You got every right to blow his head off.
自从麦基维死后事情就乱套了
Things went sideways when McKeavy died.
我本该来这里处理交接问题的
I should've been stateside to handle that transition.
太迟了
It's too late.
帮派已经有了新的货源
Sons have got a new pipeline.
不 他们没有
No, they don't.
够了
Enough.
够了!
Enough!
最近如何 杰克逊?
How are you, Jackson?
好多了 吉米
Been better, Jimmy.
奇博斯 来吧 我们走
Chibs, come on. Let's get out of here.
你已经不是我的副总了…
You are not my VP anymore...
游骑兵
Nomad.
菜鸟 我们走
Prospect, let's go.
是时候给苏格兰人施压了
Time to press the scot.
派人监视他
Put eyes on him.
给我们的王子大人最后一次机会
I'll give the prince one last chance.
钢铁侠
Iron man.
贾克斯要去当游骑兵…
Jax going nomad...
卡拉卡拉被烧了…
Caracara burning down...
还有什么瞒着我的吗?
Anything else that I don't know?
我们只是想先让你养好身体
We were gonna let you heal.
我现在全好了
I'm all better now.
留到会议时再说吧 伙计们
Let's just save it for the table, boys.
- 宝贝 欢迎回家 - 嗨 亲爱的
- Welcome home, baby. - Hi, darling.
我的守护天使
My guardian angel.
这儿有个收车的活儿
I have a repo run.
春袋 我们走
Sack, let's go.
奇博斯
Chibs.
我们来告诉你这些天发生的事 来吧
We'll catch you up. Come on.
你告诉她 否则我来
You tell her or I will.
怎么了? 短♥信♥里没说清楚
What's up? Text was vague.
你有搜查许可证吗?
You got a warrant?
你看见我在搜查了?
You see me searching?
我对你没什么好说的
I got nothing to say to you.
怎么了 小家伙?
What's happening, little man?
尼塔去哪了?
Where's Neeta?
我让她出去买♥♥东西去了
I sent her out for groceries.
看你们俩口子 跟电视剧里一样幸福
Look at you two. Ozzy and Harriet.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
马上滚出去
Get out, now.
我只是好奇 贾克斯
I was just curious, Jax.
我只是想知道你为什么离开萨门克罗
I just wanted to know why you were leaving Sam Crow.
让我单独和她说两句?
Give me a minute?
对不起 我还以为老婆大人什么都知道呢
I'm sorry, I thought old ladies were privy.
她对你这些事儿有意见?
Has she got issues with the extracurricular?
有话直说
Just say it.
还是那件事儿
Same pitch.
爱尔兰佬捅了你们一刀 所以你们要捅回来
The Irish screwed you, so you screw them back.
更重要的是 你们要报复伊桑·佐贝拉
More importantly, you screw Ethan Zobelle.
大仇得报
You even the score,
还保护了帮派
you protect the MC.
相同的回答 我不会告密
Same response. I don't rat.
混乱之子现在可是英雄 宝贝
Sons are living in grace, sweetheart.
你们现在不是我的目标
You're not my target now.
但如果你不帮我 我会找你们麻烦的
But if you don't help me, I will come after you.
塔拉是合法监护人吗?
Is Tara a legal guardian?
因为我可不愿意看到
Because I would really hate to see
这么漂亮的小孩被送进孤儿院
that perfect boy end up in the system.
你真是满嘴胡说
You're so full of shit.
你知道吗
You know,
我真的要感谢你
I do want to thank you
证实了我的怀疑 尽管…
for confirming a suspicion of mine, though...
科恩探员
Agent Kohn.
ATF一直认为他潜逃了
ATF always assumed that he went awol,
但我从来就不信
but, I never believed that, though.
我们彼此都清楚他不仅仅是失踪了
We both know that he's more than missing.
他去了他该去的地方
He's wherever he's supposed to be.
等我收拾完爱尔兰佬之后
When I'm done burying the Irish,
我会在查敏好好找找
I'll just go digging into Charming.
说不定能给自己找着个墓呢 嗯?
Maybe find me a shallow grave, hmm?
我一直想你这样帅气的小伙子不可能杀人
And I always thought that you were too damn pretty to be a killer.
希望我也可以这么说
Wish I could say the same.
你还好吧?
You okay?
她刚才在说些什么
What was she talking about?
我准备去当游骑兵堂口
I'm joining the nomad charter of the Sons.
就是说我还是帮派成员
Means I'm still a member of the MC,
只是没有固定的帮派联♥系♥
just not attached to any one town.
你要离开查敏?
Leave Charming?
不
No.
其他的游骑兵都在北方
The rest of the nomads are spread out north.
我去不同的地方参加帮派会议
I attend church at different places,
就是要开车多走点路
put a few more miles on my bike.
我必须这么做 塔拉
I got to do this, Tara
在我和克雷之间需要点空间
I need space between me and Clay.
如果你都不是萨门克罗的一份子了
How do you fix Sam Crow
你怎么让它走上正途?
if you're not a part of it?
有他在 我就没法做到自己该做的
I can't do what I need to do with this guy in place.
我去当几年游骑兵 等着他下台
I ride independently for a few years and wait for him to step down.
几年?
A few years?
过去这几个月我们几乎都撑不下去了
We've barely made it through the last few months.
你没和我商量就自己决定了
You made this decision without me.
- 这是正确的抉择 - 那你为什么不敢告诉我?
- It's the right thing. - Then why were you afraid to tell me?
你上班要迟到了
You're gonna be late for work.
我会等尼塔来
I'll wait for Neeta.
只是在做我们该做的 女士
Just doing our jobs, ma'am.
该死的 我需要我的货车!
Son of a bitch, I need my truck!
- 是吗? - 我的珠子都在那里面
- Really? - All my beads are in there.
非常稀有的 我编珠子 我靠那个生活
They're very rare. I'm a bead weaver, how I make money.
拜托
Please.
这话你还是跟信贷公♥司♥说吧
Got to contact your finance company.
求你了
Please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
昨天那套渔具被你和鲍比拿了
You and Bobby got all that fishing gear yesterday.
这些玩意儿得归我
I got dibs on this shit.
你这是要编珠子?
You gonna start weaving beads?
也许吧
Maybe.
在伊♥拉♥克♥那会儿会做做绳艺
Did a lot of macram in Iraq.
天啊
Holy shit.
克雷 蒂格
Clay, Tig.
- 都是子弹 - 该死的
- It's bullets. - Goddamn.
没有标记
Unstamped.
自♥制♥的
Homemade.
我们从瓦汉瓦弄回来的
We hauled it from the Wahewa land.
现在的猎人没几个用9毫米的子弹打猎吧
I don't know too many hunters using nine mil for deer.
全国范围的弹♥药♥短缺
Nationwide ammo shortage.
色情生意没了 倒是找着这么个货源
Pick up the porn slack, we get ahold of this supply.
我们该和这女人聊聊
We should talk to the squaw.
他能开车吗?
Is he supposed to be driving?
该死的
Goddamn.
怎么了?
What?
贾克斯说他要去当游骑兵
Jax says he's joining the nomad charter.
他需要远离克雷
Needs to get away from Clay.
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
这里有一堆破事儿 这也许是条不错的路
Shit that's been going on around here, maybe it's a good solution.
不 那不是
No, it's not.
游骑兵… 当游骑兵就是帮派的炼狱
Nomad is ...nomad is MC purgatory.
没有家 没有根
No family, no roots.
他似乎认定那是最好的法子了
He seems convinced it's the best thing.
他满脑子都是对克雷的恨
He's so deep in his hate for Clay,
根本就不知道什么是最好的
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表