如果你对任何人提起哪怕一个字
You say a word about this to anyone,
这会是你可悲的人生里的最大错误
it'll be the biggest mistake of your little red life.
你
Do you
明白我说的话了吗?
understand what I'm saying?
还有我建议你撤销对我的诬告
And I suggest you drop this bogus claim against me.
还有很多人需要我的帮助
There are a lot of people who need my help.
- 我爱你 宝贝 - 一路小心
- I love you, baby. - Be careful.
我爱你
I love you.
到这里来 到这里来
Come here. Come here.
会没事的 他们没问题的 大家都进去吧
It's gonna be okay. It'll be all right. Let's get 'em inside.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, kids.
嘿 娃 跟我们一起来
Hey, Stumpy, come with us.
嘿 他们来了
Hey, here they come.
不是说好10对10 不用武器的吗?
Whatever happened to ten on ten, no weapons?
难道你觉得公平的决斗你赢不了 嗯?
Guess you couldn't handle a fair fight, huh?
公平是对失败者说的 我只要赢
Fair is for losers. I'd rather win.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
把你们的武器放下
Put your weapons down.
把武器放下
Put them down.
大家按计划进行
Let's just stick to the plan.
来吧!
Come on!
见鬼!
Shit!
我们走!
Let's go!
走吧
Come on.
集♥合♥所有人
Collect everyone.
离开这里!
Get out of here!
这事儿还没完
We ain't done yet.
我哪里也不去!
I'm not going anywhere!
黑色福特货车朝南走了
Black Ford truck headed southbound.
我的老天
Holy shit.
这和你无关
This doesn't concern you.
你们这是在查敏!
You're inside Charming!
- 能不和我有关吗? - 回去吧 长官
- Who the hell else does it concern? - Go home, Deputy.
这里没有人犯罪
There's no crime here.
AJ·韦斯顿 你因纵火
AJ Weston, you're under arrest for arson.
烧毁卡拉卡拉被捕了
Burning down Caracara.
给他读一下条规 把他清理干净
Read him his rights. Clean him up.
AJ·韦斯顿 你有权保持沉默
AJ Weston, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切将会成为呈堂证供...
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...
给昂瑟打电♥话♥
Call Unser.
告诉他雪茄生意继续进行
Tell him to move on the cigar stuff.
休业时间
Closing time.
对 我想应该是的
Yeah, I guess it is.
其他警♥察♥呢?
What happened to the other cops?
呃 他们有其他重要的事情要做
Uh, they're, uh, off doing something that matters.
你在这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
昂瑟摆脱了我们
Unser cut us loose.
见鬼
Shit.
跟我来
Follow me.
你♥爸♥爸在哪里?
Where's your father?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
Now you get Daddy on the phone.
你不把他弄过来
And you bring him here
我就杀掉他的宝贝女儿
or I kill his little girl.
我不知道他在哪里
I don't know where he is.
喔 克雷 克雷! 嘿!
Whoa, Clay, Clay! Hey!
她和其他人一样有罪
She's as guilty as the rest of them.
波利!
Polly!
波利!
Polly!
你敢动一下试试
Don't you move.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你想干嘛?
What do you want?
谈谈
Talk.
去镇外
Outside Charming.
你就这么让他们把我带走?
You're just gonna let this happen?
- 把门打开 - 不
- Walk out the door. - No.
你想要杀我 就在大马路上杀吧
You want to kill me, do it here on Main Street.
好吧
Fine.
我只是想让我们的朋友好受一点
I was just trying to accommodate our friend with the badge.
长官!
Deputy Chief!
长官 他们打了我的女儿
Deputy Chief, they struck my daughter.
还威胁要杀了我 请逮捕他们
They threatened my life. Arrest them.
有我在这里 警官
I've got this, Deputy.
你们在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我的官比你大
My shield still outranks yours.
我准备告诉我的人
And I'm telling my men,
这里没有人犯罪
there's been no crime here,
也不会有人犯罪
and there won't be one here.
现在你们所有人 转身
Now all of you, just turn around
回警♥察♥局去
and go back to the station house.
走吧
Go ahead.
警官 我... 我和我的女儿持有非法毒品
Officers, my... my daughter and I are in possession of illegal narcotics.
在收银机下面中间的柜子里有很多
There's a load of them under that cash register in the center drawer.
你可以在那里找到
You can find them there.
在这里
It's here.
看 把我们抓起来吧
There, arrest us.
来啊!
Do it!
把他们铐起来 带到警♥察♥局去
Cuff them. Take them to the station.
我们会杀了你的
We're gonna kill you.
# 因为那一天 #
'Cause someday
# 永不会到来 不 不 不 #
Never comes No, no, no
# 那一天 #
Someday
# 永不会到来 #
Never comes
# 那一天 #
Someday
# 永不会到来 #
Never comes
# 噢 那一天 #
Oh, someday
# 永不会到来 #
Never comes
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表