Is it all right?
你很幸运 子弹打穿了
Well, you're lucky. It went straight through.
哦 老天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
玛雅帮 他们来我们的交易现场捣乱了
Mayans, they crashed our little Niner delivery, man.
你还好么 兄弟?
You okay, bro?
恩 医生知道她在做什么
Yeah. I'm in good hands.
他们把那两箱AK都抢走了
They got away with two cases of the AKs.
- 这糟透了 伙计 - 是啊
- Oh, man. - Yeah.
贾克斯 我有话和你说
Jax. In here.
那个你自以为是 为了帮派好而做的蠢决定…
That little judgment call you made for the good of the club...
今天找上我们了 差点害死了鲍比
...it came back to bite us in the ass, almost killed Bobby.
我知道
I see that.
不管你认为
Whatever you may think...
真♥相♥是怎样的
...the truth is...
我做的所有事 都是为了帮派的利益
...everything I do is to protect what we got.
从来都不是随心所欲的
It's never arbitrary.
也不是头脑发热
And it's never reactive.
我已经在这个位置上做了30年
Doing this for 30 years.
我知道怎么处理这些事
I know a few things.
不让他们知道这事和我们有关是明智的
Taking that tag off the Mayan was the right decision.
你也知道这一点
You know that.
你想挑战我的权威?
You wanna challenge me?
没问题 我一点都不在乎
Fine. I don't give a shit.
但是只要这件事变成了我们之间的私事
But the minute it stops becoming about this club...
而和俱乐部的利益无关
...and it starts becoming personal...
大家都会知道
...they'll know that.
他们不会再尊重你 也不会再信任你
They'll lose respect for you and they won't trust you anymore.
之后 你就必须要自己处理所有事情了
And then you'll be handling everything on your own.
你自己好好想想…
Think about that...
儿子…
...son.
你还好么?
You okay?
恩
Yeah.
你呢?
You?
我没事
Yeah.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表