- Too much brown sugar. - Pack up the hams, baby.
我想说很抱歉
Wanted to say I was sorry.
我不该干扰到这里的工作
I shouldn't have interfered with things around here.
我告诉奇博斯要转他斯托克顿纪念医院…
I told Chibs I was transferring him to Stockton Memorial...
他吓坏了
he freaked out,
抓狂了 说他会没人保护
panicked. Said he would be unprotected.
有人刚炸飞了他
Someone just blew him up.
他有点神经质
He's a little twitchy.
但是…
But...
你做你该做的
you do what you got to do,
我们会想法子保证他的安全
and we'll figure out a way to keep him safe.
安全? 怕什么?
Safe? From what?
老天 这什么时候才能解决?
Jesus, when does this settle?
什么时候了结?
When does it stop?
我不知道 宝贝儿
I don't know, baby.
见鬼!
Shit!
你们这些白猪们永远不学乖
You white boys never learn.
你和警♥察♥们玩不腻的打鼹鼠游戏
You and PD keep whacking the mole...
我们只好到处换地方玩游击战
we keep popping up someplace else.
打鼹鼠的日子过去了
Whacking days are done.
佐贝拉出♥卖♥♥♥了你 没钱了
Zobelle sold you out. No more money,
没有雅利安武力保护了
no more Aryan muscle.
我再在查敏附近嗅到一点
I smell the stink of your crank
你的毒品或者婊♥子♥的味道
or your pussy anywhere near Charming,
我就给你脖子来几枪
I'll put three bullets in your neck
来自查敏警方的问候
compliments of Charming PD.
点上
Light it up.
见鬼
Shit.
闪
Move.
法官进门了
Judge is in the gate.
抓住他 我罩着院子
Take him down. I'll cover the yard.
别出声
Don't make a...
闭嘴!
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up.
想要什么就拿 然后滚出去
Take what you want and get the hell out.
没钱 只有钱包里那些
There's no money. Just what's in the wallet.
我们不是来抢劫的 我们需要你解决个问题
We're not here to rob you. We need your help with a problem.
什么问题?
What problem?
知道了
Got it.
放松 小伙子
Easy, junior.
到里面去
Get in there.
好 好
Ok, ok...
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
是因为你吗 亚历克斯?
Is this you, Alex?
你才是问题所在?
Are you the problem?
怎么 他买♥♥毒品没给钱?
What, he owe you drug money?
你到底在说什么?
What the hell you talking about?
你这个下流的吸毒货
You low-life, junkie piece of shit.
你妈妈会感到恶心的
Your mother would be disgusted.
- 待着别动 - 我的老天
- Stay down - Jesus Christ.
我们的情感把柄废了
So much for our emotional leverage.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我不在乎他有多生气
I don't care how pissed off he is,
他不会让我们伤他的孩子
he won't let us hurt his kid,
管他吸不吸毒 我们按计划来
junkie or not. We stick to the plan.
哈蒙德·萨卡利
Mahmoud Sakairi.
明天早上有个关于驱逐他出境的听证会
He's got a deportation hearing tomorrow morning.
这只是个误会
It's a simple misunderstanding.
撤销案子 大家都会没事
Dismiss it, everyone walks away from this whole.
你们要我撤销一个案子?
This is about throwing out a case?
我当法官23年 从来没被任何人或事左右过
23 years on the bench, I've never been swayed by anyone or anything.
我也不打算开这先例
I'm not going to start now.
让我再把话说清楚点
Let me be clear.
要么撤案 要么我就让你家破人亡
You throw out the case or I cut your family in half.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
我会揍他
I'll beat him,
折断他手指 然后杀了他
I'll break off his fingers and then I'll kill him.
天哪
Jesus Christ,
他想要什么就给他好了
just give him what he wants.
爸爸 他们会杀我了
Dad, they're going to kill me.
他是不会杀你的
He is not going to kill you.
- 放开我 - 你不能这样
- Get off of me. - You cannot
照着这孩子身上来几枪
just blow holes in this kid.
我的子弹只擦过他的脚趾
I barely winged his toe.
他老爸就要松口了
The old man is going to break.
我才不在乎他儿子受多少伤呢
I don't give a shit how bad the blood is.
没有父亲眼睁睁看儿子死 给我让开
No father is going to let his son die in front of him. Get out of my way.
闭嘴
Shut up.
脚趾肯定很痛
The toe stung.
膝盖呢...
The knee...
这会让他痛到想死的
it's going to make him want to kill himself.
如果你要杀他的话 动手吧
If you're going to kill him, just do it.
我是不会让你得逞的
I'm not going to give you what you want.
所以折磨他只是浪费时间
So torturing him is just a waste of time.
你还是直接开枪打死他吧
You might as well shoot him.
这真是你想要的?
This what you want?
你就是这样保护你的家人的?
This how you protect your family?
爸爸!
Dad!
你准备让我杀死你的孩子 是吗?
You're going to let me kill your kid, huh?
你就是这么保护你的血亲的?
That's how you protect your blood?
睁开眼睛 人♥渣♥!
Open your eyes, you piece of shit!
睁开眼睛! 看着这一切!
Open your eyes! You see it!
看看你做了什么! 看看你造成了什么后果!
You look at what you've done! You see what you've caused!
看看你对你的家人做了什么!
Look at what you've done to your family!
张开嘴巴!
Open your mouth!
别这样 都结束了
Come on. It's done.
见鬼
Shit.
没事了
It's ok.
轮到你了
Your turn.
我做不到
I can't,
兄弟我做不到 我做不到...
I can't do it man, I can't do it...
见鬼 伙计们
Shit, guys.
去找找有没有有用的东西
Go look for something. Anything that'll help.
快去
Go, go.
放松
Okay, Relax.
我很好
I'm all right.
我知道
I know.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
严重的头痛 他的右眼看不见东西
Severe head pain. He can't see out of his right eye.
格拉佛医生给他安排了核磁共振
Dr. Gallagher ordered an MRI.
谢了 医生
Thanks, Doc.
他应该被送回重症观察病房♥
He should be put back on critical.
格拉格医生已经这样做了
Dr. Gallagher already did.
你给我钱 给我人手
You bankroll me, back me with muscle,
然后又通通抽走了?
and then you yank it out from under me?
与执法部门斗 玩的就是取舍的游戏
Navigating around law enforcement is a game of give and take.
不是警♥察♥干的
It wasn't PD.
是克雷
It was Clay.
他跟我说你出♥卖♥♥♥我
He told me you sold me out
由于今天我的三处产业都被人搞掉了
and seeing as how all three of my interests
我决定相信他
have been crushed today, I tend to believe him.
你想让萨门克罗偿还这一切吗?
Do you want recompense against Sam Crow?
我是说"报仇"
It means "payback. "
我知道那什么意思 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I know what it means, asshole.
是的 我想搞他们
Yeah, I want to hurt 'em.
我去外边砸点东西 去仓库
I'm going to hit outside. Storage shed.
他们会从高速公路那边看到火光的
They'll see the flames from the highway.
警报都被切断了 一切控制在内部进行
Alarms are cut. Keep it contained to the inside.
这东西得烧上一晚上才会被看见
This thing will cook all night before the flames are visible.
是啊 好吧
Yeah, all right.
我们走
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表