嗯? 怎么了老兄?
Yeah? What's up, man?
谢谢 游骑兵主席
Thank you.Nomad president.
好的 嗯 不 谢了
All right.Yeah. No. Thanks.
奎因接受贾克斯了
Quinn accepted Jax.
就等我们的答复了
He's waiting on our answer.
他真要这么干吗?
Is he really going through with this?
是的
Yeah.
那火又不是我放的
I didn't strike the goddamn match.
也许这话你该跟贾克斯说
Maybe that's the case you make to Jax.
如果他真的相信我会去烧卡拉卡拉
If he really believes that I would burn down Caracara,
我也没理由继续让他留在这里
I get no reason to keep him around
全体成员开会
Need full on table
投票必须一致
Vote's got to be unanimous.
- 我的天呢 - 你来干什么?
- Jesus Christ. - What do you want?
这几周没有一点你的音讯
No one's heard from you in weeks.
所以呢?
So?
所以 我来确定下你死了没
So, I'm making sure you're not dead.
你说呢?
Well, am I?
你一身臭味
You smell like shit.
你多久不洗澡了?
When's the last time you took a shower?
你大老远跑来真的只是为了给我卫生建议吗?
You really come all the way up here to give me hygiene tips, did ya?
我有些事儿 要亲口告诉你
I got news. I wanted you to hear it from me.
我觉得我最好去当游骑兵
I think it's best I go nomad.
我把你父亲的日志交给你
I gave you John's book
为了你能让帮派走向正轨
so you'd make things right.
你亲口答应过我的
And you gave me your word.
我正在努力 派尼
I'm trying, Piney.
你看过吗?
Did you read it?
很久以前看的
A long time ago.
日记里可没有告诉我如何改革
It's not exactly a how-to manual.
里头一半是愤怒的宣言
It's half angry manifesto,
另一半是对帮派爱的表达
half MC love letter.
我努力想从字里行间里…
I'm trying to read between the lines here...
找到出路
see the path.
你父亲预见到了一切
Your father saw this coming.
探员 爱尔兰佬
Saw the feds, the Irish,
佐贝拉这样的人
guys like Zobelle.
而且他知道我们会不得好死
And he knew we were going to die bloody.
我们不会不得好死
We're not going to die bloody.
我们会的
We will...
如果你放弃
if you give up.
如果我现在不离开克雷
If I don't get away from Clay now,
我们两个中肯定有人要死
one of us is going to end up dead.
我们都知道谁该死
And we both know who that should be,
不是吗?
don't we?
如果你不干二当家了
If you're not number two
等克雷的手不行了
when Clay's hands freeze up,
那时谁来领导帮派?
who becomes leader then?
难道让蒂格来?
I mean, tig?
鲍比?
Bobby?
你想
You want
把你父亲的遗产托付给这两个小丑?
to trust your father's legacy to those two clowns?
这只是为了大局着想的
This is just a detour
权宜之计而已…
on a very long road...
我的日子可不多了
I don't have a long road.
三思而后行 孩子
You think about this move, son.
因为这只是一时冲动
cause it's just a reaction.
绝不是事情的解决办法
It's not a solution.
我猜你已经告诉他了
Guess you told him.
是的
Yeah.
我也替你想不通 兄弟
Can't wrap my head around it either. brother
你几个月前就告诉我了 伙计
You called me on it months ago, man.
只要牵扯到克雷的时候
When it comes to Clay,
我不确定我所做的一切都是为了帮派好
I'm not sure anything I do is for the good of the club.
贾克斯 他是你父亲
He's your father, Jax.
我的父亲16年前…
My father died on 580...
就死在了580公路上
16 years ago.
# 在这世间 #
Riding through this world
# 独自穿行 #
All alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 #
God takes your soul
# 你独自一人 #
You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 #
The crow flies straight
# 划出完美的线条 #
A perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 #
On the devil's bed
# 奄奄一息 #
Until you die
# 此生如是 #
Gotta look this life
# 你必须直视 #
In the eye.
混乱之子 第2季第10集
我收到了奎因的接受信
I got Quinn's letter of acceptance.
一会再说 兄弟
Not now, bro
我来了...啊!
I'm coming...Ah!
我自♥由♥了!
I'm free!
杰克小子! 猫王!
Jackie boy! Elvis!
穿上吧
Put this on.
这家伙的脑子肯定坏掉了
Clearly there's been some brain damage.
我非常确定他来这里之前就这么蠢了
I'm pretty sure he was this stupid before he got here.
- 你怎么样? - 很好
- How you doing? - I'm all right.
佐贝拉怎么样了?
What's going on with Zobelle?
很复杂啊 老兄 把探员引来了
It's complicated, man. Got the feds in town.
害我们进去蹲了一段…
Us going to county...
- 他必须离开 - 了解
- He's gotta go away. - I know.
我们会找他算账的
We'll settle the score.
先把你弄回家再说
Let's just get you home.
谢了
Thank you.
回头见
See you later.
下面不舒服?
Trouble down below?
我也不知道
I don't know.
就觉得肿得更厉害了
I think the swelling's getting worse.
我有一个完美的解决办法
I got a perfect cure for that.
我们去卡拉卡拉 各自找几个漂亮妞
Let's go to Caracara, get ourselves a couple of lovelies each.
- 仓库被烧了 兄弟 - 什么时候?
- The warehouse burned down, man. - When?
- 怎么会的? - 我们还不知道
- How? - We don't know yet.
贾克斯认为是克雷干的 为了不做色情生意
Jax thinks Clay did it to kill the porno biz.
克雷为什么要不做色情生意?
Why the hell would Clay try to kill porn?
不知道 他想要我们专心在枪♥支♥生意上
I don't know. He wants us focused on guns.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
就因为这个贾克斯要转会去当游骑兵
That's why Jax is talking Nomad.
游骑兵?!
Nomad?!
左转
Make a left.
为什么?
Why?
左转
Make a left.
靠
Shit.
他们要去哪里?
Where they going?
操 我来搞定 回头帮会见
Shit. I got this. Meet you back at the clubhouse.
奇博斯 我们到底来干嘛?
Chibs, what the hell are we doing?
你♥他♥妈♥到底有什么毛病?!
What the hell's the matter with you?
等 等一下!
Wait, wait!
给我一个解释
Explain to me.
解释什么?
Explain what?
你们这些爱尔兰佬为什么要买♥♥枪给
Why you mick bastards are selling guns
炸伤我的那个王八蛋!
to the piece of shit that blew me up!
- 我们要不要进去? - 我的天呐
- Should we go in? - Christ man.
不
No.
你们被探员盯上了 我能有什么办法?
The feds were all over you guys. What was I supposed to do?
这不是我要的答案
That's not the answer I'm looking for.
放开他 奇博斯
Let him go, Chibs.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Down.
悠着点 老兄
Careful, brother.
小心伤口开线
You'll pop your sutures.
你完全可以一枪打爆他的脑袋
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表