谢谢
Thank you.
大家一起来欢乐
Hava nagila
大家一起来欢乐
Hava nagila
大家一起来欢乐
Hava nagila, venishmecha
一起来欢乐
Hava nagila
一起来欢乐
Hava nagila
一起来欢乐
Hava nagila, venishmecha
高歌♥吧 高歌♥吧
Hava naranena, hava naranena
高歌♥吧 愉快地高歌♥
Hava naranena, venishmecha
醒来兄弟 快乐地醒来
Ur'achim be-lev sa-me-ach
醒来兄弟 快乐地醒来
Ur'achim be-lev sa-me-ach
醒来兄弟 快乐地醒来
Ur'achim be-lev sa-me-ach
醒来兄弟 醒来 快乐地醒来
Ur'achim,Ur'achim,be-lev sa-me-ach
快乐地醒来
Be-lev sa-me-ach
欢乐啊 欢乐
Hava nagila, hava nagila
一起来欢乐
Hava nagila, venishmech
你真是个坏老板 德雷帕先生
You're a bad boss, Mr. Draper.
就那样
Just like that.
太爽了 妈咪
Yeah, mommy.
- 再用力点 用力点! - 好的
- Harder. Harder! - All right.
准备杀青 莱拉
Big finish, Lyla.
上帝啊
Oh God.
卡!
Cut!
结束拍摄!
Check it!
太赞了
Bravo.
再来一个吧
Encore.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You are on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow fly straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye.
混乱之子 第二季第3集
昨晚到床上睡了吗?
Come to bed last night?
我在床上睡不舒服
I can't get comfortable.
我不想吵醒你
I didn't want to keep you up.
我宁愿你在我身边翻来覆去
I'd rather you tossed
也不想你跑去睡沙发
next to me than on the couch.
这…
This is...
都开始变成你的习惯了
starting to become a habit.
这种状况已经持续三周了 自从…
It's been, like, three weeks since...
我的伤还没好呢
I still got a lot of pain.
那你应该去看医生
Then you should go see the doc.
我不用吃药
I don't need meds.
过段时间就好了
Just need some time.
还要多长时间?
How much time?
我要去办公室了
I got to get to the office.
- 我才刚坐下 - 我迟到了
- I just sat down. - I'm late.
昨晚收到经销商的汽车清单
List of repos came in from the dealer last night.
我在试着和你交谈
I'm trying to talk to you here.
你什么时候开始想谈心了?
Since when do you want to talk?
有事吗?
What is it?
没事
Nothing.
我来给轮胎打点气 过来看看
I had to get some air in my tires. I figured I'd check in.
我很好
I'm fine.
你脸上的伤正在愈合嘛
Your face is healing.
又像以前一样漂亮了
Pretty as ever.
谢谢 警官
Thank you, Chief.
还有事吗?
Something else?
我一直参加
I've been going to these meetings.
罗带的圣卢克聚会
St. Luke's in Lodi.
参加的都是癌症康复病人
Cancer survivors.
- 是互助团体吗? - 我不得不说
- Support group? - I got to say,
这十分有帮助
it's making a difference.
你就穿着这身去吗?
You going somewhere with this?
我在告示牌上看到 教堂为一些性侵受害者
I saw on the board, church got a group for victims
举办了互助活动
of sexual assault crimes.
地点在查敏镇外
It's out of Charming.
- 都是匿名的 - 你认识我多久了?
- Anonymous. - How long you known me?
你真以为我是那种会参加神圣围围坐
You really think that I'm the type of gal that joins some holy,
的自哀自怜少女吗?
poor-me circle-jerk?
就这么一想罢了
Just a thought.
你多保重
You take care.
- 早上好 美… - 靠
- Morning, beaut... - Oh, shit.
- 你还好吗? - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
这是汽车清单
Here's the repo list.
你让春袋和奥佩着手干这件事吧?
Why don't you get half-sack and Opie started on it?
好的
Yeah, sure.
悲催的猫王
Sad Elvis.
去你丫的
Blow me.
该死的成人仪式累死爷了
Goddamn Bar Mitzvahs are killing me.
那你还去?
Why you doing it, then?
塔霍湖的演出马上就要开始了
Tahoe gigs will come back around.
我手头都没钱了
I'm buried.
已经欠了两个月的子女抚养费和离婚赡养费
Inside for two months, child support, alimony.
我的大儿子要做口腔手术
My oldest needs oral surgery.
需要切除系带 系带是个什么玩意儿?
They got to cut his frenum. What the hell is a frenum?
听起来有犹太佬的感觉
Sounds Jewish.
听起来就很贵
Sounds expensive.
你肩膀受伤在车♥库♥也帮不上什么忙
You're no use to us in the garage with that shoulder.
干嘛不去卡拉卡拉那里搭把手呢?
Why don't you take point up at Caracara?
你说色情片场啊
Porn.
我需要一些可靠的人在那里帮忙盯梢
I need a set of eyes up there I can trust.
我可不想那里变成聚众淫乱窝点
I don't want it to turn into a goddamn Bukaki fest.
你就去管管账 让大家都收敛点
Run the books, keep everybody zipped up.
挣点工资
Take a salary.
工资谁来掏?
Whose end?
反正不是我们
Not ours.
鲁安肯定反对
Luann is going to shit.
总好过
Better things coming out of her ass
让她一个人胡来吧?
then getting jammed back in it, huh?
好吧
All right.
家庭作业吗?
Homework?
丛林?
The Jungle?
你知道?
You know it?
这本书都快把我变成素食者了
Almost turned me vegan.
这…
This is...
真的很纠结 我现在好想吃一大块牛排
really twisted, but I'm actually craving a big steak.
我在这里为你准备了一个小酒馆 宝贝
I got a porterhouse right here for you, baby.
你真棒 特勒
You're a class act, Teller.
亲一个
Give me a kiss.
要在这里吗?
Here?
只有我们两个食肉者哦
Just us carnivores.
是你的电♥话♥
It's you.
- 靠 - 色情专线
- Shit. - Porn hotline.
杰克小子你怎么样?
How are you Jacky boy?
你最好过来一趟 兄弟
You better get over here, brother.
- 为什么? - 鲍比到这里来了
- Why? - Bobby turned up,
跟鲁安说他来管理账目和这里的破事
told Luann he's handling her books and shit.
他干什么了?
He did what?
- 谁让他这么做的? - 我猜是克雷
- Who told him to do that? - Clay, I guess.
鲁安气得发疯了
And Luann is freaking out.
我的神啊
Jesus Christ.
好吧
All right.
衣原体大爆发吗?
Chlamydia outbreak?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我送你回家
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表