I'm sorry. I-
我...我做不到...我...
I-I can't- I-
哦 不要啊 求你了
Oh, no. Please.
- 别让他动 - 克雷!
- Hold him still. - Clay!
- 让他流血致死 - 天呐 我的天呐
- Let him bleed out. - Holy shit. Holy shit.
然后把他埋在树林里 标记好了
Bury him in the woods. Mark the grave.
把他的东西包装好
Pick those up and gift wrap 'em.
把这把刀放在袋子里 你手一定不要碰到了
Put this in a bag. Make sure you don't touch it.
这上面都是奥斯瓦德的指纹
It's got Oswald's prints all over it.
我们他妈的在这里干什么啊到底?
What the hell are we doin' here?
只是在保护我们的土地
Takin' out some real estate insurance.
确保奥斯瓦德不会那些林地卖♥♥出去
Makin' sure Oswald doesn't sell off those tracts of lumber acreage.
所以你一切都计划好了
So you knew this was comin'.
不管奥斯瓦德有胆没胆
Whether Oswald had the nerve or not,
这整件事就是为了勒索他
this whole hunt was about blackmail.
其实呢 这个筹码只是发扬互助精神的...
Well, actually, the leverage was just a fortunate by-product...
一个好结果罢了
of my community spirit.
嘿 你想让我成为下一任主席
Hey. You want me to be your number two,
保护整个帮派?
protect this club?
那我得知道 你领导我们往什么方向发展
Then I gotta know where you're takin' us,
否则 我们之间没有信任可言
otherwise, there's no trust.
如果我们两个都不能信任彼此...
And if you and me don't trust each other...
那萨门克罗就有大问题了
Sam Crow has got a problem.
如果奥斯瓦德的地卖♥♥出去了...
If Oswald's land goes commercial...
随之而来的就是房♥产开♥发♥
that means housing developments.
人口增长 从而会有更多警♥察♥
Population rises, brings more cops,
还有州政♥府♥和联邦政♥府♥的介入
more state and federal involvement.
查敏变成像迪斯尼乐园般拥挤不堪...
Charming goes Disney...
就容不下萨门克罗的黑道了
and Sam Crow gets squeezed out by the most dangerous gang of all:
政♥府♥是最危险的敌人
Old white money.
现在你知道了吧
Now you know.
当我们采取行动 为我们爱的人复仇...
When we take action to avenge the ones we love...
个人的正义就会与社会正义
personal justice collides with social
还有绝对正义有冲突
and divine justice.
我们自己就变成了法官 陪审团 还有上帝
We become judge, jury and God.
伴随抉择而来的 则是沉重的责任
With that choice comes daunting responsibility.
有人屈服于此 有人则滥用此权力
Some men cave under that weight. Others abuse the momentum.
真正的亡命之徒会找到
The true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart...
理智与情感的平衡
and the reason in his mind.
他的解决方法总是公理和强权的平衡点
His solution is always an equal mix of might and right.
这是你要的所有资料 科恩探员
Here's all that stuff you requested, Agent Kohn.
在查敏特别显眼的是一个非法摩托车帮派
Only thing that flagged in Charming was an outlaw M.C. Charter,
混乱之子
Sons of Anarchy.
近五年多都没有犯罪记录
No charges in over five years,
但是过去曾被控走私和贩卖♥♥军♥火♥
but past offenses have been smuggling and gun running.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
我不想你伤害自己 温迪
I don't want you hurtin' yourself, Wendy.
尤其是不要因为这件事
Not over this.
在亚伯身上发生的事不是你的错
What happened to Abel's not your fault.
哦 是啊 我什么都无能为力
Oh, yeah. I'm powerless.
这个借口也太老旧无力了
That bullshit excuse is even getting old to me.
不是这样的
It's not that.
我知道 如果我们复合...
Us getting back together-
是不会有好的结果的
I knew that would turn bad.
一开始我就没有打算结婚
I didn't want to be married.
更没有做好准备要小孩
No way I was ready for a kid.
发现你怀孕了 我就恨你
When you got pregnant, I hated you.
恨你还给他起了名字
Hated that you gave him a name.
所以我逃了
So I bailed.
他出生后一身的病 都是因为我 亲爱的
Him born tweakin', his belly hanging out, that's on me, babe.
哦 老天啊 他这么弱小
Oh, Jesus! He's so small.
他这么弱小啊 贾克斯 我都做了什么孽啊?
He's so small, Jax. What did I do?
哦 我...
Oh, I'm-
哦 我真抱歉 我的宝贝 我真对不起你
Oh, I'm so sorry, little boy. I'm so sorry.
老天啊
Jesus.
现在他们会拿他怎么办?
Now what?
他呆在保温箱里 一直到他足够强壮为止
Well, he stays in that toaster till he can throw a punch.
然后我们送你去戒毒所...
We ship your ass off to rehab...
又一次
again.
谢谢你 贾克斯 谢谢
Thank you, Jax. Thank you.
嘿 白♥痴♥ 醒醒啦
Hey, idiot. Wake up.
你肯定惹到你的兄弟们了
You must've really pissed off your buddies.
(轻微痴呆的孩子 请收养我吧)
- 哦 该死 - 是啊
- Oh, shit. - Mm-hmm.
快走呗 在我控你有伤风化之前赶紧走吧
Come on. Get outta here before I slap an indecent exposure on you.
哦...
Oh-
不好意思啊 警官 我不知道发生了什...
I'm sorry, Chief. I'm not sure what, uh-
我得先走了...
I gotta go. Um...
我八点钟该喝奶的
I'm late for my 8:00 feeding.
这样啊
Uh-huh.
好 疼 啊
Ow. Oh.
(艾略特·奥斯瓦德收 查敏镇自♥由♥街48号♥)
警官!
Officer!
什么事
Yes.
我是科恩探员
Agent Kohn,
A.T.F.芝加哥第三分局来的
A.T.F., Chicago Three Division.
我是副警长海尔
Deputy Chief Hale.
您来此有何贵干啊?
What brings you here?
我在跟进一个跨州的武器走私案
Been working an interstate weapons case.
你们镇的违法组织也许涉及案情...
Outlaw crew in your town may be involved-
混乱之子 你知道么?
Sons of Anarchy?
欢迎来到查敏
Welcome to Charming.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表