- When? - Yesterday.
显然的 我的孩子听到了事故的传闻
Apparently, my kid got wind of the accident.
菲奥娜来看看我是否没事
Fi came to make sure I was okay.
杰米·O和她一起来的?
Jimmy O with her?
我没看到他
I didn't see him,
但他肯定不会让她一个人过来
but he'd never let her travel on her own,
所以他肯定在这
so he must be here.
当我们被关进去的时候
When we were inside,
斯塔尔有一些佐贝拉和卡梅伦在一起的照片
Stahl had photos of Zobelle with Cameron
试图让我们供出IRA
trying to get us to sell out the IRA.
卡梅伦在卖♥♥军♥火♥给佐贝拉?
Cameron's selling to Zobelle?
昨天我们确认了
Confirmed it yesterday.
我们失去了爱尔兰的货源
We lost the Irish pipeline.
杰米会发疯的
Jimmy'll be going mad.
这不是我们的问题 兄弟
It wasn't our choice, man.
那不是关键
It doesn't matter.
他还是会找出现些理由来责怪我
He'll still find a way of blaming me.
只是来巡查下 昂瑟警官在找你
Just checking up. Chief Unser's looking for you.
我们会处理好的
We'll handle it.
你早点康复起来
You just get better.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我们和格拉格医生谈过了
I talked to Dr. Gallagher.
我们将把你从病危人员名单上去掉
We're taking you off the critical list.
你应该差不多一周左右能回家了
You should be able to go home in about a week or so.
这太好了
That's good news.
我很感激你对我的照顾 塔拉
I appreciate you looking after me, Tara.
- 你是个好女孩 - 别客气
- You're a good girl. - You're welcome.
你应该知道你的医保已经过期了吧?
You do know your insurance has lapsed?
是啊 自从我上个生日起
Yeah, my last birthday,
看来我已经老到要付不起那个了
seems that I aged into the unaffordable bracket.
你将要斯托克顿纪念医院度过你的康复期
You're gonna have to finish your recuperation at Stockton Memorial.
拜托 医生
Come on, Doc.
再给我些日子
Give me a few more days.
我真帮不上忙 这是医院政策
There's nothing I can do. It's out of my hands.
已经超出我的能力所及
It's hospital policy.
我宁可在家里修养康复
I'll do the rest of my mending at home.
斯托克顿有一个很好的颅骨医生
Stockton has a good cranial expert...
我才不担心我的脑袋
I don't give a shit about my head.
你觉得我会愿意躺在
Do you think I'm gonna be lying on my goddamn back
一个受不到保护的地方?
somewhere unprotected?
今天早上突击了一个卖♥♥淫场所
Ran a sting this morning, prostitution.
落脚点汽车旅馆
Logger Point Motel.
查明有妓♥女♥?
Hookers in Charming?
是
Yeah.
妓♥女♥和色情明星
Hookers and movie stars.
其中两名是你卡拉卡拉的女孩
Two of them were your Caracara girls.
她们声称要和她们的头谈话
Want to talk to their boss.
棒极了
Perfect.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
有关鲁安案的消息么?
Anything on Luann?
作案现场很干净
Crime scene is clean.
我们到目前还没有新进展
Right now, we got nothing.
伽玛
Gemma.
能给我们几分钟么?
Can you give me a few minutes?
好
Yeah.
需要点什么么?
You need anything?
宝贝 我没事
Honey, I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
好的
All right.
有事到局里找我
Catch up with you at the station.
我只是想确保下 鲁安的事没有让你
Wanted to make sure this Luann thing doesn't get you...
反应过度
overreacting.
你觉得是佐贝拉干的?
You think it was Zobelle?
你觉得呢?
Do you?
不是
No.
佐贝拉都没有杀我
Zobelle didn't kill me.
他更不会愿意冒这个险去杀了鲁安
He's not gonna risk murder on someone like Luann.
那样做对帮派影响太小
Doesn't cut deep enough.
有道理
That makes sense.
噢 该死
Ah, shit.
你没事吧?
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我老是忘了吃那该死的药来保持平衡
I keep forgetting to take that stupid pill that helps my equilibrium.
德拉提醒你按时吃药了 对吧?
Della's helping you monitor the meds, yeah?
她去了...
She went to...
她和她老妈待了一段时间
be with her mother for a while.
有三个月了吧
Been three months.
天呐 韦恩
Jesus christ.Wayne
你一个人在承受这一切?
You been going through this shit all alone?
我是个蠢蛋 伽玛
I'm a prick, Gemma.
治疗让我很痛苦
Treatments make me miserable.
现在不也挺好的
It's the best thing for now.
如果你需要些什么
If you need anything...
尽管告诉我
just let me know.
跟我一起互助会的人
Folks in my support group
有人参加康复服务的
been going to this revival service.
准备过来看看
Was gonna check it out.
明早上午坐车来下吧
Use a ride tomorrow morning.
我会腾出时间的
I'll clear my calendar.
鲁安的事
You know, this thing with Luann
也许你暂时先放一边
Maybe you should take a few days off.
我们把所有精力都放在制片上
We're all logging extra time on the sex cams,
想要帮助贾克斯
trying to help Jax.
我只想说
I'm just saying.
如果你想要退出一段时间 我会帮你想办法
If you want to take some downtime, I'd help you out.
我不需要被特别照顾 奥佩
I'm not looking to be taken care of, Op.
这就是我的工作
This is what I do.
我明白
I know.
我最好该回去了
Better be getting back.
- 等会能见你吗? - 恐怕要挺晚
- Will I see you later? - It's gonna be a pretty late one.
鲍比的姐姐在看孩子
Bobby's sister's watching the kids.
我不介意看孩子
I don't mind watching them.
我会把派普带过来 租个电影啊什么的
I'll bring Piper by, rent a movie or something.
不客气了
That's okay.
不能老让你这么干
Can't keep doing this to you.
我喜欢去你家
I like going to your place.
那有家的感觉
Feels like a home.
明早见
See you in the morning.
没事吧?
Is that okay?
嗯
Yeah
嘿
Hey.
好好照看莱拉
Keep an eye on Lyla.
有什么事 给我们打个电♥话♥
Anything happens, give us a call.
我明白了
I accept that.
来吧 美♥腿♥ 有访客
Come on, Legs, you got a visitor.
- 你到底怎么想的? - 接了个电♥话♥
- What the hell were you thinking? - Got a phone call,
不肯说名字
wouldn't give his name.
给我们1万支援一下达比
Offered us ten grand to help out Darby.
什么叫 支援
What do you mean "help out"?
他想要他的嫖♥客♥们享受到一些高端服务
He wanted his johns thinking they had some high-end pussy.
两天的活 就这样
Two days of work, that was the deal.
而第一天 警♥察♥就出现了
And day one, the cops show up.
这肯定是佐治
It had to be Georgie.
这精神病杀了鲁安害我们被抓
Psycho killed Luann, got us busted.
- 你什么时候接到的电♥话♥? - 前天
- When did you get the call? - Day before yesterday.
那是我们突袭佐治之前
That's before we hassled Georgie.
那应该不是他干的
Setup's not on him.
那还有谁?
Then who is it?
天知道
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表