I'm grandma.
在外面等我 崔丝
I'll meet you out front, trissy.
- 好 再见 - 再见
- Ok.bye. - bye.
她唱的很好听
She sings beautiful.
我要出镇去参加唱诗会
I'm gonna be out of town for the recital.
为了赶上她排练
Trying to catch some rehearsals.
你是个好父亲
You're a good dad.
她怎么样了?
How's she doing?
放下强♥奸♥那些事了吗?
Dealing with the rape and all?
还好 治疗起了不少作用
OK.Therapy's been helping a lot.
她开始能谈起这事了
She's starting to talk about it.
那就好
That's good.
我听说克雷的事了
I heard about Clay.
是啊
Yeah.
你办公室里告诉我你在这儿
Your office told me you were here.
我不知道还能找谁
Didn't know who else to go to.
没准是时候接受教训了伽玛
Maybe it's time for a lesson, Gemma,
大家都是
for all of us.
也许吧
Maybe.
但不是这次
But this isn't it.
佐贝拉设了那个局
Zobelle set up that bust.
他想毁掉帮派
He's ripping apart the club.
他想毁掉查敏
He's ripping apart charming.
克雷识破了雅各布·海尔的陷阱
Clay outed Jacob Hale's bullshit scam,
挽救了你的土地
saved your land.
我想你也许
Thought maybe
可以回报个小忙
you'd like to return the favor.
帮多大的忙?
How big a favor?
- 30万 - 老天
- 300 against three mil. - Jesus Christ.
我得重新把那块土地押上才能凑那么多保证金
I'd have to put up the same land for that kind of bail.
有一个违法的 或者跑路的 我就失去了一切
One infraction, one guy splits, I lose it all.
他们不安全 艾略特
They're not safe, Elliot.
要是我不把他们弄出来
If I don't get them out of there,
我可能就谁也别再想见到了
I might not see any of them again.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我等了该死的十分钟了
I've been waiting ten goddamn minutes.
抱歉
Sorry.
进去吧
Let's go inside.
- 见鬼 - 这他妈算什么?
- Shit. - What the hell is this?
- 鲁安请的保安 - 进去
- Luann hired security. - Get inside.
放松点 热狗
Relax, Hot Dog.
就把这当成你骚扰她的代价
Call this your harassment fine.
你个笨婊♥子♥!
You stupid bitch!
再说我就轰飞你的日本脑袋
Another word and I blow your Jap head off.
- 我是中国人 - 你是死人
- I'm Chinese. - You're gone.
等着瞧
We'll see.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
哦 还好
Oh.Yeah.
就有点伤感
I'm just a little sad.
你在给他施洗礼?
Are you baptizing him?
确实有这念头
Thought did cross my mind.
想着他应该得到他能有的一切帮助
Figured he could use all the help he can get.
但又不知道该怎么做
Not sure what I'm doing.
来
Here.
就这样?
That's it?
我想是的
I think so.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧
Come on back here.
你为什么这么悲伤?
Why are you so sad?
我的儿子和我的丈夫
My son and my husband
被捕了
got arrested.
我猜我
Guess I
我就是不想一个人
I just don't like being alone.
而那就是你找我父亲的原因
And that's why you came to my dad.
要钱把他们弄出来?
Money to get them out?
你是个聪明的女孩子
You're a smart girl.
你看上去挺高兴 宝贝儿
You seem happy, baby.
是啊
Yeah.
崔丝縢
Tristen.
走啦 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
谢啦 伙计
Thanks, man.
刷子柄没中要害 祖斯会活下来的
Shank missed the vitals. Juice is going to live.
好的 很好
Good, good.
让我们祈祷我们都那么好运气吧
Let's hope we're all that lucky.
交易的第一部分已经完成了
The first part of the deal is done.
奥佩会搞定的
Opie will come through.
他已经在来监狱的路上了
He's on his way to Stockton right now.
我们到明早前大概能弄到保护伞
We should have protection before morning.
让我们祈祷奥佩不会也进来
Let's just hope Opie's not here with us.
是啊 或者死了
Yeah, or dead.
见鬼!
Shit!
上帝
Goddamn
见鬼 伙计 我很抱歉
Shit, man, I'm sorry.
我猜那婊♥子♥不想被栽赃
I guess that bitch didn't want to be set up.
- 我怎么做? - 拿我的对讲机
- What do I do? - Get on my radio.
说 警官中枪
"Officer down."
好的
All right.
警官中枪 警官中枪
Officer down. Officer down.
没准闻起来很糟
Probably smells like pussy.
谢了
Thanks.
你还好吗?
You okay?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢你没问问题
Thanks for not asking questions.
我得走了 接我的孩子
I gotta get going, pick up my kid.
见鬼
Shit.
我也得去接我的
Gotta pick up mine, too.
我正准备带派普去吃点东西
I was going to take Piper to get something to eat.
你孩子可以一起来
Your kids can come.
等会儿你可以去我那儿接他们
Pick them up at my place later.
不 不用了
No, that's okay.
你看
Look,
我不清楚发生了什么 奥佩.
I don't know what happened.Ope.
但也许这不是你陪孩子的好时机
But maybe this isn't the best time for you to be around your kids.
我就别想有好的时机去陪着孩子
There's never a good time for me to be around my kids.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
陷害那婊♥子♥的事砸了
Setup on the tranny went south.
婊♥子♥跑了 特拉莫尔中了一枪
Bitch got away. Trammel took a bullet.
腹部受伤
Belly wound.
奥佩没事吗?
Is Opie okay?
是的
Yeah.
你得跟拉塞尔谈谈
You got to talk to Russell.
没准能让迪昂给我们点保护
Maybe getting Dion buys us some protection.
莫罗
Morrel.
跟我们来
Come with us.
- 干什么? - 不清楚 走吧
- What for? - No idea. Let's go.
我从来没见过我们被整成这么惨
I ain't ever seen us beat up this bad.
半数成员躺在医院里
Half our crew in hospital beds.
单单是医药费…就够活埋我们了
The med bills alone... They're going to bury us.
是啊
Yeah.
我们得尽力挽回形势
We got to fix the things we can.
你和克雷之间
You and Clay
不管怎么了
Whatever it is,
你都得负责引回正路上来
it's going to land on you to make it right.
你凭什么认为
What makes you think
该我负责?
this would land on me?
因为克雷老了 他气量小
Because Clay is old, he's mean,
而且他永远不会承认自己犯了错误
and he is never going to admit that he made a mistake.
而且他都那样了
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表