雅利安帮放话了 让我们这些白人佬自求多福
Aryans put out the word, us white boys are on our own.
佐贝拉把他们都买♥♥通了
Zobelle tapping into the shot-callers.
罗森认为现在还在立案阶段
Rosen thinks the case is being tied up.
离开庭还有些时日
Be a while before it sees a courtroom.
没有黑鬼罩着
Without a color crew,
我们怕是在开庭前就一命呜呼了
we ain't gonna make it to trial.
是啊
Yeah, it will.
少一个人也无妨
This herd could use a little thinning.
我们进局子也不是他的错
It's not his fault we're here.
你这是怪到我头上了?
So, what, it's mine?
我们当时一起投票赞成的
We all voted on it.
我正忙着给咱们寻找同盟呢
I'm working on getting us some friends.
他们就是故意刁难
They're jamming us.
7位数的保释金 开庭时间又不定 纯粹扯淡
Seven-figure bail, no court date, it's bullshit.
显然他们有监控视频
Apparently they have security tapes.
视频里女人和孩子都吓得四处逃窜
Women and children running for their lives.
你也看到奥图身上发生的事了
You saw what happened to Otto.
根本没有人罩着他们
They've got no protection.
- 我知道 - 那保释代理人呢?
- I know. - What about a bondsman?
50万一个人 10%抽成
500,000 a head, at ten percent,
你要付30万才能把他们6个人弄出来
you'd need 300k to get the six of them out.
我可以把房♥子卖♥♥了
I can post the house.
我爸爸的房♥子也行
My dad's, too.
这些钱只够把克雷赎出来
That's enough to get out Clay.
也许还能加上贾克斯
Maybe Jax.
- 只够保他俩出来 - 行不通啊
- That's it. - No.
克雷不会丢下其他人不管的
Clay won't leave 'em behind.
我很抱歉伽玛
I'm sorry, Gemma.
克雷要你打电♥话♥给勒罗伊
Clay needs you to call Laroy
尽快把这个消息带给他
deliver this message, asap.
我没看过 现在交给你
I never saw it. Never gave it to you.
你可以用我的办公室
You can use my office.
如果你需要人手 我打电♥话♥再叫人过来
If you need unis, I'll call in an extra shift.
你对我到这来的原因不感兴趣吗?
You have any interest in why I'm here?
不太感兴趣
Not really.
我跟谁汇报情况?
Who do I brief?
指挥官
Commanding officer.
伊桑·佐贝拉和AJ·韦斯顿
Ethan Zobelle and AJ Weston
是美♥利♥坚♥民族主义联盟的成员
League of American Nationalists.
我知道他俩
I know who they are.
卡梅伦和埃蒙德·海耶斯
Cameron and Edmond Hayes.
是爱尔兰共和军 我就是为他们而来的
True IRA. That's the reason I'm here.
理由跟佐贝拉一样
Same reason Zobelle is.
他也觊觎他们的枪♥支♥
He wants their guns.
他的人要干掉摩托黑帮
His crew is pushing out the MC.
那就把佐贝拉抓起来
So, pick up Zobelle,
让他供出爱尔兰人的藏身之处
and squeeze him for the Irish.
联邦调查局正着手调查一伙分♥裂♥分子的案子
FBI's working a case on the separatist group,
佐贝拉目前被监视了
Zobelle is on their radar.
所以 他不在我们的管辖范围之内
So, for now, he's off-limits to us.
又是那一套狗屁的官僚主义?
Same bureaucratic bullshit, huh?
听着 我不想在你的镇上
Look, I have no interest in creating any collateral damage
引起附带破坏 大卫
in your town, David.
我已经吸取教训了
I've already done my fair share of that.
所以 如果你能提供任何情报
So, any intel that you could offer
我会感激不尽
would be greatly appreciated.
我对IRA一无所知
I don't know anything about the IRA,
但是佐贝拉对
but Zobelle is responsible for
特勒-莫罗的汽车爆♥炸♥案负有责任
the car bombing at Teller-Morrow.
就像实行报仇行动 结果事与愿违吗?
Looks like the retaliation backfired, didn't it?
贾克斯之前曾试图阻止
Jax tried to prevent that.
在克雷大举报复之前
We tried to scoop up Zobelle
我们得先把佐贝拉抓起来
before Clay went in loaded for bear.
所以帮派老二暗地里背着克雷干?
So, the VP's working behind Clay's back?
贾克斯可能对唐娜·温斯顿
Jax may have some suspicions about what happened
一事心存疑虑
to Donna Winston.
奥佩没被抓起来真是件好事
It's a good thing Opie didn't get picked up.
他怎么样?
How is he doing?
不知道
I don't know.
你应该去问他
You should ask him.
他们不是应该在上学吗?
Why aren't they at school?
今天老师改试♥卷♥
Grading day.
你收到我的消息了吗?
You get my message?
没有 这里没人 都乱成一团了
No, It's been crazy here with everybody gone.
我得去小木屋一趟 确保派尼还活着
Gonna head up to the cabin, make sure Piney's not dead.
也就是说 今天你要尽当爹的义务了
Means you're actually gonna have to be a father today.
我会搞定的
I'll handle it.
老头子挺好的
The old man's fine.
- 你也知道他的情况 - 是啊
- You know how he gets. - Yeah.
好好听老爸的话哦
You behave for your pop.
我爱你们
Love you both.
我也爱你 奶奶
Love you too, grandma.
让他过来
Let him through.
拉塞尔等着呢
Russell's waitin'.
你们担心自己的人身安全 我能理解
Understand y'all got safety concerns.
短期犯求基友笼罩啊
Just a bunch of short timers looking for some friends.
此刻值得纪念 我的兄弟
Monumental times, my brothers.
白宫掌权的是黑人
Black man in the White House.
监狱里面保护白人的也是黑人
Black saving white in the big house.
我的堂兄说你值得信任
My cousin says you're dependable.
我和勒罗伊交情不浅
I been working with Laroy a long time.
白人佬显眼
Peckerwoods are flexing,
保护难度大
protection ain't gonna come easy.
开个价吧?
What's the price?
我交友不慎 几个人♥渣♥
Had a couple of affiliated friends fall from grace.
出♥卖♥♥♥了我侄子
Ratted out my nephew.
我要你把他们交给我
Need y'all to deliver 'em to me.
那个人♥渣♥就在那里 现在被保护性拘留
That bitch over in there, in protective custody.
迪昂这个基佬是个浅棕控
Dion likes buff brown boys.
我们注意到你们之中刚好有他的菜
Noticed you got yourself one of them.
是啊
Yeah, we do.
- 那另一个叛徒呢? - 是文森特·贝尔
- And the other rat? - Vincent Bell,
一个贩毒的人妖
tranny dealer,
这个死人妖在斯托克顿的某地突然人间蒸发了
t-girl's gone awol somewhere in Stockton.
要跟外面取得联♥系♥我还需要点时间
I'm gonna need some time to reach outside.
所以 办妥了这件事
So, we do this,
黑人就能罩着我们
black got our back.
等你把人交给我
When they're both delivered,
摩托帮会受到大家的欢迎
Harleys gettin' all kinds of love from the family.
时间有限
Minutes are limited.
联♥系♥的时候机灵点
Reach out wisely.
现在你能听到我说话了吧?
Can you hear me now?
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye.
混乱之子第二季第七集
- 你们好啊 - 你好
- Hello - Hi.
- 你奶奶到哪去了? - 去找爷爷了
- Where's grandma? - She went to go find grandpa.
是克雷打来的
That was Clay.
从监狱打来的?
On the cell?
他让我去干件差事
He needs me to run an errand.
可能要花点时间
It's gonna take a while.
行 我让尼塔来照顾肯尼和艾丽
OK, I'll have Neeta take Kenny and Ellie,
我去接宝宝
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表