I'm sorry, Jax. I'm so sorry.
求你不要恨我
Please don't hate me.
- 你得戒毒 温迪- 我明白 我会的
- You need to get help, Wendy. - I know. I know. I will.
我发誓 这次我发誓
I promise. This time, I promise.
医生说亚伯情况有所好转
The doctor said Abel's getting stronger.
他说也许明早能做腹部缝合手术
He said maybe they would fix his belly tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow morning.
他们一定会竭尽所能
They'll do everything they can.
我的律师说他们可能会发起刑事指控
My lawyer said they might file criminal charges.
罪名是虐待胎儿
Fetal abuse.
- 我抽屉里还放着毒品 - 老天啊
- I got some stuff back at the house in the stash drawer. - Jesus Christ.
如果他们找到那玩意儿的话
Just if they find that shit,
他们会把我抓走的
they're gonna put me away.
贾克斯你是房♥主
You own the house, Jax.
我不想你受牵连
I'd hate to see this blow back on you.
是啊 你当然不想了
Yeah, of course.
贾克斯 等等 求你了 别走 贾克斯?
Jax, wait.Please, please. Jax?
求你了 贾克斯
Please, Jax.
都快半夜了
It's almost midnight.
这地方乱得像个猪圈一样
This place is a goddamn pigsty.
她从来都不懂打扫房♥间
Cleaning was never her strong suit.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
- 这是我的房♥子 - 你知道我问什么
- It's my house. - You know what I mean.
我不想你看到它这样
I don't want you to see it this way.
妈 你不需要这么做的
Mom, you don't have to do this.
听我说 我只想它看起来像个家
Look, I just want to get it livable.
- 添置几条地毯 到处有烟头烫痕 - 妈
- Buy you some decent carpet. Cigarette burns everywhere. - Mom
然后把你从宿舍里接回来
Get you out of that dorm room,
和你儿子一起...
back home...
回家
with your son.
妈 看在老天的份上 别再收拾了!
- Mom, for Christ's sakes, stop cleaning!
- 他挺不过来的 - 你说什...
- He's not gonna make it. - What are you...
你说什么呢? 发生什么事了?
What are you talking about? What happened?
他生下来只有半个肚子 心脏上还有个洞
He was born with half a stomach and a hole in his heart.
他活不下来的
He's gonna die.
你再敢这样说一遍!
Don't you say that!
你是这孩子的所有
You are the only one this boy's got.
你要是不相信他会熬过来
You don't believe he's gonna live,
还不如你现在过去亲手杀了他
you might as well go down there and kill him yourself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一定要去看看他 贾克斯
You gotta go see him, Jax.
我做不到
I can't.
为什么?
Why?
因为他会伤你的心么?
'Cause he'll break your heart?
这是作为一个父亲的责任
It's called being a father.
我这个爹又能当多久呢?
- For how long?
一天? 一个星期?
A day? A week?
你生下来的时候和你弟弟一样 有先天心脏病
You know, you were born with that same heart defect your little brother had.
你现在多结实啊
You seem pretty sturdy to me.
那段时间简直是地狱一般 但是我熬过来了
I came through hell, landed on my feet.
你♥爸♥爸被拖车撞了
Your father was hit by a goddamn semi.
被拖了一百六十多米远
Dragged 178 yards.
那老混♥蛋♥还挺了两天
And that bastard lived for two more days.
咱们特勒家命硬得很
Tellers do not die easy.
是啊 都拿去和血拼了
No. We just die bloody.
那是因为我们的爱尔兰血统
That's the Irish in us.
你和爸还在一起的时候...
When you and Dad hooked up...
他有没有和你谈过他的设想?
he ever talk to you about his vision?
关于他对这个帮派的设想?
About what he wanted from the club?
他的设想就是 你知道的...
His vision was, you know...
就是这样啊
what it is.
有一群兄弟 像一个大家庭
A brotherhood. A family.
贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥呢? 他也曾设想过这个么?
And running guns? He want that?
他从来不谈这方面的事 为什么问啊?
He never talked about that. Why?
我在库房♥里找到了爸的一些东西
I found a box of his old shit in the storage unit.
里面有 呃 照片啊 日记啊 还有...
There's, like, pictures and journals and...
我从来不了解他的东西
things I never knew about him.
那是什么啊?
What kind of things?
好像他对俱乐部的设想其实很简单
It seemed like his original idea for the M.C. Was something simpler.
只是一个反叛的社会组织
You know, social rebellion.
他叫它"哈利公社"
He called it a "Harley commune."
不是什么违法犯罪的组织
It wasn't outlaw.
只是嬉皮士团伙那样的
It was real hippie shit.
过去我们是有很多聪明的小主意
We had a lot of bright ideas back then.
那时候我们还嫩得很
We were kids.
你♥爸♥后来成长为男人 男人会照看生意
Your father became a man. Men take care of business.
是啊 确实
Yeah, we do.
你该回家了 妈 明天再接着收拾吧
You should get home, Mom. Finish cleanin' tomorrow.
我来锁门好了
I'll lock up.
好吧 亲爱的
Okay, darling.
- 晚安 妈 - 晚安 孩子
- Night, Mom. - Night, baby.
- 你的手感觉怎么样 亲爱的? - 哦
- How are the hands, baby? - Ah.
只是风湿 你去哪儿了?
Just the damp. Where you been?
在贾克斯家里打扫卫生
Cleaning up at Jax's.
当然啦 应该想到的
Of course you were.
唉 亚伯的事...
Ah. All this stuff with Abel's...
戳到了你的痛处吧 是不是?
pushin' some old buttons, huh?
我的痛处倒不要紧
It's not my buttons I'm worried about.
贾克斯不怎么好受
Jax is going through some shit.
是啊 我知道
Yeah. I know.
- 不只是孩子的事 - 什么意思?
- Not just with the kid. - What do you mean?
他在储物室找到一盒约翰的旧东西
He found a box of John's stuff in storage.
今天晚上他问我约翰对于俱乐部的设想
He was asking me about his original vision for the club.
他有没有想到要贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥什么的
Did he want to get into running guns?
今天晚上他也提起 也许我们不该重建工厂
Tonight he said that maybe we shouldn't rebuild the factory.
该死 他被负罪感吞噬了
Shit. He's gettin'chewed up by that guilt.
悔过是一件危险的事
Remorse is a dangerous thing.
看汤米的死对约翰的影响就知道了
Look what Tommy's death did to John.
这事彻底改变了他
It changed him.
让他变得软弱了
Made him soft.
你一定要压住贾克斯
You've gotta nail Jax down.
要不惜一切 克雷
You have to nail him down hard, Clay.
把他牢牢压住
Whatever it takes.
我不想让约翰的影子跟随着他
I don't want the ghost of John Teller poisoning him,
这会把我们的家业都毁了的
ruining everything we've built.
没有东西会毁掉 好吧?
Nothing's gonna get ruined, okay?
别紧张过度了
Just don't throw your panic into high gear.
他们尊敬他 贾克斯年轻力壮
They respect him. Jax is strong.
- 等你离开... - 嘿 嘿!
- And when you step down as pres... - Hey, hey!
我哪里也不会去的
I'm not going anywhere.
我知道的 亲爱的
I know, baby.
我知道
I know.
只是...
It's just...
终有一天你不能再骑摩托了...
When you can't ride anymore...
他们会投票让我的儿子做主席
they'll vote my son in as president.
我只是想确保他继承正确的父业
I just want to make sure he's following in the right father's footsteps.
好吗?
Okay?
好么?
Okay?
达比 给你手下的一点小礼物以表歉意
A little "Get well'"present for your guy, Darby.
这是件好东西 伊兹会喜欢的 谢谢
That's some serious iron. Izzy'll like that. Thank you.
我们觉得应该给他有蛋蛋的东西
Figured we'd give him something that had some balls.
我知道管理手下人是什么感觉
I know what it's like running a crew.
有时候你们的人做事...
Sometimes your guys do shit...
不经大脑
without thinking things through.
我手下大脑好使得很
My guys are thinking just fine.
那他们卖♥♥毒品给我孩子他妈的时候
They thinking fine...
也想清楚了?
when they sell crank to my pregnant ex?
那是件不幸事
That was unfortunate.
顺便问一下 你的小孩怎么样了?
How's your little family doin' anyway?
够了 够了 大家冷静点
All right, all right. Everybody contain your shit.
放开我!
Get off me!
- 你发作完了? - 是啊
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表