Bring 'em.
莱拉呢?
Lyla?
她一直在帮我
She's been helping me out.
你认真的?
You serious about it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
孩子们都很喜欢她
Kids like her.
- 你们俩有一腿? - 说什么呢 鲍比
- You hitting it? - Come on, Bobby.
我们是在谈恋爱
We're just hanging out.
老兄 她可是个黄♥片♥演员
Dude, she's a porn star.
重点是?
Your point?
重点是她是个色情演员 直接上好了
My point is she's a porn star. You gotta hit it.
你还懂和色情演员搞在一起的门道?
What do you know about hooking up with porn stars?
我听说的
Just what I heard.
你懂的 就是会 会…
You know, it can get, like...
这段时间我一直都在这里 懂?
I have been around, you know?
我是说 就是会有很疯狂的事 懂不?
I mean, it's like, it gets crazy sometimes, you know?
你应该带她去今晚的聚餐的 伙计
You should bring her to dinner tonight, man.
伽玛不会介意的 走了
Gemma won't mind. Come on.
- 什么情况 老兄? - 别提了 操
- What the hell, dude? - Forgot. Shit.
中国人硬塞给我们的礼物 他可以帮着做账
It's a gift from the Chinese. He could help with the books.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to see you.
他们砍了你手指?
They chopped them off?
这算是斩草除根了 伙计
That is deep shit, man.
- 我还在适应 - 这就是说你不能…?
- I'm still adjusting. - That mean you can't...?
我的比较粗
I'm very thick.
所以 是啊 自♥慰♥是不可能了
So, yes, masturbation is pretty much impossible.
那肯定很糟糕
That's gotta suck.
我欠你们很多林已经疯了
I'm very indebted to all of you. Lin's been out of his mind.
- 怎么了? - 墨西哥佬在抢他生意
- Why is that? - He's losing turf to the Mexicans.
海♥洛♥因♥?
Heroin?
水街以南都是玛雅帮的势力范围了
Mayans took over everything south of Water Street.
所以他们要枪
That's why they need the guns.
那就是在一九帮的地头上闹事啊
That's pushing it on niners' turf.
这对我们有什么影响?
What does that mean for us?
佐治的工作室就在去橡树镇的半路上
Georgie's studio's halfway to Oaktown.
我们去见见勒罗伊
Maybe we should check in on Laroy.
和我们一起去查克
Come with us, chucky.
- 给你找点事儿做 - 同意
- We'll put you to use. - I accept that.
昨儿在酒吧疯得有点晚?
Late night at the pub?
以后你们来之前要是给我个信的话
In the future, I'd appreciate
我很会感激的
a little heads-up before you fellas drop in.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的AK呢 伙计?
Where's the russian Aks, man?
卖♥♥了
Sold them.
给谁?
To who?
你们也不愿意让自己的信息透露给别的客户吧
Guessing you wouldn't want us telling other customers who you were.
我们说好的
Our deal was,
我们帮你运手♥枪♥ 你们卖♥♥我们AK
we move your handguns, you sell us the aks.
等我们有货了 会第一时间通知你们
When we get more, you'll be the first to know.
扯淡吧你
Bullshit.
不介意我到处看看吧?
You don't mind if I take another look around?
- 你别蹬鼻子上脸 - 没事儿
- Don't take kindly to your suspicions. - It's okay.
我们只是收到了意外的预定 想要找货源而已
We just got an unexpected order, and we was hoping to fill it is all.
下一次
Next time.
好
Yeah.
- 枪就在房♥子里 伙计 - 我知道
- Those guns are in that house, man. - I know.
- 说明他们在和佐贝拉交易 - 盯紧点儿
- Means they're selling to Zobelle. - We keep eyes on them.
佐贝拉的人一出现 我们就把枪抢回来
Zobelle's crew shows up, we take our guns back.
春袋 你值第一班
Sack, you got the first shift.
好
Right.
喂
Hi
他们被惹毛了
They were pissed.
克雷阻止了他们 但是他肯定知道什么了
Clay backed them off, but he knew something was up.
我们真要这么做吗 老爸?
We sure about this, da?
我们和杰米·O的事儿还没完呢
We haven't even cleared it with Jimmy O.
我会告诉你的
Yeap, okay, I'll let you know.
早上好 亲爱的
Morning, lovey.
你♥爸♥爸的电♥话♥?
Your dad?
嗯
Yeah.
杰米·O是谁?
Who's Jimmy O?
你不会想见他的
He's no one you'd ever want to meet.
从家里到这儿路可不短啊 亲爱的
You're a long way from home, sweetheart.
是的
Yes. I am.
来这干嘛?
Why?
我担心他
I was worried about him.
可以送束花问候一下嘛
Could've sent flowers.
我只是想见他 伽玛
Just needed to see him, Gemma.
我们这儿现在一团乱
We are in a shitstorm here.
最不需要的就是你把他给拆了
The last thing we need is you turning him inside out.
大家好
Hello.
诺尔斯医生
Dr. Knowles,
这是菲奥娜·拉金
Fiona Larkin.
很高兴认识你 我恐怕
Nice to meet you. I'm afraid
只有直系亲属才能进重症监护病房♥
icu is for immediate family members only.
她是家属
She is family.
我是他妻子
I'm his wife.
不好意思
Pardon me.
有什么需要?
What do you need?
我给卡鲁索打过电♥话♥ 他要看我的碟
I called Mr. Caruso about watching my reel.
恋残癖
Mutilation fetish.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
他在
He's here.
他没兴趣
Not interested.
我还有别的
I got something else.
操…!
Mother...!
嘿 嘿!
Hey, hey!
- 出去 - 快!
- Get out. - Now!
感觉怎么样 混♥蛋♥东西?
How does that feel, you dead bitch?
来吧 OJ
Come in, "OJ."
把摄像机拿来
Get us the camera
不然我的人就踩爆他的喉咙
before my boy here crushes his throat.
把摄像机拿来
Get the goddamn camera.
我盯着他
I'll cover him.
我猜这台是我们的
I'm guessing this one's ours
但保险起见 我们把两台都拿走好了
but maybe we should take both just in case.
我的身家性命全在那上面了!
All my shit's on that one!
这台?
This one?
操♥你♥妈♥
You son of a bitch.
别!
Don't!
这是为了那条狗 你个混♥蛋♥神经病
That's for killing the dog, you psycho piece of shit.
你觉得你们可以这样?
You think this is how it works?
你们这帮子蠢货可以冲进来 然后抢我东西?
You idiots could just crash in here and take stuff from me?
你们不知道
You got no idea.
你们这帮垃圾白人佬 你们不…
You white trash morons, you got no...
莱拉是我的女人
Lyla's with me now.
你要敢碰她
You touch her,
联♥系♥她
call her,
就是想一下她
even think about her,
老子就做了你
I'll kill you.
来吧查克小子 我想我们该请你喝一杯
Come on, chucky, boy. I think we owe you a drink.
两指深的龙舌兰
Yeah, two fingers of tequila.
笑笑更健康啊
Humor's very healing.
我想佐治是可以喝一杯浇浇愁了
I think Georgie could use a drink and a laugh.
我们怎么做?
What do we do here?
我不知道奇博斯结婚了啊
I didn't know Chibs was married.
他们只是没离婚
They never got divorced.
他们在一起都是百八年前的事儿了
It's been a long time since they were together.
听起来你不喜欢她
Sounds like she's not a favorite.
我这辈子就怕过3个女人
There's only been three women I'm afraid of...
我老娘
My mother,
三年级的数学老师
my third grade math teacher
还有就是那个爱尔兰女人
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表