You stay local,
萨门克罗会杀了你
Samcro will kill you.
我不能丢下我孩子离开
I can't leave without my boys.
没准我可以安排你们见个面
Maybe I can arrange a visit.
你过得怎样?
How you getting by?
视力剩一成了
10% vision.
这 减轻了工作量的
It's, uh, lightened the work detail.
就管管图书和磁带
Resigned to uh, books on tape.
复仇的时间到了 兄弟
It's time for retribution, bro.
我们有些内部的雅利安人想要知道
We got some intel the aryan shot- callers are gonna wanna know.
好的
Okay.
快 你可以在车里吃
Come on. You can eat that in the car.
什么? 我想看着
What? I wanna see.
是谁?
Who was that?
韦斯顿
Weston.
他知道你替FBI做事了
He knows you're working with the FBI.
说你死定了
Said you're a dead man.
我们怎么做 爸爸?
What do we do, dad?
调整和适应
Adjust and adapt
就跟往常一样 当我被迫
like we always do. When I became
替FBI做事的时候
obliged to the FBI,
我参与同盟的事难免会被发现
it was inevitable that my shift in alliances would be exposed.
我们准备好了
We're prepared.
- 证人保护? - 不
- Witness protection? - No,
这是做梦 我从没想过
witpro is a fantasy. It was never an option.
我们回家
We'll go home,
我们重新部署
we'll regroup.
上帝会带领我们走正确的下一步
God will lead us to the next right place.
回家?
Home?
- 布达佩斯? - 我们在那儿安全而舒适
- Budapest? - We'll be safe and comfortable there.
我会有机会东山再起
I'll have a chance to rebuild.
没多久 大家就会知道的
It won't take long for this news to get out on the streets.
到那时 墨西哥人
When it does, our mexican
就不会继续帮助我们了
cohorts will not be compelled
我们应该马上走
to give us assistance. We should leave now.
我会租加直升机离开萨克拉曼多
I will charter a jet out of Sacramento.
今天?
Today?
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
- 我得回房♥子去一趟 - 为什么?
- I have to go back to the house. - Why?
收拾行李
Pack.
我东西都在这儿
All my stuff is here.
我不能这样就走
I just can't leave.
你想去见他
You're going to see him.
我得去
I have to.
- 波利 你没那么笨 - 爸爸
- Polly, you're smarter than that. - Daddy,
你要做什么我都做了
I have done everything you've asked me to.
所有事!
Everything!
我信任你
I believe in you.
我爱你
I love you
但我得这么做
But I need to do this.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
现在 情况怎样?
So, so where we at?
我把弗洛伊德和其他人都清光了 以免受伤
I cleared out Floyd and everyone else in the potential of fire.
你看
Look,
我们帮萨门克罗 那是为了伽玛… 我明白
helping Samcro, it's about Gemma... I get it
但这些家伙如果当街交火
but if these guys open up on main street,
我就得叫来郡治安官了
I gotta call the sheriff.
哇哦 哇哦 这是查敏事务
Whoa, whoa. This is Charming business.
嘿 看看形势 要是情况变坏
Hey, look at this. If this goes South,
我们就控制不了了 好吧?
we can't contain it, all right?
这可是该死的荒野西部 你让我管事的
It's the goddamn wild West. You put me in charge.
我要去叫人了
I'm calling.
传话给奥图了
Downloaded Otto.
- 韦斯顿没出来? - 是啊
- Weston out yet? - Yeah.
海尔让艾格利护送他出镇
Hale's got Eglee to give him an escort out of town.
先过去看看他孩子
Making a stop to see his kids first...
在三和家庭服务中心
sanwa cfs.
我在那里抓他
I'll catch him at family services.
- 嘿 别伤到我的警官 - 好
- Hey, no harm to my officer. - Yeah.
我们走 兄弟
Let's go, brother.
嘿 还有我
Hey, and me.
其他交给我
I'll handle the rest.
嘿! 停步 够近了
Hey! Stop right there.That's far enough.
我只是想谈谈 兄弟
Just want a discussion, man.
他没带武器
He's clean.
真不知道这唱的是哪出戏 伙计
Don't know what the drama's all about, Ese.
我只是买♥♥几根雪茄而已
Just buying a few cigars.
我们的休战协定?
Our truce?
已经没用了
Null and void.
你需要另寻卖♥♥家了
You need to buy cigars someplace else.
我不会待很久 只是带一个新朋友到城外转转
I'm not staying long. Just showing a new friend out of town.
你的新朋友...
Your new friend...
他危及到我的帮派
he hurt my club
我的城镇和我的家庭
and my town and my family.
你简直是在与虎谋皮
You got no idea who you crawled into bed with.
让你的人回去 克雷
Send your crew home, Clay.
让我去做该做的事
Let me do what I gotta do.
不然我会带另一拨人来
Or I'll call in another charter
把主干道变成
and we can turn main street
亡灵之道
into dia de Los muertos.
你为什么不告诉他佐贝拉是卧底?
Why didn't you tell him Zobelle's a rat?
因为他会杀了他的...
'Cause he'd kill him...
但佐贝拉是我的
And that's mine.
知识让每个人恢复理智
Intellect throws each man back upon himself
以绝对抽离的眼光看待社会
into a solitude from which he looks out with absolutely strange eyes on society.
如果某个场景触动了他
And if the spectacle touches him,
如果它唤起了兴趣和热情
if it arouses interest and compassion,
他就对羊群般温驯的人们感同身受
his feeling will be for those tender ones of the great human
被剪剃皮毛 挨饿 出♥卖♥♥♥
flock whom the shepherds shear and starve and
都逆来顺受
sell and do not feed.
不完善的教育导致群众革命
Imperfect education makes the rank-and-file of revolutionists,
但总有从社会最高层出身的领袖来到群众身边
but from time to time, a leader steps down to them out of the highest circles:
像米拉波 罗什福尔
A Mirabeau, a Rochefort,
克罗帕特金王子一样
a prince Kropotkin.
混乱之子的欲望
The desire of the sons of anarchy is indeed
的确是想要分割领导权
to dispense with leaders;
因为既然所有人形式上都是平等的
for since all men in the formula are equal,
那么有人当领导者就是不合理的
it is unreasonable that one should lead rather.
打人这件事是混乱之子干的
The beating was from Samcro.
而这个
This
是我♥干♥的
is from me.
第一面已经播完
You've reached the end of side one.
请将磁带翻面
Please turn over the tape.
来了
Here we go.
他到底要找这个孩子干什么?
What the hell's he doing with the kid?
操 他把小孩带走了
Shit, he's taking the kid with him.
给昂瑟打电♥话♥ 弄清楚发生什么事了
Call Unser, find out what's going on.
你的手♥机♥响了 快出来
Your cell's ringing. Get out here.
- 嘿 快点 - 好的 好的 我这就来
- Hey come on. - Yeah, yeah, I'm coming
接吧
Go.
你好
Hello.
艾迪 我是爸爸
Eddy, it's D.A..
爸爸 你到底在哪...
Da, where the hell have...
听着 孩子
Just listen, boy.
我发现有人跟踪我 肯定是探员
Picked up a tail. Got to be feds.
很可能也盯着你的
Probably on you, too.
老地方见
Meet at the place.
我们需要私密的谈话 一小时后
We'll talk safe. One hour.
没有跟踪到
No trace.
他想在码头见面
Wants to meet at the wharf.
我们走
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表