我就打开天窗说亮话 好吗?
I'm gonna be straight with you, okay?
我也是被迫查这鬼案子的
I got this bullshit case dumped on me.
我也不想整天跟着一帮飞车党屁♥股♥后面转悠
Last thing I want to be doing is running around humping outlaw bikers.
我想弄点东西跟老板交差
I just need something to take back to my bosses.
至于这情报有没有用 老娘真♥他♥妈♥不在乎
If the intel leads nowhere, I really don't give a shit.
我知道三个月后你要申请假释
I know you have a parole up in three months.
如果这次你帮了我
If you help me with this...
我可以让你假释成功
I can make it happen this time.
然后你会扔给我个推荐信?
And you'd throw me a recommendation?
是的 我会
Yeah, I would.
鲁安自♥由♥了 你从这儿出去了
Luann walks, you get out of here.
我也能办个正儿八经的案子了 绝对的三赢
And I get to move on to a real case. This is a win-win-win situation.
我知道的都没用了 我和萨门克罗没啥关系了
Shit I know is all dead. I'm not plugged into Sam Crow anymore.
我老板又不知道 不是吗?
My boss doesn't know that, does he?
随便给我点陈年旧账 我真不介意
Just give me any old dead shit. I really don't care.
我想用写的 都写下来
I want it all in writing. All of it.
还有夫妻探视 我想见鲁安
And a conjugal. I want to see Luann.
我会尽力安排
I'll try and make that happen.
好
Okay.
我可以留下的
I can stay.
不用了
No.
我在这儿没事的 你知道吗?
I gotta just be okay here, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
那我走了
I'm gonna go.
嘿 如果11年前你跟我一起走了
Hey, what would have happened...
事情发展成什么样子呢?
if you'd left with me 11 years ago?
我也不知道 塔拉
I don't know, Tara.
如果你留下了 事情又会是怎样呢?
What would have happened if you stayed?
也许我就不会杀人
Maybe I wouldn't have killed someone.
你没有
You didn't.
你必须忘记这件事
You're gonna get past this.
你不能永远都这样的
You won't feel like this forever.
我说真的 塔拉
Honestly, Tara.
你妈说我必须结束我们的关系
Your mom says that I have to end this.
我们不能再这样下去了
That whatever we're doing here can't work.
你信她了?
You believe her?
我们这算什么? 是
What is this? Is-
我的意思是 就因为科恩的那件事么?
I mean, is it just about the Kohn thing?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我要你别听我那疯子老妈的话去睡觉
I want you to stop listening to my crazy mom and get some sleep.
但是我们不能老是回避这个话题
Well, we can't keep looking the other way.
我们必须要想清楚
We need to think about this.
我们到底在干什么啊?
What the hell are we doing?
你爱我么?
Do you love me?
这是一个简单的问题 宝贝
It's a simple question, babe.
但答案却很复杂
It's not a simple answer.
我知道
I know.
好吧
All right.
我要走了 行么?
I'm gonna go. Okay?
你吸这个会亢奋么?
You ever get high off of this?
- 这只是氧气啊 - 是的 我知道我知道
- It's just oxygen. - No, I know. I know.
但是你不能把剂量调高 然后…
But can't you turn it way up and get, like...
文艺地放荡一下?
you know, the Blue Velvet kind of thing going on?
他这是犯什么毛病了?
What the hell is wrong with him?
他毛病太多了 伙计
The list is too long, my friend.
- 鲍比 我们该开始了 - 是的
- Bobby, we should do this. - Yeah.
- 听着 鲍勃 我来做这件事 - 什么?
- Listen, Bob. I'll do it. - What?
- 别担心 我会做好的 - 好吧 等等
- Don't worry. I'll do it. - All right. No, hey.
怎么样? 过的好么? 嗯?
How's it going? How's it going? Huh?
听着 伙计们 额…
Look, guys, uh...
我真心不想惹麻烦
last thing I want to do is start any trouble.
我的女朋友 也是墨西哥人
My girl, she's Mexican too.
那边桌子上的那群混♥蛋♥…
These assholes over here at this table...
该死的他们在说她的坏话
the shit they're saying about her.
我并不是有意打扰你们 伙计们…
I don't want to bother you fellas...
但是我女儿跟她一样大
but I got a daughter at home just about her age.
那些乡巴佬正对你女儿说三道四 太粗俗了
And them rednecks over there are saying things about your girl that are more than rude.
- 他们真是太低俗了 - 谁说的?
- They are downright disgusting. - Who said it?
就我后面的那个黑头发的
It's that black-haired prick right behind me.
干得漂亮
Well done.
我尽力了
I do what I can.
她在隔开的办公室 她不会听到我们的
Dispatch is in a separate office.She won't hear us.
从后门进入牢房♥
Get to the cells through the back door.
奥佩?
Ope?
- 你有听吧 伙计? - 是的
- You here, man? - Yeah.
那是我们开始行动的信♥号♥♥
That's our cue.
留在这里 有人出现就通知我
Stay here. Call if anyone shows up.
- 我以为你需要我 - 眼睛睁大点 伙计
- I thought you wanted me- - Just keep your eyes open, dude.
该死的
Holy shit.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我们觉得他们在要挟奥图
We think the feds are pressing Otto.
是有问题 他们让我明天见他
Something's going on. They're letting me see him tomorrow.
你要给他传个话
You gotta get a message to him.
他们想用RICO法案对付帮派
They're trying to use the RICO act against the club.
你要告诉奥图不能给他们任何信息 好么?
You gotta tell Otto he can't give them any info, all right?
什么都不能给 无论多微不足道 多旧的帐
Nothing. No matter how small or old.
该死的
Shit.
- 好的 - 行么?
- Okay. - All right?
- 我会告诉他 - 好的
- I'll tell him. - All right.
他们问你什么了?
What are they asking you?
贾克斯 你要
Jax, you gotta-
你把我带出去 好么 求你了
you gotta take me with you, man. Please.
我不能
I can't.
那个贱♥货♥要把我送回内华达
That bitch wants to send me back to Nevada.
我要进监狱 他妈的坐一辈子的牢
I'm gonna do hard time, like a hundred goddamn years.
我不能这样子
I can't do that.
你妈妈是对的
Your mom's right.
我待在这里会泄密的 我会泄密的!
I'll rat if I stay in here. I'll rat!
我一定会的! 拜托 求你带我一起走
Come on! Please. Please take me with you.
好了 闭嘴
All right, shut up.
来吧 来吧 你还好?
Come on. Come on. You okay?
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 你♥他♥妈♥带着她干嘛?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where the hell you going with her?
- 我们要带着她 - 你要带着她越狱?
- We gotta take this one with us. - You're breaking her out?
- 是的 - 嘿 你不是警♥察♥局长么?
- Yeah. - Hey, aren't you the police chief?
- 我也不知道我是谁 - 他是朋友
- I got no idea what I am anymore. - He's a friend.
带她上车 我要去你办公室看看
Put her in the van. I'm gonna check your office,
看看我能找到什么
see what I can find.
好吧 来吧 女孩
Oh. Come on, little girl,
在我又要被什么东西咬屁♥股♥之前 这边
before something else bites me in the ass. Over there.
哦 天哪 哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus. Oh, God.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
我真不敢相信我们居然让他们把她带出去了
I cannot believe we let them sneak her out under our noses
趁我们俩还都在-
while you and I are-
放轻松 宝贝 别先急着割腕
Ease up, sweetheart. Don't slit your wrists just yet.
彻瑞也是你的案子
Cherry was half your case.
奥克兰地方检察官刚刚把这些传真给我
Oakland D.A.'s office just faxed me these.
在赫夫纳的谋杀中目击证人认出两个人
Turned up an eyewitness to Hefner's murder.I.D. 'd two guys.
该死的 鲍比 猫王 这个看上去像奥佩
Holy shit. Bobby Elvis. And this looks like Opie.
我今天早晨把他们的档案发过去了
I sent their mug shots up this morning.
我们应该在今天下午会有确认
We should have a positive I.D. By this afternoon.
去他妈的婊♥子♥ 这就是我们的新帐了
Screw the tart. This gives us our present-day crime.
现在我要去问旧账了
Now I am gonna go get me some yesterday.
嗯!
Mmm!
鲁安的豁免权和你的免费保释许可
Luann's immunity and your get-out-of-jail-free card.
你 呃 你漏了几个签名
You're, uh, missing a couple signatures.
是的 你办完之后我会签的
Well, I sign off on them after you hold up your end.
我要把我的手伸到口袋里 只是拿张餐巾纸
I'm reaching in my pocket. Just a napkin.
九年前的大规模劫机
Big hijack nine years ago.
萨门克罗 还有另外两个分会
Sam Crow, two other charters.
你打出来 我会签名…
You type it up, I'll sign it...
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表