I'll drop you at home.
带我一起去吧
Take me.
你要去?
Yeah?
- 也许我们还能把今天补回来 - 好吧
- Maybe we can still salvage the day. - Ok.
还有一些清单
More repos.
伽玛要死去哪里啊?
Where the hell's Gemma going?
去卡拉卡拉 我猜是鲁安崩溃了
Caracara. I guess Luann's having some kind of a meltdown.
蠢婆娘
Stupid bitch.
我最恨老大和大姐头打架了
I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.
- 克雷 - 回去工作 草包
- Hey, Clay. - Get to work, shithead.
他说的肯定是你
Pretty sure he was talking to you.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
去给克雷护驾
To protect Clay.
照片上克雷 莫罗和你老大勒罗伊 韦恩
Clay Morrow and your boss with Laroy Wayne,
一起跟一九帮做交易
runs the One-Niners,
三个郡最大的毒品交易都由一九帮控制
controls the largest heroine trade in three counties.
这些我早就知道了
That's nothing I don't already know.
你应该有所行动啊 副警长
It's something to act on, Deputy.
警长居然和毒枭沆瀣一气?
Chief of police associating with drug kingpins?
昂瑟六周后就卸任了
Unser's done in six weeks.
到时你就好景不长了
And you'll be no better off than you are now.
你会一直为萨门克罗伤神
Sam Crow will continue to vex.
- 那是我的问题 - 还是个棘手的问题
- That's my problem. - It's a difficult one.
查敏把混乱之子当英雄看待
Charming treats the Sons like heroes.
有的人确实如此
Some do.
我可以帮你一把
You know, I can help you.
你要怎么帮?
And how are you gonna do that?
克雷发誓保障查敏的安全 并且在镇里禁毒
Clay vows to keep Charming safe and drug-free.
这就是民众支持摩托黑帮的原因
That's why folks embrace the MC.
如果他毁约
What happens to public opinion
大家会怎么想呢?
if he can't do that?
一旦查敏出现毒品 就是我的责任
If drugs land in Charming, that's on me.
是昂瑟的责任
It's on Unser.
萨门克罗也会失去他们坚实的群众基础
and Sam Crow is knocked off their iconic pedestal.
到那时你就可以接手
Then when you take over,
让毒品滚地远远地
the drugs go away.
你是说
Are you talking about
故意把毒品带到我的镇上吗?
deliberately bringing drugs into my town?
我说的是制♥造♥一个暂时的麻烦
I'm talking about creating a temporary problem
好让你一劳永逸
that allows you to flush out the permanent one.
去那里看看 好吧?
head on over there, okay?
抱歉 我不知道你有访客
Sorry, I didn't know you had a visitor.
副警长 谢谢你的接待
Deputy Chief, thank you for your time.
就没人做个介绍吗?
Ain't anybody gonna introduce?
我叫伊桑·左贝拉
Ethan Zobelle,
来自无暇烟草公♥司♥
Impeccable Smokes.
雪茄大王啊
Cigar king.
没错
That's right.
绅士们 我先告辞了
Gentlemen.
我等你
I'll wait.
五分钟就来
Five minutes.
- 全他妈扯淡! - 好了
- This is bullshit! - All right.
经理? 我连自己的生意都不能做主了
A manager? I'm getting shut out of my own business.
我只是来管账的 亲爱的
I'm just here to do the bookkeeping, darling.
是你做的决定吗?
Did you sign off on this?
是帮派的决定
It was a club decision.
好像我多需要这个麻烦精一样
Like I need this hassle.
我要搞定拍摄
I gotta finish this shoot,
准备菊花雨舞和姐妹会群P
post an anal rain dance and prep a sorority swing.
这么着吧
Look at it this way,
鲍比来管行政
Bobby handling the admin frees
重要的事情你亲自上
you up to do all the important shit.
菊花雨舞是什么?
What's an anal rain dance?
你不是应该把车擦亮吗 甜心?
Shouldn't you be polishing that bike, sweetie?
贾克斯喜欢车子亮闪闪的
Jax likes it nice and shiny.
你到哪里去了 艾玛? 轮到你拍片子了
Where the hell you been, Ima? This is your movie.
我一早上都在准备你的片子
I've been shooting around your shit all morning.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我必须绕道走 我觉得佐治在跟踪我
I had to detour, okay. I think Georgie's following me.
有个打手之前差点把我挤下公路
Some goon almost ran me off the road.
放松点 亲爱的 我们早就留心过了
Nah, relax, darling. We took care of that.
佐治还没那么傻呢
Georgie ain't that stupid.
佐治就是个疯子
Georgie's psycho.
他怎么对莱拉
What he did to Lyla,
也会怎么对我
he could do to me.
我想让贾克斯来保护我
I want Jax protecting me.
你也知道我一紧张下面就容易干
You know how easily I dry out under stress.
贾克斯
Jax
听着
Look,
她对你有意思
she's got a thing for you.
所以 陪她玩玩
So, just play along,
搞定她
calm her down.
现在她可是我们的摇钱树
She's our biggest draw right now.
亲爱的 你没必要害怕
You got no reason to be scared, darling.
我们就是来保证你安全的
We're here to keep you safe.
我也不知道我为什么会失控 我只是
I don't know why I'm so freaked out, I just
有点害怕
I was terrified.
你♥他♥妈♥到这儿干吗?
What the hell you doing here?
鲁安打电♥话♥了 她气疯了
Luann called. She's freaking out.
那是帮派事务 你没理由插手
That's club business. You got no reason to intervene.
什么… 插手?
What... intervene?
她是我朋友 而她需要谈谈
She's my friend. She needs to talk.
她想谈谈的时候 你就什么 放下一切来了
So when she wants to talk, you what, drop everything?
- 老天 你几岁啊 3岁? - 回去
- Jesus Christ, what are you, three? - Get back to the garage.
什么?
Excuse me?
我可不想见你成为淫片主角
The last thing I need is for you running diva over a goddamn cum factory.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你这个蠢货!
You stupid piece of shit!
你收工以后给我打个电♥话♥
Give me a call when you get finished.
我会安排你安全到家
I'll make sure you get home safe.
亲爱的 他现在很忙
He's occupied, honey.
你应该照他说的在外面等
You should wait outside like you were told.
好啦 抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry.
- 她有点不正常 - 她不是唯一一个
- She's a little out of her mind. - She's not the only one.
那些关节炎手套真用的着 好好揍揍
Just what those arthritic mitts need, a good pounding.
你想尝尝?
You want to see a good pounding?
来啊 坏蛋 打我啊
Come on, bad ass, lay hands on me.
我撕了你♥他♥妈♥的喉咙!
I'll slit your goddamn throat!
你真可悲!
You are pathetic!
别碰我
Don't you touch
别!
Don't!
我恨这个
I hate doing this.
经济衰退 影响还贷了 回购市场很旺
Recession's bad on payments, good on repo.
老天
Jesus Christ.
怎么了?
What?
那混球在卖♥♥毒品
That shithead's dealing.
看上去是达比的人
Looks like one of Darby's guys.
你俩有需求?
You fellas got a need?
需要你带上你的货去别的地方
A need for you To take your shit somewhere else.
没人在查敏贩毒
No one deals in Charming.
我不是别人
I ain't no one.
雅利安人
Aryans.
见鬼
Shit.
我玩撬棍很拿手 可那偏转不了子弹
I'm pretty good with a crowbar but I can't deflect bullets.
我们找后援吧
Let's get some backup.
有什么情报?
What do you got?
左贝拉是个他妈的圣人
Zobelle's a goddamn saint.
他拥有5个卷烟店 还在他的教堂里任执事
He owns five cigar shops, deacon at his church,
- 鳏夫 独子 - 不过看这个
- widower, one kid. - But look at this.
美国民族主义者联盟最后
Last place the League of American Nationalists
落脚的地方是圣贝纳迪诺
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表