会把那车翻个底朝天
they're gonna search that S.U.V. From top to bottom.
那里面可放着两具尸体 哥们
We got two dead bodies in there, man.
罗带警♥察♥有飞虎车队
Lodi's got a sky team.
我们别想脱身了 咱们这破车怎么跑得过
We'll never get away, not in this piece of shit.
把枪收起来
Put the gun away.
什么事儿?
What's up?
上帝! 嘿!
Jesus Christ! Hey!
嘿! 回来!
Hey! Get back here!
快点 猪头 快!
Come on, piggy. Come on!
跑啊 菜鸟 跑!
Run, prospect. Run!
快上来 你们两个基佬!
Get in, you faggots!
跑啊 宝贝 跑!
Run, baby, run!
跑 小弟们! 进来!
Run, boys! Get in!
再见 警♥察♥叔叔! 拜拜!
Bye, copper! Bye!
- 给 - 谢了
- Here. - Thanks.
你出狱以来我一直
I haven't had a chance to talk to you much...
没机会跟你好好谈谈
since you got out of the joint.
没啥好说的 你知道出来后是什么样子
Not much to say. You know what it's like.
- 一段时间才能适应 - 是啊
- Takes a while to adjust. - Yeah.
听说唐娜这段时间不好过啊
Hear Donna's having a rough time of it.
我觉得我在狱里的时候 她反倒好过点
I think it was easier for her when I was inside.
- 那时她知道该做什么 - 我明白
- She knew what to do then. - Gets that way.
有时我们关爱的人不懂怎么做才正确
Sometimes the people we love just don't know the right move.
他们因为恐惧而变得软弱
Crippled by all the shit they're afraid of.
唐娜没有变软弱
Donna's not crippled.
她是心里有气
She's pissed.
那你呢 奥佩? 你心里有气吗?
How about you, Ope? You pissed?
我是说 人被关起来
I mean, guys get locked up...
通常因为失去自♥由♥而心生怨恨
they resent the loss of freedom.
开始质疑他们做的每个抉择
Start doubting choices they made-
究竟是对还是错
the right and wrong of it all.
我没有怨恨
I got no resentments.
好样的
Attaboy.
喂 吉米叔来电♥话♥了
Yo. UncleJimmy called.
# 你知道我爱你 宝贝儿? #
You know I love you, baby ?
我刚收到消息 附近有抢劫黑点
I just got a heads-up about a hijack zone.
- 哪儿? - 科尔曼匝道外
- Where? - Coleman off-ramp.
呃 我想我们应该绕到后面 改走101公路
Uh, think we should go around the back way, take 101 instead.
你确定你们都知道要去哪儿?
You sure you guys know where the hell you're going?
你唠叨得像我老婆
You sound like my wife.
# 都结束了 宝贝儿? #
All over, baby ?
# 一切结束了 继续 #
End of the line, Rollin'on.
好 往前点 再上点 再上点
Okay, bring it forward. A little more. A little more.
哇!
Whoa!
- 不错 - 哦 听着真恶心!
- Good. - Oh, that sounded nasty!
哦 天啊 谁给绿色和平打组织个电♥话♥
Oh, Jesus. Someone call Green Peace.
我们正在拯救一条墨西哥鲸鱼
We're saving a Mexican whale.
- 加把劲儿 肥鲸 - 哦 天啊
- Come on, Shamu. - Oh, God.
好的
Okay.
-好 - 啊
- Okay. - Ah.
祖斯!
Juice!
把血拿来 快!
Get the blood. Come on!
搞逼真点!
Make it look real!
这不是做蛋糕啊 菜鸟
You ain't icing a cake, prospect.
这是犯罪现场 爽快点啊!
It's a crime scene. Let's go!
明白 明白
I know. I know.
很好
Yeah.
好了 一起来
All right, let's do it.
多美妙的一幕!
What a beautiful thing!
好了 把枪放过去 我来留条信息
All right, plant the gun. I'll leave the message.
好了 我们走!
All right, let's go!
电路城(美国IT公♥司♥)的货 去你♥妈♥的♥
Circuit City, kiss my guinea ass.
- 这批货我两天之内给你运完 - 好
- I can move this whole load for you in two days. - Good.
- 五五分成? - 啊 给我一成就行了
- Fifty-fifty? - Aaah, just throw me 10%.
算是个见面礼物 我们最近生意遇到点小麻烦
It's my little gift to you. We had a little setback with the business.
嗯 我们听到道上传闻了
Yeah. We heard rumors.
- 墨西哥佬 是吧? - 是的
- Wetbacks, right? - Yeah.
我们可能需要点时间 才能重整旗鼓
It might be a minute. before we're up and running.
在这之前 如果你还有其他的客户可以...
I'd appreciate it if you...
耐心一点...
and some of the other crews would be a little patient...
给我们点时间站稳脚跟
give us some time to get on our feet...
不去找另外的承包商 我们感激不尽
before you found another distributor.
我们可能得去别的地方做些短期生意
We might need to go elsewhere in the short term.
但是我会通知手下的
But I'll let the boys know.
除了混乱之子
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表