What do you think caused this blast anyway?
你得赶紧出去 我们还没收集完…
You need to clear out of here. We're still collecting...
小心!
Look out!
天呐!
Holy shit!
真抱歉 你们还好么?
I am so sorry. Are you guys all right?
我以为他们已经换过刹车鼓了
I thought that they changed out the brake drums.
真对不起
Damn, I'm sorry.
你个蠢货
You stupid shithead.
这他妈是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
无糖可乐
Diet cola.
喝起来像马尿一样是不是?
Tastes like piss, don't it?
很显然 那些查敏的朋友在找咱们
Apparently some of our friends in Charming have been looking for me.
等我们这里完事了
When we finish here,
你就会商店去吧 我觉得他们会来找你
head to the shop. I suspect they will be coming to you.
他们来了
They're here.
- 你好 伊桑·佐贝拉 - AJ·韦斯顿
- Hi. Ethan Zobelle - AJ Weston
这是我女儿 波利
This is my daughter, Polly.
我是卡米·海耶斯 这是我儿子埃蒙德
Cammy Hayes. My boy, Edmond.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey. - Hello.
很高兴我们终于见面了
Glad we finally get to meet in person.
有没有什么可以说话的地方?
Someplace private we can talk?
当然有的
Yes, of course.
你还是来陪陪我吧
Why don't you keep me company.
- 你也参与了这件事? - 很难相信么?
- You part of all this? - That so hard to believe?
你只是看起来不像…
You just don't look like...
我不知道
I don't know.
你不喜欢我的样子?
You don't like the way I look?
不是…我是说…
No... I mean...
你看起来很好 亲爱的
You look fine, darlin'.
你自己也知道
Think you already know that.
- 帮我们拿两瓶啤酒来? - 好的 小姐
- Grab us a couple of beers? - Yes, ma'am.
我跟着贾克斯到了达比的住处
I followed Jax to Darby's.
那是死胡同 不过他知道我在跟着他
It was a dead end. But he knew I was tailing him.
他在科科伦路口甩了我
He lost me at the Corcoran pass.
你妈
Shit.
佐贝拉的房♥子里也没人
There's no one at Zobelle's house.
不开手♥机♥ 怎么也联♥系♥不上
Phones off. Lose the cut.
- 韦斯顿的家呢? - 上面的路口旁边
- Weston's? - Up here around the corner.
AJ·韦斯顿么? 我们是查敏的警♥察♥
AJ Weston? Charming Police.
窗户那里
Window.
我看见了
I saw it.
你留在这儿
Stay here.
妈的!
Oh shit!
别挡道儿
Get out of the way.
快走!
Go!
老天哪
Jesus Christ.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
我只是想找你的爸爸 我是他的朋友
I'm just looking for your dad. I'm a friend of his.
给我看你的纹身!
Let me see the ink!
- 什么? - 你的纹身 证明给我看!
- What? - Your tats. Prove it!
好的 可以
Ok,yeah.
先把枪放下好不好?
Let's just put the guns down, okay?
我有各种各样的纹身
I got all kinds of ink.
这只是个孩子!
It's a kid!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
骗子
Liar.
你♥爸♥爸呢 小混♥蛋♥?
Where's your dad, shithead?
我什么都不会告诉你的 摩托叛徒!
I ain't telling you shit, race traitor!
给社会福利机构打电♥话♥ 把他送进去
Call child services. Have this little psychopath committed.
- 来吧 - 我可不怕什么警♥察♥!
- Come on. - I ain't afraid of no cop!
- 闭嘴 - 找到他的电脑了
- Shut up. - Found his computer.
但是有密♥码♥ 进不去
Password protected. Can't get in.
给祖斯瞧瞧看
Bring it to juice.
我说 你现在和海尔是一伙儿的了
I guess you're running with hale now.
我只是从自己的角度处理事情
Just working things from my end.
目的都是一样的
Same goal.
那是什么目的啊?
What's that?
让老大开心啊
Keep the boss happy.
昂瑟说 没能阻止法医小组
Couldn't stop the forensic team.
那现在怎么办?
Now what?
他们好像还没开门吧
Guess they ain't open yet.
奇博斯已经稳定下来了
Chibs is stable,
但还没脱离危险期
but critical.
他后脑勺着地 引起了硬膜下血肿
He landed on the back of his head, caused a subdural hematoma.
就是一个大血块
A large blood clot.
脑出血是很严重的 所以只要它消了
A brain bleed is severe, but if it subsides,
就不会有生命危险了
it's not life threatening.
现在我们能做的就只有细细监控
All we can do now is monitor it.
那如果它恶化了呢?
If it gets worse?
他们就需要做开颅手术减压
They'll have to go in and relieve the pressure.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
要切开他的脑袋?
Cut open his head?
希望事情不会发展到这一步
Hopefully, it won't come to that.
还有 抱歉我之前说的那些话 我不是故意…
I'm sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't mean...
没关系
It's okay.
今天对我们所有人来说都糟透了
It's a shitty day for all of us.
我能和你一起回家么?
You mind if I head home with you?
当然
Sure.
我先去收拾收拾
I'll just finish up a few things.
- 我先去楼下等你 - 谢谢
- I'll wait for you downstairs. - Thanks.
奇博斯怎么样了?
How's Chibs?
还是情况不好
Critical.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 你有时间么? - 干什么?
- You got a minute? - For what?
我…
I've...
我正在尽全力找这个人了
Kind of hit a wall
但是还是什么也没找到
trying to find who did this.
我需要你的帮助
I was hoping you could help.
我么?
Me?
我知道的他们都知道
I don't know anything more than the guys do.
昂瑟告诉我了一些事情
Unser told me some things.
是关于你的
About you.
还有发生的事情 至少他知道的都告诉我了
And what happened. At least what he knows.
这个混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
- 他没的可选啊 - 闭嘴!
- He had to. - Shut up!
我们都知道这件事是佐贝拉搞的鬼
We both know this thing with Chibs was Zobelle.
你只要给我一点信息
Give me something,
任何事你能想得起来的 都行
Any detail, anything you can remember.
决不会被记录在案
It never goes on record.
这个秘密还是秘密 只要你…
The secret keeps. Just...
给我点有用的东西
point me somewhere.
你怎么突然跟我们统一战线了
Why are you suddenly so interested in helping us?
我成为了一个警♥察♥
I became a cop,
并不说明我不关心那些
doesn't mean I don't give a shit about folks
和我一起长大的人们
I grew up with.
你想伤害这个家伙
You want to hurt this guy.
是的
I do.
有个二十出头的女孩
Girl in her 20s,
很可爱
cute,
一头金发
blonde...
胸挺大的
Good rack
我只见到了她的脸
She's the only one I saw.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我很抱歉 - 你
- And I am sorry... - You
还有你得了癌症的上司
or your cancerous boss
谁敢泄露半个字
tell anyone else what happened to me,
我就把你们的好心肠挖出来
and I will cut both of your big, soft hearts out.
遵命
Copy that.
他可是气坏了
He's pissed.
这他妈的是干什么啊?
What the hell is this?
你要去哪儿啊?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表