he don't know what's best.
但是那种恨
But isn't that hatred
不正是离开的绝佳理由嘛?
a good reason to step away?
你不会想贾克斯加入一个
You don't want Jax in a charter
分散在四个州的堂口的
scattered across four states.
一个人上路
On the road alone.
想想我们那帮子死对头吧
The list of enemies we have.
你希望接到电♥话♥告诉你去哪认领尸体?
You want that phone call telling you where to pick up the body?
操
Shit.
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
你个该死的家伙! 你差点害死我?!
You stupid gash! You trying to kill me?!
小心! 停下
Watch it! Stop.
注意他的头
Watch his head.
好了 让他起来
All right, let him up.
没事吧?
You okay?
天啊
Jesus.
你被人炸了 贾克斯退出了
You get blown up, Jax quits,
你所属的堂口
you are in a charter
既保护不了兄弟又留不住人
that neither protects nor retains its members.
你想怎么样?
What do you want?
杰米· 奥菲兰
Jimmy O'Phelan.
我知道你们两个有过节
I know that you two have history.
我知道他把你逐出了IRA
I know he excommunicated you from the IRA,
抢了你的老婆孩子
that he stole your wife, raised your daughter.
留给了你
Left you with
永远无法遗忘的伤痛
A little reminder you'd never forget.
很好
Great.
谢谢你对往事的感怀
Thanks for that little trip down memory lane.
我们完事了吗?
Are we done here?
你恨他
You hate him.
我们都知道
We both know
他是魔鬼 所以…
that he's the devil, so...
也许我们可以互帮互助 恩?
Maybe we help each other, hum?
想想吧
Think about it.
你打算告诉我吗?
Were you gonna tell me?
我当然打算告诉你
Of course I was gonna tell you.
只是在事情定下来之前 我不想提而已
I just didn't want to say anything till things were certain.
现在定了吗?
Are things certain?
今晚投票
Vote's tonight.
来坐
Sit.
那天 你问我箱子里是什么
The other day, you asked me what was in that box.
不只有旧衬衫
It wasn't just old T-shirts.
我知道
I know.
你为什么要烧了它?
Why'd you burn it?
我不知道怎么处理
I didn't know what to do with it.
现在呢?
And now?
汤马斯死后
It was after Thomas died.
你♥爸♥就迷失了
Your dad was lost.
他生命中最黑暗的时光
Darkest part of his life.
要还给你吗?
You want it back?
不 我觉得放你那挺好
No, I think it's good you have it.
就我对你♥爸♥的了解
If I know your father,
应该不会只有这一份
there's more than one copy.
是的
Yeah.
我爱你♥爸♥
I loved your dad.
他是我最爱的男人
More than I've loved any man.
床上功夫一流
Great lay.
聪明
Smart,
有雄心…
big heart...
很复杂
And very complicated.
听着很熟悉吗?
Sound familiar?
他的复杂害死了他
His complications killed him.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我觉得你♥爸♥的死不是意外
I don't think your father's death was an accident.
我认为
I think
他恨自己的生活
he hated his life,
把自己的命葬送在路上
and he let the road take it.
我不想你重蹈你♥爸♥覆辙 杰克逊
I don't want that same fate for you, Jackson.
我做的一切
Things I do,
都是为了保证你的安全
I do to keep you safe.
别想那么多
Less complicated.
我知道 老妈
I know, mom.
去当游骑兵…
Nomad...
是个坏主意
is a bad idea.
第449页
Page 449.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
恩 什么事 菲?
Well, what is it, Fi?
菲利普
Filip.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, love.
坐
Sit down.
想喝点什么吗?
Want a drink?
我这次来不是因为你们混乱之子
I'm not stateside for the Sons.
我来是为了完成配送交易
Came to close a distribution deal.
我不知道事情已经变得这么糟了
I had no idea how muddled things had become.
没有你的允许
Edmond and Cameron
埃蒙德和卡梅伦连个屁都不敢放
wouldn't take a piss without your permission.
给手底下人放权 他们就会乱来 你懂的
You see what happens when you give men some rope.
只有我亲自上 才能解决问题
Shit only works when I handle it myself.
这是我在这儿学到的教训
And that's my lesson here.
我想和克雷坐下来谈谈
I want a sit-down with Clay.
大家重新合作
Get us back together.
你想让我给你牵桥搭线?
You expect me to recommend?
我们和混乱之子的关系很深
Our bond with the Sons runs deep.
贝尔法斯特堂口从87年开始
Belfast charter has been
就是我们的老朋友了
our right hand since '87.
不能坏了这层关系
Not gonna jeopardize that.
我不是你的跑腿小弟 吉米
I'm not your errand boy, Jimmy.
是的 菲利普 你是
Aye, Filip, you are.
我把你驱逐了
I banished you,
接管了你的一切
took what's yours.
那是事实
These are the facts.
你按我说的做
You do as I say.
滚你妈蛋 吉米
Go to hell, Jimmy.
你看过卡莉安最近的照片吗?
Have you seen any recent pictures of Kerrianne?
她和菲奥娜长得一模一样
She's all Fiona.
漂亮极了
Gorgeous.
有那种神奇的变化
Reaching that magical change,
曲线突出
tight little curves,
乳♥房♥♥丰盈
breasts popping.
这是成长必须的 实际上
Timely, actually.
菲奥娜容颜衰老了 再也跟不上时代了
Fiona's look's fading. Can hardly catch an edge anymore.
但是卡莉安...
But Kerrianne...
我脑中突然有个想法...
The thoughts that enter my brain...
很肮脏
Impure,
很可怕 我觉得
awful, I think.
但是之后我想起来了
But then I recall
她不是我的女儿 那也不算什么罪孽吧?
she's not my daughter. So what's the sin?
尽管她叫我"爸爸"
Even if she does call me "da."
后退
Piss off.
收起来
Put it away.
你安排我和克雷见面
You set the meeting with Clay,
把误会解除
and we'll work out this misunderstanding.
这是什么?
What is this?
我很喜欢你的串珠作品
I'm a big fan of your bead work.
箱子在哪?
Where are the boxes?
谁在给你们制♥造♥子弹?
Who's pressing your bullets?
那是我们的弹♥药♥ 你个混♥蛋♥!
That's our ammo, you son of a bitch!
妈
Mother,
在里边等吧
wait inside.
- 笨蛋 有什么说的吗? - 我叫费迪南
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表