He tagged it "EZ, MCC."
伊桑·佐贝拉
Ethan Zobelle
马拉达天主教中心
Morada Christian Center.
阿尔罕布拉宫殿附近
Off Alhambra.
什么情况?
What's going on?
他们知道佐贝拉在哪了
They think they know where Zobelle is.
马拉达天主教中心
Christian Center, Morada.
靠
Shit.
我知道你今天有新拍档了
I understand you had a new partner today.
只是尝试控制局面
Just Trying To Contain This.
那计划够呛的了
So Much For That Plan.
我有事跟你说
There's something I need to tell you.
你们闺蜜有互诉私密啦?
You girls swapping diaries again? Huh?
我需要线索
I needed some information.
- 靠 - 你根本不明白
- Shit. - You have no idea.
别这样
Come on.
我不想接下来被打的样子被探员看到
I'd prefer the feds didn't see the beating I'm about to take.
治安官什么时候来?
When are the sheriffs coming?
我打过电♥话♥了 还没来 怎么了?
I called them. I'm not sure. Why?
我不得不告诉海尔
I had to tell Hale.
佐贝拉说他是什么狗屁"查敏英雄"
He was getting seduced by Zobelle's
他都快上钩了
"I'm good for Charming" bullshit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
奇博斯出事 确定是佐贝拉干的?
The thing that happened to Chibs, it was definitely Zobelle?
没有证据
Can't prove shit,
但我心里确定就是
but I know it in my gut.
我们都这么想
We all do.
我所知道的
Nothing I know
都没法阻止那场爆♥炸♥
could have stopped that blast.
发生在我身上的事 让克雷知道了
Clay taking on what happened to me would have...
会变得更糟了
Would have made it worse.
没错
That's right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是你的责任 宝贝
This ain't on you, sweetheart.
我开始
I'm start...
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think that...
都是我的错
It's all on me.
我知道
I know.
外面有几辆巴士
Couple buses out front,
车场有几辆轿车
a few cars in the lot,
有佐贝拉的奔驰
Zobelle's Mercedes.
- 两个到正面那边 - 有个侧面
- Two ab guys out front. - There's a side door.
会顺利的
It'll be easy.
好
Good.
什么 我们踢门进去 抓佐贝拉出来?
What, we kick in the doors, grab Zobelle?
我们众目睽睽这样干?
We do it in front of an audience?
拜托 那可是韦斯顿的人
Come on, it's Weston's crew.
一群混♥蛋♥前科罪犯
It's a handful of ex-cons and scumbags.
不是可靠的目击证人
Not really reliable witnesses.
我们让他们先动手
We'll let them make the first move.
不只是一群
It's more than a handful.
是会员集♥会♥ 会有一大堆人的
It's a membership rally. It's going to be packed with ab.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道?
How the hell do you know that?
海尔审问了佐贝拉的女儿
Hale grilled Zobelle's daughter.
他正派治安官过来抓他问话
He's sending sheriffs to pick him up for questioning.
警♥察♥过来了?
We got cops on the way?
是
Yeap.
那我们得赶快
Then, we better hurry.
你还有什么要告诉我们的?
Anything else you want to tell us?
有
Yeah
我们这样做
We do this,
都会进监狱的
we all go to jail.
AK 短枪准备好了 走
AKs and shotguns. Let's go.
你和祖斯去 站好位
You Juice out, pick the site
上
Come on
闭上你的鸟嘴
Keep your mouth shut.
给我
Give me that.
- 嗯 - 准备好了吗? - 我们好了
- Yeah - Ready? - We're set.
数到5
Five count.
One,
two...
搞毛啊?
What the hell, man?
我的天
Jesus Christ
我去
Got him.
我们得赶紧走 快!
We got to get the hell out of here. Out now!
快!
Now!
靠
Shit.
叫齐人
Call it in.
马上放下枪!
Drop the guns, now!
放下枪!
Drop 'em, now!
我的天
Holy shit.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表