put down roots was San Bernardino.
6个月后 飞车党垮掉了
Six months later, war boys MC crumbled.
整个团伙跑路了 罪名是重度伤害
Entire crew went away for aggravated assault,
因为袭击了左贝拉的烟店
attacked Zobelle's cigar shop.
飞车党是做枪买♥♥卖♥♥的
War boys run guns.
- 是的 - 左贝拉为什么玩枪
- They did. - Why would Zobelle care about guns?
因为这些呆鸟
'cause these dickheads
想要搞一场伟大的种族战争
are prepping for the great race war.
左贝拉冲我们来狠的
Zobelle came at us hard.
气势汹汹 悍不畏死
Cocky threat. No fear.
他想挑衅你
He wanted to incite you.
那又怎样?
So, what?
在查敏我们有警方支持
We own the law in Charming.
昂瑟 不是海尔
Unser, not Hale.
要不你搞定海尔
Maybe you got Hale.
要是海尔能收买♥♥ 我们早就拉他入伙了
If Hale could be bought, we'd have him.
没准我们没找对方法
Maybe we never offered him the right pay off.
我们还是对准现有的对手吧
Let's stick with the devil we know.
达比在罗带的制毒点全被关了
Darby's Lodi cook shops are all shuttered up.
没准他现在打一枪换一个地方
Maybe he's gone mobile.
我们去找那些制毒点 好吗? 立刻!
Let's find those meth labs, okay? And now!
艾玛叫了
Ima called.
双插小姐为你准备好了
Miss double penetration is ready for you.
我一会儿就回 就给她个安全送达服务
I'll be right back. Just gotta give her a safe ride.
制片人的活儿没完没了 哈?
A producer's work is never done, huh?
你要鲍比接管鲁安的账目好歹给我提个醒
Should've given me a heads up about Bobby taking over Luann's books.
是我替帮派安排的 这是我的活儿
I brought this to the club. It's my action.
鲍比需要这活儿
Bobby needs it.
他为我们在号♥子里呆了2个月
He did two months inside for us.
没准是时候你为别人想想了
Maybe it's time you start thinking about something other than yourself.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bro.
怎么样?
How's it going?
我以为是个肥缺 没想到鲁安的帐一团糟
I thought this was gonna be a cush gig but Luann's accounts are a mess.
少收据 少供应商文件
Missing receivables. Vendor files.
没准这不是她专长
Guess her expertise lies in other areas.
你没问题吧?
You okay with this?
我知道克雷没经过你就做的决定
I know Clay made the call without you.
没事儿
It's good.
你在这儿很好 伙计
It's good you're here, man.
我知道我能帮上点忙
I know I can be of some help.
但我不知道她这是哪套系统
I don't know what kind of system she had.
需要什么跟我说
Let me know if you need anything.
你和克雷的关系
You and Clay.
兄弟们很担心
The guys are worried.
没什么好担心的
Got nothing to worry about.
说清楚
Convince me.
- 你跟克雷谈过了? - 啊 是的
- You talk to Clay? - Ah yeh.
就是父子关系 你懂的
Just father-son shit, you know.
我们会理清关系的
We'll work it out.
一切好着呢
It's all good.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
她准备好了
She's ready.
我懂的
I got that.
- 要货吗 兄弟? - 有40克装的吗?
- You got a need, brother? - You got a 40 bag?
放松 放松
Relax, relax.
领班要是看到 我就玩完了 伙计
My foreman sees me, I'm screwed, man.
这儿来 这儿
Over here, over here.
这不是 墨西哥的货 对吧?
This ain't that,this ain't that Mexican shit, right?
我这儿全是美国本土产的
I'm all about "Made in America."
达比在哪儿制毒?
Where's Darby cooking the crank?
来看看他的蛋是什么做的 玻璃还是钢啊?
Let's see what his balls are made out of, glass or steel?
查敏
Charming.
清水路 小溪边 劣质红房♥子
Water Road, out by the streams. Shitty red house.
要喝水?
Thirsty?
HIV测试
HIV test.
你得做的
You're due.
- 那之后我还没有性生活 - 很正常
- I haven't had sex since it happened. - Make sense.
你还得恢复
You're still healing.
身体不是问题
Pussy's not the problem.
是心理
It's my head.
- 你需要时间 - 我需要点别的
- You need time. - I need something.
这事儿克雷了解多少?
Where's Clay with all this?
你没错过早前的车边秀吧?
Did you miss the car show earlier?
- 他恨我 - 不是这样
- He hates me. - That's not true.
我不知道
I don't know.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
再次感谢 贾克斯
Thanks again, Jax.
我知道我可能有点反应过度 但你知道的
I know I'm probably just overreacting, but you know.
没什么 亲爱的
It's all good, darling.
今晚见 好吗? 杀青派对哟
I'll see you tonight, okay? Wrap party.
她这么缠着贾克斯 你真放心?
You good with that rubbing on Jax?
我相信他
I trust him.
你要担心的不是他
It's not him you worry about.
是她们
It's them.
她们觉得他可以随便搞
They think he's a free dick.
你得教训一下她们
You gotta educate.
给这婊♥子♥点颜色
Set the bitch straight.
杀鸡儆猴
The others see it, everyone knows.
- 干嘛 比如 打她? - 踢 抓 随便
- What, like, hit her? - Kick, scratch, whatever.
伽玛 我不是18岁 打架的日子早就过去了
I'm not 18 years old anymore, Gemma. My catfighting days are behind me.
等着瞧
We'll see.
我的尿
My pee.
谢啦
Thanks.
毒贩说达比在溪水边制毒
Dealer said Darby's cooking down by the streams.
我认识清水路那块地方 就几幢房♥子
I know that part of Water Road. Only a few houses.
我们找对地方
We find the right one,
清空它
clear it out,
烧了它
burn it down.
你说的可是在我们自己地盘搞爆♥炸♥
You talking about blowing something up in our backyard.
太招人眼了 克雷
That's exposure, Clay.
别无选择啊 兄弟
Don't see another way, brother.
我们干嘛不告诉昂瑟?
Why don't we just tell Unser?
哪怕一次 让警♥察♥们真的做点事
Let the cops actually do their job for once.
这样教训的不够明白
Doesn't send a message.
左贝拉不是黑社会
Zobelle's not a gangster.
我们不清楚该给他什么教训
We don't know what kind of message to send.
好啦
All right.
我们让警♥察♥处理
We let the cops handle it.
只是我们不告诉昂瑟
Only we don't tell Unser.
我们告诉海尔
We tell Hale.
他要是隐瞒信息
If he buries the intel,
我们就知道他收了左贝拉的好处
we know he's on Zobelle's payroll.
我告诉你们 伙计
I'm telling you, man,
海尔没有替白人势力卖♥♥命
Hale's not working for white power.
那他就会关闭那些制毒点 是不?
So he shuts down the cook shop, don't he?
他要不干 我们来
And if he doesn't, we do.
都同意吗?
All in favor?
同意
Sure.
你在等我?
You waiting for me?
北欧帮在镇上搞毒品交易
Nords are dealing in town.
达比的制毒点查明了 清水路 溪水边上
Found out where Darby's cooker is. Water Road, out by the streams.
在查敏?
In Charming?
红房♥子 不会难找
Red house. Shouldn't be hard to find.
你现在连我的活也干了?
So now you're doing my job, too?
我只是告诉你 如果我们现在不采取行动
I'm telling you, we don't nip this now,
北欧帮准让那厂子满地毒品
Nords are gonna flood that mill with crank.
我没跟你开玩笑 伙计
I'm not jerking you around, man.
我劝说了克雷让你们警♥察♥来处理
I convinced Clay to let you guys handle it.
当是改变 照规矩办事
Do it by the book for a change.
好的 我会去查一下
Okay. Well, I'll take a ride out there.
有什么紧急要务 主席大人?
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表