Where you headed?
跟你有什么关系?
What do you care?
还有他和你在一起干什么?
What the hell is he doing with you?
你现在也被他们贿赂了?
You on their payroll now, too?
快回答问题
Just answer the question.
我要去看我妈 她生病了
I'm going to see my mom. She's sick.
你妈妈上个月就死了
Your mother died last month.
我另外一个妈妈
My other mother.
行了 佐贝拉在哪里?
All right, where's Zobelle?
我怎么知道?
How do I know?
这 这是和昨天晚上的把这有关系是么?
What, is this about the blast last night?
你怎么想? 就算是佐贝拉
What do you think? If Zobelle
和这件事有关联 我们北欧帮什么也不知道
did have something to do with it, Nords knew nothing about it.
跟萨门克罗不一样
Unlike Sam Crow,
我们不在自己的镇子里搞爆♥炸♥
we don't blow up shit in our own town.
今天早上你就没去上班 现在你又要出镇去
Don't show up for work this morning. Now you're heading out of town.
你要逃跑?
You running from something?
我收到一个警告 说这件事可能会殃及到我们
I got a heads up that shit might go down.
其他的什么信息都没有
No other details.
我要去维加斯
I'm on my way to Vegas.
就是这样
That's it.
这是真话
That's the truth.
你知道一个金发 二十多岁的
You know anything about a blond,
胸挺大的女孩子么
20s, good tits?
听起来像是佐贝拉的女儿
Sounds like Zobelle's daughter.
我看见过她和韦斯顿在一起
I've seen her hang with Weston.
我能走了么?
Can I go?
可以
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
混♥蛋♥
Dicks.
你从哪里知道这个女孩儿的?
Where did you get the intel on the girl?
我们在查那个小货车的时候 有人说的
Description turned up when we canvassed the street minivan was towed from.
我给你那支枪你留着么?
You still have the one I gave you?
没有
No.
科恩离开之后我就把它丢了
I got rid of it after Kohn left.
在这儿等着
Wait here.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
你和克雷真的需要这么多枪么?
Do you and clay really need this many guns?
这只是我的而已
These are just mine.
给你
Here.
看看这把手感怎么样
See how this feels.
还好 这把还不是很沉
It's okay. It's not too heavy.
.38的
.38.
足够劲儿了
That'll blow a good hole.
好吧
OK
用来干啥的?
What's this for?
走吧
Let's go.
去哪?
Where?
慢慢的掰扳机
Squeeze slowly.
会有后冲力的
It'll have some kick.
你枪握太紧了
You're gripping too hard.
要牢牢握住 不要让它晃动
You want to hold it firm, but let it breathe.
好的
All right.
瞄准靶子
Now, put the sight on what you want dead,
深呼吸
then take a breath.
然后
And...
很好
Good.
一直都这样吗?
Is it always like this?
不
No
只是碰巧这个时候你回到他身边了
You came back to him at a bad time.
等事情定局了
It settles down.
会变得绝对无聊的
It gets downright boring,
我打赌
I promise.
挺有趣
That was fun.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
有点乱
Some mess.
我已经报案了
I've already filed a report.
我知道
I know.
我们会调查的
We'll look into that.
我知道你会的
I'm sure you will.
你一定是伊桑·左贝拉的女儿
You must be Ethan Zobelle's daughter.
波利
Polly.
- 我是副局长 - 我知道
- I'm the deputy chief. - I know.
我在找你♥爸♥爸
I'm looking for your dad.
我没见过他
Haven't seen him.
你可以给他打个电♥话♥吧
Why don't you give him a call.
- 我有要紧事找他 - 我可不是他保姆
- It's important I connect with him. - I'm not his keeper.
我们要找他问话
He's wanted for questioning.
如果你撒谎
And if you're lying to me,
就意味着你干扰罪案调查
that means you're interfering with a criminal investigation.
我看起来像什么人 你们本地人吗?
What do I look like, one of your inbred natives?
说啊
Come on,
要么起诉我 要么滚
charge me or get out.
我来告诉你我要干什么
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我割破自己手臂
I slice open my arm,
然后以严重伤害督察罪起诉你
I charge you with aggravated assault on a peace officer.
我爸是法官 能让你坐3年大牢
My old man was a judge. You'll do a three-year pop
就在三和女子监狱
at the Sanwa dyke lodge,
没人知晓
no questions asked.
马拉达的天主教中心有大型集♥会♥
There's a big rally at the Christian Center in Morada.
联盟吗?
The league?
韦斯顿的人
Weston's rowdy crowd.
坐过牢的
Prison Muscle.
爸爸要进行改革演讲 激励他们
Daddy's giving his reformer speech. Tends to work 'em up.
我要带你回去
I need you to come with me.
为什么? 我跟你说实话了
Why? I told you the truth.
实话仅限于我们之间
That truth needs to stay between us.
暂时不能让你♥爸♥爸知道
Going to keep that from your daddy for a while.
派出所
Station house.
佐贝拉在马拉达的天主教中心
Zobelle is at the Christian center in Morada.
今晚有大型的雅利安集♥会♥
Big aryan membership rally tonight.
马拉达警局能出动吗?
Can Morada PD pick him up?
都是韦斯顿的人
It's Weston's prison crew.
会是场恶战 最好派治安官
It could get ugly. Better off sending the sheriffs.
好
Good
好的
OK
嘿
Hey
奇博斯情况怎样?
How's Chibs doing?
出血停止了 但还在危险期
The bleeding stopped. He's still critical,
如果能挺住 就能脱险
but if it holds, he'll be out of the woods.
太好了
That's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
对这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
我知道的都告诉你了
I'm telling you as much as I know.
没事
It's okay.
会好的
It'll ease up.
是的
It will.
我接到鲁安电♥话♥
I got a call from Luann.
说卡拉卡拉外头有开枪事件
Apparently there was some kind of firearm incident out at Caracara.
不是吧?
No kidding?
我爱你
I love you.
必须的
You should.
再查一下他家里和烟店
Checked his house and the cigar shop again.
始终没找到 佐贝拉知道我们在找他
Still off the map. Zobelle knows we're looking for him.
- 混♥蛋♥必须得现身 - 不然没法干
- Asshole has to surface. - And we won't be able to do shit.
探员在路上了
The feds are on their way.
到明早我们就有麻烦了
We're gonna be ass deep in some bad suits by morning.
靠
Shit.
我想这情报有用
I think we got something.
韦斯顿的行程里有个约会
There's an appointment in Weston's calendar for tonight.
他标着 "EZ MCC"
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表