I just... I needed to say all of that.
也许应该慢慢说
Probably should have done it in smaller doses.
自从我们变成现在…
I haven't been with anyone since this became...
不管是什么 我再没和别人在一起过
whatever this is.
而且如果事情不是向更好发展
And I wouldn't have told you all
我也不可能
the shit that I have if I didn't
告诉你我所有的事情
think this was moving towards something more.
没事的 来
It's all right. Come here.
你想混着橙汁喝点吗?
You want some orange juice with that?
抱歉
Sorry.
我随意了
Helped myself.
今早不好过啊
Been a rough morning.
是啊
Yeah.
你需要什么 尽管告诉我们
You need anything, you let us know.
这些是什么?
What's all this?
中国人那条线没成 我们在集齐个人私货
Chinese contact didn't pan out. We're collecting personal stock.
- 我去拿我的 - 好的
- I'll get mine. - All right.
伽玛 伽玛 伽玛 我来拿
Gem, Gem, Gem, I got it.
我来拿
I'll get it.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
老天
Jesus.
老天
Jesus.
我们他妈在干什么?
What the hell are we doing?
我们他妈在干什么?
What the hell are we doing?
看起来很棒 奥佩
Looks sweet, Ope.
手艺真好 能修好那辆破车
Done a great job restoring that bad boy.
是啊
Yeah.
要帮手?
Need a hand?
不 我没问题 谢啦
No, I'm all good. Thanks.
好吧
All right.
很糟糕哈
Awful thing.
伽玛
Gemma.
是啊
Yeah.
- 你好吗? - 我很好
- You okay? - I'm fine.
我能问你个问题吗 奥佩?
Can I ask you a question, Opie?
什么?
What's that?
唐娜被杀那晚
The night that Donna was killed,
为什么是她开那辆车?
why was she driving the truck?
我要带孩子回家
I was taking the kids home.
需要有后座
Needed a backseat.
你干吗问我这个?
Why are you asking me that?
她不该在那辆皮卡里的 奥佩
She wasn't supposed to be in the truck, Ope.
你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?!
是斯塔尔 奥佩
It was Stahl, Ope.
她把你栽赃成了叛徒
She made you a rat.
是她害死了唐娜
She's the one who killed Donna.
我和克雷 我们不想相信的
Me and Clay, we didn't want to believe it.
我那时已经清白了
I came clean.
克雷对我没看法
Clay and I were good!
在你车和电♥话♥里找到了窃听器
Found wiretaps in your truck and your phone.
探员给你账户打了钱
The Feds put money in your accounts.
斯塔尔 她想让我们相信你被策反了
Stahl, she wanted to make us think that you had turned.
本该是你在皮卡里的
It was supposed to be you in the truck,
不是唐娜
not Donna.
- 奥佩! - 我很抱歉 奥佩
- Opie! - I'm sorry, Ope.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
克雷!
Clay!
嘿!
Hey!
发生他妈什么了?
What the hell happened?
奥佩
Opie.
奥佩
Opie.
奥佩!
Opie!
打给塔拉 她在我家里
Call Tara. She's at my house.
你♥他♥妈♥跟他说什么了?
What the hell did you say to him?
告诉我们
Tell us!
我甚至都快不认识自己了 伙计
I don't even know who I am anymore, man.
- 你在说什么? - 我必须得告诉他
- What are you talking about? - I had to tell him.
告诉他什么?
Tell him what?
告诉他我杀了唐娜
That I killed Donna.
老天
Jesus
上帝
Christ.
是斯塔尔的错
It was Stahl's fault.
奥佩知道
Opie knows.
奥佩知道什么?
Opie knows what?
斯塔尔是真正害死唐娜的人
Stahl is the one who really killed Donna.
该死
Shit.
他肯定是打算去杀了斯塔尔
He's going after Stahl.
该死!
Shit!
ATF的人在哪?
Where's ATF?
他们刚离开 怎么了?
Oh, they left a little while ago. Why?
奥佩听闻了一些有关唐娜怎么死的消息
Opie got wind of what happened to Donna.
- 他会把总账算到斯塔尔头上 - 噢 靠
- He's putting it on Stahl. - Oh, shit.
我刚刚看到奥佩的卡车在街上
I just saw Opie's truck on the street.
他可能在跟踪她
He's probably tailing her.
我得去阻止他
I got to stop him.
我会给斯塔尔打个电♥话♥ 给她提个醒
I'll call Stahl. I'm going to give her a heads-up.
派个警员阻止奥佩
Put an ATL out on Ope.
你知道她去哪么?
Any idea where she's headed?
她说她找到了一个人愿意提供IRA的线索
She said she's got a buyer that's willing to turn on the IRA.
可能是左贝拉的某个手下
It's probably someone from Zobelle's crew.
他们现在是唯一的IRA枪♥支♥买♥♥家
They're the only ones buying guns.
好的 我先去那找找
All right. I'll start there.
我估计贾克斯已经告诉了你
I'm guessing Jax told you.
他们整个帮派已经知道伽玛身上发生的事
Crew found out about Gemma.
那起强♥奸♥
The rape.
老天
Jesus Christ.
她亲口告诉他们的
Made a decision to do right by her.
无论这事会如何发展 不管我帮他们做什么
Wherever this leads, whatever I got to do for them,
这都由我来承担
it's on me only.
你打算袒护混乱之子?
You're going to protect Sam Crow?
我打算帮助我的一个朋友
I'm going to help a friend.
现在 你做你该做的事
Now, you do whatever you need to do.
明白么?
Understand?
从现在起
Consider yourself
你把自己当做警长
acting chief.
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
时候你不得不做一些重大决策
I know sometimes you got to make executive decisions.
这些我明白 你有那个权力
I get it. You earned that power.
但一旦这事传到我们的帮派成员或其他堂口
But word gets out to our crew, other charters,
听到帮派九大创始人之一 亲自策划
that one of the founding nine put out a hit that
杀害帮派人员的老婆
landed on the wife of a member...
这可是要被所有人瞧不起的 兄弟
that is some very bad PR, brother.
我们必须得让这事知道的人越少越好
We got to keep this to the few who know.
我们该怎么说服奥佩呢?
So, how do we convince Opie of that?
他在公♥寓♥里
He's in the apartment.
多谢 医生
Thanks, doc.
我是不是该问下?
Do I ask?
只是个小闹剧
Just a scuffle.
我和一兄弟
Me and a brother.
清理下你手上的伤口
Clean out the scrapes on your hands.
好的 谢了医生
All right. Thanks, Doc.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我感觉在我新植入的东西有点不对劲
Think something may be going on with the implant.
不对劲?
Going on?
我可以给你看看么?
Can I show you?
好的
Okay.
哦 我的天!
Oh, my God!
很糟糕 是不是?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表