Chibs might go with Jax. My old man, too.
去跟祖斯谈谈
You talk to Juice.
告诉他这事儿对我们的重要性
You tell him how important this is to us.
好的
All right.
- 奥图怎样? - 几乎瞎了
- How's Otto? - Nearly blind.
老天
Jesus.
怎么报仇?
What's the retaliation?
我不知道 问题就在这儿
I don't know. That's the problem.
情报不足
Not enough intel.
现在反击 我们可能恰入彀中
We strike back now, we could be playing right into their hands.
佐贝拉干净得要死
Zobelle's squeaky clean.
连个罚单都没有
Not even a parking ticket.
得做点街头调查才能找到点情报
You're going to have to do some street level recon to find something.
没错 我们知道佐贝拉
Exactly. We know how deep Zobelle's
跟美国民族主义者联盟有多紧密
tied to the A.B.
我们要弄清的是他想要在查敏干什么
What we got to figure out is what he wants with Charming.
我们得找新的盟友… 保护我们狱中的兄弟
We need to make some new alliances... protect our boys inside.
我就想说这个 伙计
That's my point, man.
所以我们得放下暂时的复仇冲动
That's why we've got to look past our short-term need to hurt these guys.
那克雷的看法是怎样的?
So where does Clay land on this?
这无关我和克雷的问题
It ain't about me and Clay.
这关乎帮派的生死
It's about survival.
大家早就受伤了 兄弟
Everybody's hurting already,brother.
你和克雷这摊破事
And this shit between you and Clay,
不会平白无故就发生了
it doesn't happen in a vacuum.
现在 你想我支持你
Now, you want my support,
你得跟我说清楚他妈怎么回事
you gotta tell me what the hell is going on.
我没法说
I can't tell you.
嘿!
Hey!
你够年龄看这个了吗 派尼?
You old enough to watch this shit, piney?
我雇了他
Hired him
当保安
as security.
给姑娘们点安全感
Make the girls feel safe.
- 肮脏的老杂种 - 我正适应呢
- Dirty old bastard. - I'm trying.
今晚开会我需要你来
I need you at the table tonight.
那我会来的 是不?
Then I'll be there, won't I?
考虑一下我的话
Think about what I said.
塔拉怎样?
How's Tara doing?
我听说伽玛打了她
I heard that Gemma clocked her
弄坏了她的鼻子还是什么的
and broke her nose or something.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
发生什么了?
What happened?
没事
It was nothing.
就是不小心
Just stupid.
我老妈干的?
My mom did that?
我们在街上碰到 我从她后面出现
We were on the street. I came up behind her
可能是吓到她了
and must have startled her.
我看是正面冲击
That's a solid shot to the face.
就是个意外
It was an accident.
你知道 坦诚相对对我们双方都比较好
You know this total discloser thing works both ways.
我知道
I know.
我得回岗位去了
I have to get back.
ROS快完成了
Almost finished with the ROS.
你要是想跟谁报告一下
If you need to speak with someone,
写个报告 你可以请个…
file a report, you can take...
我♥干♥嘛要那么做?
Why would I want to do that?
我知道你的男友是这里的摩托帮派一员
I know your guy is part of the motorcycle gang here.
俱乐部
Club.
- 是摩托俱乐部 - 对
- It's a motorcycle club. - Right.
好吧 我希望这个俱乐部不会惹来麻烦
Well, I hope the club doesn't become a problem.
我的私生活跟医院无关
My personal life has nothing to do with the hospital.
我知道
I know.
但是如果这私生活在你脸上砸的够狠
But when that personal life hits you in the face hard enough,
那就必然会影响你的工作
can't help but impact your work,
那就给医院带来麻烦了
and then it does become the hospital's problem.
就把这当成是一个朋友的提醒吧
It's just a heads-up from a friend.
你是诺尔斯医生的朋友?
Are you Dr. Knowles' friend?
呃
Uhh.
不
No.
你怎么就爱打女人脸?
What the hell is it with you and busting chick's noses?
那个是意外 我保证
This one was an accident. I promise.
你在这儿干什么?
What're you doing here?
跟你一样
Same thing you are.
疯狂的爱上塔拉
Got mad love for Tara.
来 带我出去
Come on, get me the hell out of here.
你认识这封信上的人吗?
You know any of the names on that letter?
不 郡里的官员经常换
No.County officials turn over all the time.
我会给官员都看看
I'll float it around the city clerk's office.
看能不能找个认识的
See if any names jump out.
当心别让你副手看到
Make sure you keep it clear of your deputy.
佐贝拉可能操纵了海尔两兄弟
Zobelle could be pulling strings on both the Hale brothers.
阴谋论?
Conspiracy theories?
你不会吧 有点神经过敏了吧?
Sounding a little paranoid,aren't you?
- 小心好过愚蠢 - 说起愚蠢
- Better to be safe than stupid. - Speaking of stupid
上
Come on.
- 见鬼 - 等下
- Shit. - Hang on.
看着
Watch this.
见鬼 下车
Shit. Get off.
- 先生们有什么… - 他妈干吗?
- You gentlemen got something... - The hell you doing?
街头鏖战不是办法
Street brawl ain't the answer.
用用头脑
Use your head.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Son of a bitch!
起来!
Get up!
在不断向绝望深渊坠落的过程中 我意识到
I realized that in my downward spiral of hopelessness,
我实际上是在坠入一个巨大的黑洞
I was actually falling into the huge hole
而且是我自己造的 我欠缺人类最基本的礼仪
created by my absence of basic human graces.
尤其是宽仁之心
The most obvious was forgiveness.
如果我被某人伤害
If I was wronged by anyone,
无论帮派内外
in or out of the club,
我必定会寻求补偿… 用金钱或者鲜血
I had to be compensated... money or blood.
从未有过宽恕
There was no turning the other cheek.
当人际关系变成了纯粹的得失
When relationships become a ledger of profit and loss,
你再没有朋友 没有爱人
you have no friends, no loved ones,
只剩加减法
just pluses and minuses.
你完全被孤立了
You're absolutely alone.
我得问你些事
I need to ask you something.
要真话
Need the truth.
听说有人怀疑 可能
Seems to be a suspicion, maybe
你跟佐贝拉有点关系
you're involved with Zobelle somehow.
从你的飞车党哥们那听说的?
This coming from your MC buddies?
别管是哪来的
Don't matter where it come from.
是不是真的?
Is it true?
你是在指责我拿了某人的钱
You're accusing me of being in someone's pocket,
你这个婊♥子♥样的还装?
you hypocrite son of a bitch?
你自己从当警长以来就一直替克雷做事
You've been on Clay's tit since you were a goddamn uni.
一唱一和
He barks and you jump.
全镇人都知道 警♥察♥总长
Whole town knows it. Chief of police.
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
What a goddamn joke.
你以为我♥干♥吗选你做
Why do you think I chose you
我的副手?
for my second?
因为你是个一根筋 狂妄自大的眼中钉吗
A single-minded, self-righteous pain in the ass.
你是个好人
You're the good guy,
明白吗? 干净的
okay? The clean one.
我要你保持这状态
I need you to stay that way.
不然 整个部门就是个该死的笑话
Otherwise, this whole department's a goddamn joke.
坐下!
Sit down!
我得告诉你些事儿
I'm gonna tell you something
不能外传的
that never leaves this room.
大约一个月前
About a month ago,
我发现了伽玛·特勒
I found Gemma Teller
在18号♥公路下的一个公共仓库里
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表