Took me three months
才让自己能走出大门
before I could actually walk through the door.
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
我戒了21年了
Clean 21 years.
对你是好事
Good for you.
对所有人都是好事
Good for everyone else, too.
我能不能请教一个问题?
Can I ask you a... a question?
你觉得…
You think...
你觉得上帝会不会宽恕
you think God forgives you for doing
你所做的坏事?
bad things?
我是指…
I... I mean,like...
那种极端恶劣的事情
really bad shit.
上帝绝对会宽恕
God forgives absolutely.
问题在于我们自身能不能宽恕自己
We're the ones who usually can't.
对啊
Yeah.
我明白了
I get that.
我花了很长时间才对
Took me a long time to let go of all the...
自己的所作所为释然
wreckage I created.
这就是我做现在这些的原因
That's why I do what I do.
服务他人是唯一
Service to others is the only thing
能让我不那么
that keeps the self-loathing...
厌恶自己的方法
to a tolerable level.
我都不知道我对别人能有什么用
I'm not sure how much service I am to anyone.
你刚刚帮了我啊
You're being of service to me.
烟
Smoke,
陪我聊天
relevant conversation.
我今天的亮点
Highlight of my day.
寻找机会吧伽玛
Look for the opportunities, Gemma.
上帝无时无刻都在为我们提供机会
God puts them before us all the time.
见到你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
我也是
Same.
嘿
Hey.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我没杀她
I didn't kill her.
你和克雷之间的问题…
The rift between you and Clay...
你一直都知道唐娜是怎么死的
you knew about Donna the whole time.
我不能告诉你 兄弟
I couldn't tell you, man.
她被杀已经很糟糕了
Her getting killed was bad enough.
- 知道这个… - 是啊
- Knowing this... - Yeah.
我该怎么做 贾克斯?
What do I do, Jax?
克雷?
Clay?
蒂格?
Tig?
我他妈怎么样才能和他们共事?
How the hell am I supposed to share a patch with them?
帮会的担子很重 奥佩
Burden lands on the club, Ope.
我们都知道
We both know it.
克雷会这样是因为我们
Clay is Clay because of us.
是我们造就了他
We made him.
那我们该怎么扳倒他?
Then, how do we unmake him?
我一直在想办法
I've been trying to figure that out.
但是我确定一点 我自己做不来这个
But the one thing I know for sure is I can't do this alone.
我需要你 兄弟
I need you, bro.
我就在这 兄弟
I'm here, man.
怎么?
What?
我想让你看点东西
I got something I want you to read.
卡梅伦害怕了
Cameron panicked.
这家伙一有点风吹草动就害怕
Boy gets a little twitchy if he smells a Fed.
- 我不知道他和别人结盟了 - 扯淡吧你
- I had no idea he changed alliances. - Bullshit.
我已经在很努力的表现我的诚意了 克雷
I'm really trying hard to be diplomatic here, Clay.
奇博斯这样子 你也不能怪他啊
Well, you can't really blame Chibs for being irked.
你和一个差点把他炸死的滚蛋沆瀣一气
You get in bed with the scumbag blew him up, nearly killed him.
菲利普是杀不死的
You can't kill Filip.
相信我
Trust me,
- 我试过了 - 想再试试吗?
- I tried. - Wanna try again?
够了
Enough.
你再敢说一句这样的话 吉米
Make one more comment like that, Jimmy,
不只是我们生意做不成
and not only do we not get back into business,
而且我会给贝尔法斯特的麦基打电♥话♥
but I call McGee in Belfast
你和混乱之子之间就完了
and I pull all of the Sons support.
我说错了
I was out of line.
抱歉
Apologies.
合作20年了 可不能就这么毁了
20 years working together. Let's not ruin a good thing.
不要在卖♥♥枪给白人
No more guns to white power.
那已经结束了
It's already dead.
我们帮你把枪运到海边
We keep running your guns up the coast
你给我们供货 俄♥罗♥斯♥佬的货
and you keep supplying us with the Russian stock.
我的意思是 我现在就要
And I mean, I need some now.
成交
Done.
左贝拉的下一批货全归你 免费的
I'll give you Zobelle's next shipment gratis.
算是我向你们道歉
We'll call it reparations.
很好
Fair enough.
这…
This...
这个帮派…
This club...
这个帮派杀了我的妻子
This club killed my wife.
那怎么可能好起来?
How does that ever get made right?
我们想弥补这一切 奥佩
We wanna fix this, Ope.
是啊
Yeah,
我也是
Me, too.
所以我才留下来
That's why I'm staying.
很好
Good.
那…
That's...
真的很好
real good.
我不希望任何人知道我的事
I don't want anybody knowing my business.
这事儿传出去 对我 我家人
Doesn't help me, my family
或者萨门克罗都没好处
or Sam Crow that this gets out.
这个秘密…
This secret...
到此为止
dies here.
明白
Understood.
还有别的要说吗?
Anything else?
我去找斯塔尔的时候…
When I went looking for Stahl...
我看见奇博斯
I saw Chibs
拿着文件从她的办公室里出来
coming out of her office with paperwork.
我♥操♥
Goddamn it.
什么?
What?
你得去听听他怎么说
You need to hear him out.
搞明白真♥相♥
Get the truth.
相信他的话
And trust what he says.
是 好的
Yeah, okay.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, darling.
你没事吧?
You okay?
你的头?
Your head?
我没事
Ah, it's fine.
就是烦其他那些破事儿
Just everything else is shit.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What's going on, honey?
我不知道
I don't know.
你做过让自己特别难受的事儿吗?
Ever done something that just made you feel wretched?
保护你爱的人?
Protecting someone you love?
不止一次
More than once.
亲爱的…
Oh, sweetheart...
我做了一件自己无法原谅的事 伽玛
I've dug myself a good one, Gemma.
天啊
Jesus.
我不知道该怎么办
I've got no idea how to get out.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart.
没事的
It's okay.
没事 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
没事
Yeah.
我该怎么做?
What do I do?
无论是什么事儿
You tell 'em.
告诉他们
Whatever it is.
这是唯一可以解脱的方法 亲爱的
It's the only way out of the hole, baby.
你知道吗?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表