- 苏格兰人? - 知道啊
- Scotsman? - Yeah.
我在女王陛下的军队里当了5个月的医务兵
Five months in Her Majesty's armed forces as a medic.
5个月 嗯?
Five months, eh?
- 后来我被军法审判 - 哦 好极了
- Till I was court-martialed. - Oh, great.
你认为这次袭击只是针对我们的?
You think this hit was just about us?
还是也有爱尔兰人的份?
Or us and the Irishman?
我不知道
I don't know.
阿尔瓦雷斯怎么知道爱尔兰人的事?
How would Alvarez know about the Irish?
达比 伙计
Darby, man.
是达比
It was Darby.
北欧帮和玛雅帮已经联手了
The Nords and the Mayans have joined forces.
当我们炸掉那个仓库时我就知道
I saw it happening weeks ago when we blew up that warehouse.
我说过 我们当时就该处理它
I told you we should've handled it then.
这是个血腥的星期天 兄弟
This is Bloody Sunday, brother.
我们要召集所有的混乱之子
We gotta call in all the Sons.
召集所有人 马上把毒贩和墨西哥佬一起端了
All of them. Kill this cracker/wetback alliance now.
蒂格说得对
Tig's right.
我们要死尸 要枪
We need bodies, need guns.
你跟我们一起干么?
You with us here?
我们还没准备好战斗
We're not ready for war.
我们没有资金 我们没有多余的武器
We got no cash. We got no weapons surplus.
更别说ATF还在盯着我们
Not to mention A.T.F.'s still in place.
我们会找到现金和武器
We can find cash and weapons.
问题是 你会和我们一起干么?
The question is, are you with us here?
- 能给我们几分钟时间么? - 哦 好的
- Can you give us a minute? - Yeah, sure.
你以为我注意力分散了?
You think I'm distracted?
因为我的孩子?
All this shit with my kid?
我很关心你的注意力
I'm very concerned about your focus...
但是我很怀疑你对帮派的忠诚度
but I'm having serious doubts about your level of commitment to this club.
我今天就为了帮派
I risked my life for 15 grand today
冒着生命危险搞到1万5千
because this club needed it.
我的忠诚不减
My commitment hasn't changed.
还有我的房♥子被破坏? 是的
And the damage that happened to my family? Yeah.
我对事物的看法不同了
I'm seeing things different.
我会从大局出发 为了我 也为了帮派
Big picture shit- For me, this club.
但是我并不怕大开杀戒 克雷
But I ain't afraid to get bloody, Clay.
我只是害怕血光之灾会把帮派害死
I'm just afraid all that blood's gonna kill Sam Crow.
阿尔瓦雷斯今天差点把我杀了
Alvarez tried to assassinate me today.
现在 就必须大开杀戒了
Right now, this is only about blood.
什么该死的大局…
And I'll worry about all that- that big picture shit...
搞定这事再说
after this score gets settled.
我们去跟阿尔瓦雷斯讨公道…
We even out this shit with Alvarez...
混乱之子和玛雅帮就会纷争不断
it's gonna trigger a lot of S.O.A. Mayan beefs.
我要你跟祖斯去找人 好吧?
I want you and Juice to get on the horn. All right?
华盛顿 犹他 内华达- 我要一号♥跟二号♥…
Washington, Utah, Nevada- I want the number one and the number two...
后天前必须出现在查敏镇
in Charming by the end of day tomorrow.
克雷 我很担心 你知道吗?
Clay, I'm worried about this, okay?
现在 贾克斯很聪明
Now, Jax is smart.
我也很欣赏他的领导能力
And I appreciate his lead on a lot of stuff.
但是我们现在要干的事情 脑筋不管用
But where we gotta go now- It ain't about being smart.
这是得见血的
It's about killing shit.
- 我知道 - 不 不
- I know. - No, no.
我的意思是 我不信任他
I mean, I don't trust him.
当临到要见血的时候 我不信任他了
When push comes to blood, I don't.
我不信他够胆开枪 你听到我说什么了么?
I don't think he's got the balls to pull a trigger, you hear what I'm saying?
我听到了
I hear you.
听到了
I hear you.
他屁♥股♥里的子弹可能伤到了动脉
The slug in his ass may have hit an artery.
要止血 只能做手术了
It's probably the only thing that's slowing down the blood loss.
要救这家伙 必须弄些外科手术的工具来
The only way we're gonna save this guy is we get some surgical tools.
什么样的工具?
Like what?
手术刀 钳子 缝合线和针
Scalpels, clamps, sutures, needles-
等等之类的所有东西
All that kind of shit.
- 发生了什么事? - 你问他
- What happened? - Ask him.
- 哦老天 - 我没事 我没事 我没事
- Oh, my God. - I'm fine. I'm fine, I'm fine.
我就知道 该死的
I knew it. Goddamn it.
我就知道不详的事会发生
I knew something bad was happening.
上帝
Holy shit.
我们怎么会有辆救护车?
Where'd we get an ambulance?
那傻子偷的
Numb-nuts stole it.
我们得把那爱尔兰人救回来
We'll patch up the Irishman.
好的 需要我做点什么么?
All right. So what do you need me to do?
这样 明天我们聚首一堂
Well, we're gonna have a full house tomorrow.
或许你能帮我们准备点吃的喝的
Maybe you could prep that- You know, food, booze.
好的
Okay.
- 我会通知女孩们 - 嗯
- I'll get the girls into it. - Mm-hmm.
- 我讨厌这样 - 嗯
- Man, I hate this shit. - Mmm.
我爱你
Love you.
我爱你
Love you.
注意安全
Careful.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
冷静点
Calm down.
- 拜托 按住他 按住他 - 奇博斯
- Come on, hold him. Hold him. Hold him. - Chibs.
- 怎么? - 给我一张手术材料清单
- Yeah? - Make a list of the surgical shit you need.
我打给塔拉看她能否帮点忙
I'll call Tara, see if she can help.
好的 孩子
Okay, kid.
真感谢你帮了我们大忙
I appreciate you helping us out.
没什么 我看看我急救箱里有点什么
Well, I'll see what I have in my kit.
我没办法从圣汤马斯医院带点东西出来
L-I couldn't take anything from St. Thomas.
- 他们都列在清单上 - 是的 当然
- They inventory. - Yeah, of course.
你有什么都行
Whatever you have's fine.
这里有些是你能用上的
Here's some of the things you need.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
虽然我不知道发生了什么事 贾克斯
I'm not sure what's going on, Jax...
但我真心希望你们没事
but I hope it works out okay.
当然
Yeah.
- 我很抱歉 - 为什么那么说?
- I'm sorry. - For what?
你知道 当我一听说你回到了镇上
You know, when I heard you were back in town...
我脑海里一直盘旋着那一幕
I ran the scenario of how this would work-
和你重逢的情景
You and me.
那是什么样的一幕?
What'd it look like?
就像这样
Like this.
你不知道我又做了哪些坏事
You wondering what kind of bad shit I was doing.
我只能对你说抱歉
Me saying I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
- 这样的谈话并不陌生 - 没错
- I guess this conversation feels familiar. - Yeah.
因为我还是那个我 还是穿着那件夹克
Because I'm the same guy, wearing the same cut.
而你 你已经不一样了 医生
But you-You're someone different, Doc.
这是件好事
That's a good thing.
今天晚上
Tonight...
我看到了一个很疼爱他儿子的父亲
I saw a father who loves his son.
已经不再孤僻 害怕有人进入他的生活
No fear of being vulnerable, of letting someone in.
虽然你还是穿同样的夹克
It might be the same cut,
但你已经不是以前的那个你
but it's not the same guy.
晚安
Good night.
- 不! 不要! - 嘘嘘
- No! No! - Shh, shh.
贾克斯!
Jax!
- 不! 不要! - 嘘嘘嘘
- No! No! Jax! Jax! - Shh, shh, shh.
嘘
Shh.
再见 撒门克罗先生
Good-bye, Mr. Crow.
- 嘘 你没事吧? - 贾克斯!
- Shh. You okay? - Jax!
不准叫 听明白没?
No screaming. You understand?
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我不得不采取这种方式 塔拉
I'm sorry I had to do it this way, Tara.
我只是需要你给我5分钟
But I just- I needed five minutes...
我想不出其他办法了
and I knew there was no other way.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 约休
You're in a lot of trouble, Josh.
求你了 你走就好 我不会说起任何事
Please, just leave. I won't say anything.
给我5分钟
Five minutes. I just need-
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表