Anything I can do?
找一下那辆金色赛百灵的钥匙
Hunt down the keys to the gold Sebring.
没问题 亲爱的
Sure, darling.
这边请 亲爱的女士
Right this way, sweet cheeks.
- 谢谢 - 嗯
- Thanks. - Mm.
早上好
Good morning.
你想找谢尔曼家? 他们上个月关门了
You looking for Sherman's? They closed last month.
希望你不是来退货
Hope it wasn't a return.
抱歉了 夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
抱歉 你走吗?
Excuse me. Are you leaving?
你要走还是怎么说?
Are you leaving or what?
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
# 现在 #
Now
快!
Come on!
嘿! 谁倒了?
Hey! Who's down?
蒂格 蒂格
Tig. Tig.
蒂格 你还好吗?
Tig, you all right?
见鬼 蒂格 蒂格
Shit, Tig. Tig.
我们接到扰民投诉
We had a disturbing call from a woman
一个女人说你拿枪指着她?
says you pulled a gun on her?
是啊
Yeah.
就这样 就一句"是啊"?
That's it? Just "yeah"?
我又没开枪打她
I didn't shoot her.
好嘛 我该怎么处理你?
Well, what the hell am I supposed to do with that?
你想抢银行还是什么?
You gonna hit a bank or something?
- 这是当时他们戴的 - 谁?
- It's what they were wearing. - Who?
哦 老天
Oh, Jesus.
是的 今天有人把它投在了我们邮箱里
Yeah, someone dropped it in our mailbox today
用了谢尔曼家的包
in the Sherman's bag.
他们就是想吓你
They're just trying to rattle you.
谢尔曼家的?
Sherman's?
老天 是佐贝拉
Holy shit. Zobelle.
是这样 关于枪的事我道歉
Look, I'm sorry about the gun.
来吧 我送你回家
Come on. Let me take you home.
我有点事要做 我会没事的
There's something I gotta do. I'll be okay.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 要不把枪给我?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wanna give me the gun?
当然
Sure.
我以后还你
I'll return it later.
他稳定下来了 给他办入院
He's stable. Get him to Admitting.
- 我很抱歉 伙计 - 你好好养伤
- I'm sorry, man. - You just get patched up.
我们送完货回来看你
We'll come by after the drop.
我要把你那辆车塞进你屁♥眼♥里
I'm gonna shove that bike so far up your ass.
他应该会没事的
He's gonna be just fine.
你给我在这儿鞍前马后地伺候
You tend to his every beck and call.
他要是需要 你就是洗屁♥眼♥的活也他妈得干
You'll wipe his goddamn ass if that's what he wants you to do.
打给派尼
Call Piney.
告诉他我们有两辆摩托完了 要用平板车
Tell him we got two bikes down. Gonna need the flatbed.
就你了 打给派尼
That's you. Call Piney.
- 我来带 - 我能带上
- I got it. - I can take it.
我说了 我能带上
I said, I got it.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 你不能接收他?
What the hell you talking about, you can't take him?
特瑞格先生有医保覆盖
Mr. Trager has basic coverage.
他只能进相应的医院
He can only be admitted to a hospital in his plan.
- 他就在你走廊里流着血 - 我很抱歉
- He's bleeding in your hallway. - I'm sorry.
我们得把他转去雷德布拉夫
We'll have to transfer him to Red Bluff.
他已经够稳定了 可以转院
He's stable enough to travel.
你能给他些止痛片吗?
How about you give him some pain meds?
我能给他些艾德维尔
I can give him some Advil.
他伤口的状况跟你的态度有的一比
He's got a gash the size of your attitude on his leg.
你的艾德维尔够吗?
You got enough Advil for that?
- 还要等多久? - 好吧
- How much longer? - All right.
有好消息也有坏消息
There's good news and bad news.
你已经够稳定 可以挪走了
You're stable enough to travel.
挪到哪儿?
Travel where?
好吧 那就是坏消息
Well, that's the bad news.
我们得把你送去另一个医院
We gotta move you to another hospital.
- 狗屁的健康维护组织! - 老天 来啊
- HMO bullshit! - Christ. Come on.
健康维护组织:一种医疗保险
给我缝起来!
Stitch me up!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Sons of bitches!
给雷德布拉夫打电♥话♥
Call Red Bluff.
我们需要把这家伙转走 越快越好
We need this guy shuttled. Quicker the better.
好的
Okay.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
在你数据库里查一下这个名字
Run this name through your database.
亚历山大·特瑞格
Alexander Trager.
哦 长官
Oh, chief.
我们 呃 这几天歇业
We're, uh, not open for a few days
但是有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
but is there something I can help you with?
我不是来买♥♥烟的
I'm not looking for smokes.
我知道你是谁 干了什么
I know who you are. What you do.
如果你指的是美国民族主义者联盟
If you're referring to The League of American Nationalists
我不是说你西装革履时做的事情
I'm not talking about what you do with the suit and tie.
我说的是你带上橡皮面具时做的事
I'm talking about what you do with the rubber masks.
恐怕我不明白你说什么
I'm afraid you have me at a loss.
事情早晚水落石出
Things work themselves around.
你的报应会到的
Your time will come.
听起来像威胁啊
That sounds like a threat.
查敏是个特别的镇子
Charming is a special town.
并非所有人都能适应这里
Not many folks take to it.
但我认为是小镇选择它的居民
I like to think the town chooses its occupants.
适合的留下
Right ones stay.
不适合的就滚蛋
Wrong ones disappear.
哥恨凯撒了
I hate Kaiser.
靠 你的保险卡还在那婊♥子♥那儿
Shit. That bitch still has your insurance card.
我去要回来
I got it.
- 那个二流子医院在哪里? - 去找找
- Where the hell is that deadbeat hospital? - Find out.
你想让我怎么做? 问…
What do you want me to do? Ask...
自己找去 随便找个人问问
Find out. Ask whoever's in there.
克雷说你要给我当老妈子
Clay said your task is to be my bitch.
- 没错 - 好吧 我有个要求
- Yeah, he did. - Yeah. I got one request.
你把那破车扔到路边去
You leave that piece of shit Fat Boy on the side of the road.
- 伙计 那可是我的爱车啊 - 扔路边去
- Dude, that is my baby. - Side of the road.
那可是我买♥♥的第一辆新车
That is the first bike I bought new.
伙计 你差一点害哥命丧黄泉啊
You almost killed me, man.
- 站起来! - 跪下
- Get up now! - On your knees.
放开我 天啊
Get off me. Jesus.
该死的
Goddamn it.
- 鲍比! - 靠
- Bobby! - Shit.
- 蒂格 蒂格 - 当心我的腿 你个杂种
- Tig. Tig. - Watch my leg, you dick.
别担心 我们会找到你的
Don't worry. We'll find you.
鲍比! 鲍比!
Bobby! Bobby!
靠
Shit.
天杀的破车
Damn bike.
跟着他们 别把他跟丢了
Follow them. Don't lose him.
你们在哪里?
Where the hell were you guys?
你就这样让他们走了?
And you just let them?
不 不 你们待在那里
No, no. You just wait there.
你今天惹的祸已经够多了
Done enough goddamn damage today.
- 怎么回事? - 是赏金猎人
- What? - Bounty hunters.
他们刚把蒂格抓走了
They just picked up Tig.
- 为什么? - 他们没说
- What the hell for? - They didn't stop to say.
春袋跟着他们呢
Half-Sack's trailing them.
老天啊 怎么搞的?
Jesus Christ. How does that happen?
问那个裹着皮草的犹太佬吧
Ask the Jew in leather.
可能是医院那边出了问题
Could've been the hospital.
赏金猎人会付钱给医院管♥理♥员♥
Bounty hunters will pay admins to call
管♥理♥员♥一发现可疑的人就通知他们
in names of nefarious types.
如果蒂格被通缉的话 我一定会知道
If Tig had an outstanding warrant, I'd know about it.
他可能是其他州的通缉犯
Might be out of state.
赏金猎人组织庞大
Bounty's big enough,
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表