我也有事要你帮忙
There's something I need from you.
一块地 通路的
Piece of land, access road,
有电
power.
- 隐蔽的地方 - 放枪
- Something off the radar. - Guns.
你并不需要知道
You don't ever need to know.
聊表诚意
Show of good faith.
这是一把有你的指纹的刀
It's a knife with your fingerprints on it
我们用这把刀做掉了那个强♥奸♥你女儿的混♥蛋♥
we used to kill the scumbag raped your little girl.
我知道这是什么
I know what it is.
你现在没有什么把柄在我手里了
I ain't got nothing on you now.
从现在开始 我们需要信任对方
From here on out, we got to trust each other.
只是两个诚实的人
Just the good word
之间的对话
of two honest men.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the Devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye.
混乱之子 第二季第八集
- 你给奥佩打电♥话♥吗? - 发生什么了?
- Can you call Opie? - What happened?
有人闯进来了
Someone broke in.
偷了我们的高清摄像机和我的笔记本
Stole our HD camera and my laptop.
里面有三辑未剪辑的片子
Had three rough cuts on it.
你妈!
Shit!
我给你买♥♥的那只看门狗呢?
What happened to the guard dog I bought you?
你还是自己去看吧
See for yourself.
没事的 亲爱的 没有人能伤害你的
It's okay, sweetie. No one's gonna hurt you.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
莱拉很害怕
Lyla's scared.
她想要找奥佩
She wants Ope.
饿?
Hungry?
吃点心可比找人吹♥箫♥爽多了
Dim sum's better than good head.
你想要什么 林?
What do you want, Lin?
上一次我们造访你的餐厅 我们还兵戎相见呢
Last time we visited your restaurant, we were throwing shots at each other.
我要见你的原因
Why I wanted to see you.
是我们需要枪
We need guns.
我们的供货商暂时联♥系♥不上
Our distributor is temporarily offline.
如果是探员把你们的供货商端了
If it was the feds that shut your guy down,
我们可不趟这趟浑水
we're not interested.
不是ATF 是移♥民♥局
Wasn't ATF. INS.
他现在想进这个国家有点儿小困难
He's having a little trouble getting into the country.
我们知道你贩卖♥♥AK
We know you deal AKs.
我们出双倍的钱 要你们所有的货
We'll pay double, all you can get us.
为了略表诚意
As a show of good faith,
送你个礼物
a gift.
妈的
Shit.
嘿 兄弟们
Hey, guys.
他的手怎么了?
What the hell happened to his hands?
我的强迫症让林先生很烦
My sexual proclivities, they took their toll on Mr. Lin.
不能抓 不能撸
Can't grab it, can't pull it.
我同意
I accept that.
天呐 伙计
Jesus Christ, man.
然后我们发现你只需要两根手指
Turns out, you only need two fingers
就可以用计算器了
to work a calculator.
他还完了自己的债 但是
He paid off his debt, but...
我的新女婿是个会计
my new son-in-law's an accountant.
我告诉我女儿他可以干这份工作 所以
Told my daughter I'd give him the job, so,
查克是你们的了
Chuck is all yours.
算了吧
Thanks, we'll pass.
- 我还以为他是你们的朋友呢 - 我是啊
- Thought he was a friend of yours. - I am.
奥图和我是最好的朋友
Otto and me are best friends.
我们会给你关于枪的消息
We'll let you know about the guns.
求你了克雷 如果你不带我走的话
Please, Clay, if you don't take me,
他们会杀了我的
they're just gonna kill me.
在我这儿你已经死了 查基
You're already dead in my book, Chucky.
求你了 克雷 林就是个神经病
Come on, Clay. Lin's a psycho.
嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey...
我们会带他走的
We'll take him.
什么?
What?
他可以在卡拉卡拉做账 这样鲍比就解放了
He can do the books at Caracara. It'll free Bobby up.
快起来
Get up.
跟上
Come on.
我们真要去找爱尔兰佬拿AK
Are we really going to the Irish for the AKs
在知道斯塔尔在调查他们的情况下?
knowing that Stahl's onto them?
我们不知道斯塔尔说的是不是真的
We don't know anything Stahl says is true.
只要能得到她想要的 她什么都说
She'll tell you anything to get what she wants.
我们可以去埃蒙德那儿 看看怎么样
We'll go to Edmond's. We'll feel it out.
如果他有枪 我们就想个安全的法子来交易
If he's got the guns, we figure out a safe way to make the transaction.
如果他没有枪 我们就知道他在卖♥♥枪给佐贝拉
If he doesn't, then we know he's selling to Zobelle.
是贾克斯打来的 我得去趟卡拉卡拉
That was Jax. Got to go to Caracara.
我会需要你们的
I'm gonna need you guys.
随时待命
You stay available.
- 是 - 嘿
- Yeah. - Hey.
带上查基走吧
Take Chucky. Go on...Go on.
怎么了?
What?
去啊 给他开门
Come on, open the door for him.
菲奥娜?
Fiona?
早上好
Mornin'.
上帝啊
Jesus.
你在这儿干什么?
What the hell you doing here?
我都听说了
I heard about what happened.
我们很担心
We were worried.
这是替科瑞安妮吻的
That's from Kerrianne.
你一个人来的?
You alone?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我是来看你的
Came to see you.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
感觉要爆♥炸♥了
Like I was blown up.
医生说我在康复中
Doctor says I'm healing.
那我就放心了
I'm glad.
你不该来
Bad idea you coming here.
我的人生就是一系列的不该 亲爱的
My life's a series of bad ideas, lovey.
睡吧
Sleep.
爱你
Mo ghr.
那狗花了我4000块
That dog cost me four grand.
那摄像机1万块呢
And that was a $10,000 camera.
摄像机上保险了 那里面的片子
Camera's insured. The rough cuts
可值10倍的钱呢
are worth ten times as much.
这肯定是佐治干的 是吧?
This had to be Georgie, right?
肯定的啊
Of course it was.
他们看起来挺自在的
They look pretty cozy.
我觉得他们俩挺配的
I think they're kind of cute.
让我想起我和奥图了
Reminds me of me and Otto.
她还好吗?
She okay?
应该吧
I think so.
谁干的?
Who did this?
看看我们丢了的东西 八成是卡鲁索的人
The shit that's missing, it's got to be Caruso.
我们走
Let's go.
一会儿见
See you later?
好 对了!
Yeah, hey!
伽玛的晚餐是什么时候?
What time does Gemma want us for dinner?
8点
8:00.
伽玛要搞个晚餐聚会 让我们大家都去
Gemma's having a potlatch. Wants us all there.
这主意听起来不错
Sounds like a good idea.
我要照顾肯尼和艾利
I got Kenny and Ellie.
带他们一起来
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表