# 她不会吐露自己来自何方 #
She would never say where she came from
# 逝去之日已不再重要 #
Yesterday don't matter If it's gone
# 不论是阳光明媚 #
While the sun is bright
# 还是夜色深锁 #
Or in the darkest night
# 都无人知晓 #
No one knows
# 她到来复又离开 #
She comes and goes
# 再见了 红宝石星期二 #
Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
# 谁会记得你的名字? #
Who could hang a name on you?
# 即使你每天都在改变 #
When you change with every new day
# 我依然还会想你 #
Still I'm gonna miss you
# 不要追问她为何想要自♥由♥ #
Don't question why she needs to be so free
# 她会告诉你 #
She'll tell you
# 别无他法 #
It's the only way to be
# 她不能被束缚 #
She just can't be chained
伽玛
Gemma.
你在里面吗?
Are you in there?
韦恩 韦恩 韦恩!
Wayne. Wayne. Wayne!
# 再见了 红宝石星期二 #
Goodbye, Ruby Tuesday
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
把我弄出去
Get... Get me out of here.
# 我依然还会想你 #
Still I'm gonna miss you
你怎么知道我在里面?
How did you know I was there?
我从无线电里听到的
I heard it over the radio.
根据描述认出了那辆车
Recognized the description of the car.
是匿名举报吗?
Anonymous tip?
是的
Yeah.
你得把事情经过告诉我 伽玛
You gotta tell me something here, Gemma.
- 你要去哪里? - 圣汤马斯医院
- Where you going? - Saint Thomas.
不要
No.
- 必须送你去医院啊 - 不去医院
- Gotta get you to the hospital. - No hospital.
那我该怎么办伽玛?
So, what am I supposed to do here, Gemma? Hmm?
手♥机♥给我
Give me your cell.
塔拉 你的电♥话♥
Tara, it's you.
喂?
Hello?
你走了贾克斯知道吗?
Jax see you leave?
我跟他说是医院有急事
I told him it was the hospital.
你要告诉我发生了什么 这样我才能帮你
You need to tell me what happened so I can help you.
动脑子想想吧
Use your imagination.
也许我们应该让她休息一下
Maybe we should let her rest a while.
- 我们必须送她去医院 - 不行
- We have to get her to the hospital. - No.
在客厅里我根本无法为你治疗
I can't treat you in my living room.
听着 我要是去医院还得挂号♥
Look, I'd have to check in.
还有保险和一堆破事 你也知道
The insurance and shit. That matter you know
我们先回家给你拿几件衣服 然后…
We'll go home and get you some clothes. Then...
我们去接亚伯 给他办住院
We'll pick up Abel. I'll sign him in.
就说还有几项检查要做
We'll say we're running more tests.
这么做你会被炒鱿鱼的
You could get fired for that.
我会搞定的
I'll figure it out.
答应我 你不能透露半点风声
Promise me you won't tell anyone.
-伽玛 - 答应我
- Gemma. - Promise.
- 我们必须告诉克雷 - 不能告诉克雷
- We've gotta tell Clay. - Not Clay.
贾克斯也不行 谁都不行
Not Jax. No one.
好吧
All right.
我…
I...
我一个字都不会说的
I won't say anything.
他们肯定会看到她脸上的伤
They're gonna see her face.
我知道
I know.
去陪着她吧 好吗?
Stay with her, all right?
什么事?
What?
是的
Yeah.
好的 稍等一分钟
Yeah, just a minute.
我爱你 真的
I love you. I do.
克雷
Clay.
- 克雷 - 出去
- Clay. - Get out.
快起来 是阿尔瓦雷斯电♥话♥
Come on. It's Alvarez on the prepay.
- 阿尔瓦雷斯? - 对 我不了解情况
- Alvarez? - Yeah. I don't know. I don't know.
什么事?
Yeah?
一九帮到我的地盘撒野 干掉了我一个手下
Niners came into my hood and took out one of my guys.
你怎么知道是一九帮干的?
How do you know it was the Niners?
黑鬼打得肠穿肚烂
Niggers blew out his guts.
让他摆出九个手指的样子
Got him holding up nine fingers.
有人胆敢在我头上动土啊 伙计
Shit's going sideways out here, man.
我需要AK步♥枪♥ 你有多少我要多少
Gonna need those AKs. As many as you got.
我很抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, man.
我很想帮你 但ATF咬得我们很紧
I wanna help you out, but this ATF thing's got us tapped.
你♥他♥妈♥有话直说
You better be telling me some straight shit, ese.
爷一向直截了当
I'm as straight as shit gets, man.
抱歉
Sorry.
你不是说
I thought you said
奥佩在那家伙身上留了我们的标记吗?
Opie tagged that Mayan SOA?
是的 他在那家伙腹部刻了个标记
He did. He carved it on his belly.
但阿尔瓦雷斯找到的那个家伙
Alvarez found the guy.
肚皮都炸烂了 摆着九个手指的姿势
His guts blown out. Holding up a nine.
一定是贾克斯做的
Had to be Jax.
给勒罗伊打电♥话♥ 告诉他是时候开始行动了
Call Laroy. Tell him it's about to jump off.
他应该需要一些枪
He's gonna need some guns.
又是神奇的一天
Another magical day to be alive.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's back until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye
混乱之子 第二季第2集
好的 我派人过来
All right. I'll send somebody out.
是罗森 奥图想和我们谈谈
Rosen, Otto wants to talk to us.
黑人船长来喽
Here comes Captain Black.
加高级的还是普通的 先生?
Premium or regular, sir?
你的消息已核实
Your intel checked out.
玛雅帮那个归西的家伙确实摆了我们的标志
Dead Mayan was flashing our sign.
肯定是墨西哥佬自相残杀
Had to be the Mexicans killed their own guy.
我想你我又要紧密联合了
Guess you and me, we're going steady again.
我很高兴跟墨西哥佬的零售实验
I'm happy to say that little Mexican retail experiment...
已经成为过去了 兄弟
in the rearview, brother.
你看起来很疲倦 伙计
You look tired, man.
是啊 用海♥洛♥因♥的人越来越少了
Yeah, well, recreational H is drying up.
那些吸毒的中产阶级
Ain't no stimulus package
可得不到经济刺♥激♥计划的支持
for the middle class powder user.
黑鬼和墨西哥佬再次为了毒品生意大打出手
Black and brown back to fighting over the junkie trade.
是啊 经济衰退真是糟透了
Yeah, recession sucks.
- 我们需要两打AK步♥枪♥ - 好的
- Gonna need two dozen AKs. - All right.
不过是简化版的 没有瞄准镜 也没有改良
They'll be simple though. No scopes, no mods.
今晚就要
Need them tonight.
我会打电♥话♥告诉你交易地点
I'll call you with the location.
伙计你需要什么吗?
Something you fellas need?
黑人不能在查敏加油吗?
Black man can't stop for gas in Charming?
只要他买♥♥够油能回家就行
As long as he buys enough to get him back to the hood.
伙计们 祝你们过得愉快
Boys, have a nice day.
我们不是不在自己的地盘干这种勾当吗?
I thought we don't shit where we eat?
放松点 不过是化干戈为玉帛而已
Relax. Just mending some fences.
干嘛?
What?
水力发电厂的施工现场发现了一辆车
There's a car out by the power and water construction site.
- 要拖走 - 那就找汽车修理厂啊
- Needs a tow. - Well, call the garage.
那是伽玛的凯迪
It's Gemma's Caddy.
- 她昨晚开车冲出公路了 - 天啊
- She ran off the road last night. - Jesus Christ.
- 她还好吗? - 是的
- Is she all right? - Yeah.
她和塔拉在一起 在圣汤马斯医院
She's with Tara at Saint Thomas.
你♥他♥妈♥现在才告诉我?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表