Let's go.
走
Move.
是时候了
It's time.
好好招待一下墨西哥人
Let's make the mexicans feel welcome.
你和游骑兵的人看着点 剩下的 去帮会
You and the nomads keep an eye on things. Rest of us, clubhouse.
他们一有行动就给你电♥话♥
Call you when they get restless.
这是我们离开的好时机
Would be a good time to take our ride.
我们得等波利回来
We have to wait for Polly.
嘿 我只在乎家人 兄弟
Hey, I'm all about family, man,
但是克雷不是那种随便就让事情过去的人
but Clay ain't the kind of guy that rolls over.
我们可能再也没有这种机会了
May not get this window again.
我们等
We wait.
好的 没问题
Okay, cool.
他们允许韦斯顿在有监视的情况下和孩子见面
So they gave Weston a supervised visit with his kid...
昂瑟的警♥察♥在一旁看着
Unser's cop as chaperone.
他带他们去纹身
And he took them for ink.
很好
Perfect.
小克利菲估计跑不掉了
Guess little Cliffie couldn't go.
他正在进行心理评估
He's in a psych eval.
去看看都有谁
Go figure.
韦斯顿 两个做纹身的
Weston, two inkers,
两个客人 小孩和警♥察♥
two customers, the kid, and the cop.
弗莱迪是我们这边的吗?
Freddy a friend?
应该是的
I think so.
我们得让韦斯顿离他的孩子远远的
We got to get Weston away from his kid.
没错
Yeah.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
去接一下电♥话♥好吗 宝贝?
Can you get that, baby?
- 我是弗莱迪 - 我是奥佩 混乱之子的
- This is Freddy. - It's Opie, Samcro.
我需要你帮个忙
Need a favor.
那个趴在你台子上的人 我们要他
Guy on your table, club wants him.
他强♥奸♥了一个成员的母亲
Raped a member's mother.
我们需要你把他和孩子警♥察♥分开
Need to get him clear of the kid and the cop.
五分钟内 找个理由让他去厕所
In five minutes, give him a reason to go to the bathroom.
你可以做到没错吧 弗莱迪?
Think you can do that, Freddy?
没有问题
I got no problem with that.
我们欠你一个人情
Club will owe you one.
来吧 快点
Come on. Let's go.
成了
Good
操
Shit.
- 怎么搞的 - 抱歉 兄弟
- Come on. - Sorry, man.
没有大问题 但是你应该去脏东西洗掉
We're okay. You should go rinse that off though.
嘿 杜克 你要尿尿吗?
Hey, Duke, you got to piss?
见鬼
Shit.
老天
Jesus.
没事 杜克
It's okay, Dukey.
把他弄走
Get rid of him.
回去吧 杜克
Head back, dukey.
我得和这些人谈谈
I got to talk to these guys.
不管发生什么
Say nothing,
一个字都别说
no matter what happens.
明白了吗?
Understand?
什么都不要告诉警♥察♥
You don't ever talk to the cops.
我爱你
I love you.
别让他看见
He never sees this.
爸爸
Dad.
我被ATF控制了
A.T.F. has me.
行动
Go.
他们要告诉吉米我是内奸 但我不是
Said they're gonna tell Jimmy I was a rat. I didn't help!
听我说 孩子
Listen to me, boy.
你得让吉米相信你没有这么做
Got to convince jimmy you'd do anything for the cause.
好 没问题
Yeah, okay.
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
杀掉那个ATF的贱♥货♥
Kill that A.T.F. bitch.
不管你用什么方法
Don't care how you do it.
我只要结果
Just get it done.
我怎么能...? 她是个探员
How do I...? She's a fed.
这就是你的考验 孩子
This is the call, boy.
是你成为一个男人的时候
This is you being a man.
自己想办法 去吧
Figure it out. Do it.
解决之后再通知我
Let me know when it's done.
非常 非常狡猾 艾迪 既狡猾又愚蠢
Very, very sneaky, Eddy. Very sneaky and very stupid.
这是引他过来的唯一办法
It's the only way I could get him to come in.
告诉他藏身的地方是安全的
Told him the safe house was clear.
他会在那里等我 一小时后
Gonna meet me there, one hour.
好样的
Good boy.
我爸爸很聪明
My da's smart.
他有很多眼线和探子
He's got scanners, detectors.
只要他察觉任何端倪 他就会知道这是个陷阱
He sees anyone, hears anything, he'll know it's a trap.
那么 我能不能相信你呢?
Yeah, well, I can't exactly trust you alone, now can I?
如果只有你一个人的话
Then just you.
没有别人
No one else.
没问题
Okay.
我们走吧
Let's go.
事情解决了
It's done.
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我也是
Me, too.
我们情况怎样?
Where we at?
沛图·瑞肯在监视佐贝拉
Puerto Rican's watching Zobelle.
我妈呢?
Where's my mom?
嗯 她和塔拉去买♥♥东西了
Her and, uh, Tara are getting supplies.
春袋跟他们在一起
Sack's with them.
你是个优秀的混乱之子
You're a good son.
敬混乱之子
Sons.
敬混乱之子
Sons.
混乱之子
Sons.
钥匙给我
Give me those.
我来开车
I'm driving.
好吧
Okay.
那个金发小妞
That blonde.
她是你上次追的那个
She's the one you chased.
她是谁 伽玛?
Who is she, gemma?
佐贝拉的女儿
Zobelle's daughter.
她就是那个告诉我她的孩子窒息了
She's the one who told me her baby was choking.
还把我打晕的人
Hit me over the head.
我们要往哪里去?
Where are we going?
往前 宝贝
Forward, sweetheart.
你要牛奶吗?
You take milk?
我有点晕车
Think I might be sick.
快去
Go.
你要干嘛?
What are you going to do with that?
你把我逼入困境...
box you put me in...
我别无选择
You give me no choice.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
什... 什么?
Wha... what?
我的老天!
Jesus!
- 搞什么...? - 没子弹的
- What the...? - Blanks.
我们知道那里有把枪
We knew the gun was there.
知道码头那里有个电♥话♥
Knew that the cell phone was at the wharf.
我们比你们先了一步 艾迪
We've been one step ahead, eddy.
现在
And now
我要用你的手♥机♥给你亲爱的爸爸
I'm going to send daddy a text
发条信息
from your phone,
告诉他我死了
telling him that I am dead and that it's safe
过来接你很安全
to come round and pick you up.
那你为什么还要看着我做这些?
Why'd you let me take it this far?
你可以直接告诉我 让我发信息的
Could've just told me, sent the text.
我只是很好奇
I was curious.
你到底有没有这个胆子
Wanted to see if you had the balls.
你果然没有
But you didn't.
我看你的爸爸养了只爱尔兰小猫 不是吗?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表