I know that you are a little cog in a big green wheel,
而我完全可以放过你这次 非法贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
and I am perfectly willing to look past the illegal guns
这可是几十年的牢狱生活
and the decades of jail time.
因为我要抓的是詹姆斯·奥费兰
Because I want James O'Phelan.
不认识他
Don't know him.
什么都不知道
Don't know anything.
伙计们 走
Guys.
我逮捕你 收了枪
I arrest you and seize the guns.
然后我放风出去说你招的
Then I leak a rumor that you've turned rat.
我随便找个理由把你♥爸♥抓起来
I pick up your father on some bullshit charge.
不幸的是
Unfortunately,
吉米相信谣言
Jimmy believes the rumor.
而他会来找你的
And he pushes the button on you.
他们会知道这是谎言的
They'll know it's a lie.
好
Okay.
让我们看看结果吧
Let's see how that plays out.
我过去两年都在美国这边
Been stateside the last two years.
跟吉米扯不上关系
Can't tie anything to Jimmy.
但我老爸有
But my da can.
他永远不需要知道
He never has to know.
坐下 你们俩都
Sit down, both of you.
你也是 甜心
You, too, sweetheart.
坐下
Sit.
你知道我要告诉他们什么
You know what it is I have to tell them.
是什么?
What is this?
鲍比派对后的晚上
The night of bobby's party...
我回家路上没有发生车祸
I didn't get into an accident driving home.
我被袭击了
I was attacked.
一个小货车在我后面停下来
A minivan pulls up behind me.
一个女孩很惊慌跳出来
A girl jumps out in a panic.
说她的孩子噎到了
Says her baby's choking.
那个女孩
The girl was
说得很真
very convincing.
车座上是个该死的洋娃娃
A goddamn doll in the car seat.
她从背后打了我的后脑
She hit me over the back of the head with,
一根金属棒还是什么的
a blackjack, something.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太抱歉了!
I'm just so sorry!
我手被
I came to
铐到一条链子上了
handcuffed to the chain-link
在那条路边上一个设备仓库
of a utility house out by the access road.
他们戴了面具
They wore masks.
三个人
There were three of them.
说话的那个人
The one who spoke,
我认出他的声音
I knew his voice.
他喉咙上的纹身
The tat on his throat.
佐贝拉的副手… 韦斯顿
Zobelle's right hand... Weston.
他们要我带给你们一个口信
Told me to deliver a message to you.
不准买♥♥枪给有色人种
Stop selling guns to color.
他们说如果我
Said if I
要是我没告诉你们
If I didn't tell you,
他会找到我
that he'd find me
再做一次
and do it again.
他们强♥奸♥了我
They raped me.
三个人
All three of them.
不止一次
More than once.
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表