剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
I thought we were gonna throw him off the edge.
我的妈呀 特里 你看见那个商场了吗
God damn it, Terry. See it, the mall?
在下面那么远
All the way down there?
这是我能想到的最人道的
This was the most humane way I could think of
结束我们共处时光的方法了 小朋友
to end our time together, little friend.
只需要
It will all be over in...
35到58秒钟就结束了 取决于风速
between 35 and 58 seconds, depending on wind.
-住手 -别管我们 崔维斯 艾弗里
- Stop. - Leave us alone, Travis and Avery.
-你们够了 -不要杀它
- You've done enough. - Don't kill him.
-我们爱它 -但它是个怪兽
- We love him. - But he's a monster.
哥们 我们不在乎它长什么样 是不是很暴♥力♥
Bro, we don't care what he looks like or if he's violent
是不是在分子层面跟另一个芬巴奇
or if he's been combined with another Funbucket
融合到一起了 哥们
on a molecular level, bro.
它依旧是芬巴奇
He's still Funbucket.
跳吧 我们会抓住你的 兄弟
Just, just do it. We'll catch you, broheim.
科尔沃 特里
Korvo. Terry.
没事了 兄弟 没事了
Shh, shh, shh. It's okay, buddy. It's okay.
你觉不觉得可能在这件事上我们才是坏人
Do you feel like maybe we're the bad people in all this?
我们是外星人 我们行事诡秘
We're aliens. Our ways are mysterious.
不能用人类的标准来衡量我们
We can't be judged by human standards.
在我们因为这破事被捕之前 赶紧离开这里吧
Now let's get out of here before we get arrested for all this shit.
那个是儿童医院吗
Is that the children's hospital?
真没想到它们会这样爆♥炸♥
Man, you don't really think of them blowing up like that.
难道那里储存了大量可燃液体吗
I mean, what, are they storing giant tanks of flammable liquid?
在儿童医院吗 难怪这些孩子会生病
In a children's hospital? No wonder all these kids are getting sick.
对了 等我们回到家
By the way, when we get home,
你把那个冰淇淋机扔掉
you're throwing out that ice cream maker.
-那个不能用来做酸奶 -我的天哪
- You do not use it for yogurt. - Oh, my God.
这事你考虑了一个小时吗 我也使用它
Have you been sitting on that for an hour? I do too use it.
事实恰恰相反
That is the opposite of true.
我的天哪 干嘛
Oh, my God, what?
我说了我没有碰那些电脑
I told you, I didn't touch the computers.
我会盯着你们的 你们这些奇怪的小外星人
I'm watching you, you creepy little fucking aliens.
你们以为就因为今天没有干坏事
You think just because you didn't do anything bad today
你们就没事了吗 有你们好看的
you're gonna get away with it? Oh, you are on fucking blast.
我盯着你们呢
I've got my eyes on you.
我们什么也没干 为什么你总对我们生气 我...
We didn't do anything. Why are you always mad at us? I--
我过去很小 但现在变大了
I used to be small, but now, I am big.
我在尿裤子
I'm peeing my pants.
真搞笑
So funny.
你太棒了 莉迪亚
You're the best, Lidia.
每次我以为能听懂你们这些小孩的俚语了
Every time I think I know the slang you kids use,
你们就换新的
you switch it up.
人类真蠢
Wow, humans are dumb.
我猜我们做什么事都不会被抓
I guess we're never gonna get busted on anything.
什么意思 被抓 为什么被抓
What does that mean? Busted? Busted on what?
我是说...
Uh, I-I mean...
你们是不是把这个女孩缩小了 为了掩盖罪行
Did you guys shrink this girl down and then lobotomize her
又让她大脑变迟钝
to cover your tracks?
你们是不是给她暴露出来的大脑浇健怡可乐了
Did you dump Diet Coke in her exposed brain?
太可怕了 一定要对你们两个采取措施
That's horrible. Something has to be done about you two.
不能让你们毫无惩罚地
You can't just go about your regular lives
继续正常生活
without some sort of punishment.
不能像什么事都没发生过一样
Things cannot go on as if nothing happened.
你知道吗 特里
You know what, Terry?
我觉得那俩哥们是真的爱芬巴奇
I think those bros really did love Funbucket
爱得比我们所能做到的更深刻 更感性
in a much more deeper and sensual way than we ever could.
我们应该邀请他们过来举办游戏之夜
You know, we should invite them over for a game night.
-更加酥脆 我的最爱 -等等 肯德基
- Ooh, extra crispy, my favorite. - Wait, KFC?
-我们没事了吗 -我们也许被困在这个世界上
- Are we not in trouble? - We may be trapped on this world
这里因为某个物种对环境的破坏
that's on the brink of mass extinction plagued by a species
已经到了物种大灭绝的边缘 但我们在这里
that destroys the environment, but while we're here,
呼吸着这恶心的毒空气时 至少我们还有彼此
breathing in the disgusting poison air, at least we have each other.
100万个芬巴奇也取代不了你们
I could not replace you with a million Funbuckets.
芬巴奇是什么
What's a Funbucket?
从现在起 我们要做最好的朋友
From now on, we're gonna be best friends
我们要把哈利·波特的电影一部部刷完
and we can watch all the Harry Potter movies back to back.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
从现在起 我们要把注意力集中到任务上
Look, from now on, we focus on the mission
但我们也是一个家庭 也要做一家人的那些事
but we also be a family and all that kind of shit and do that stuff.
我们还可以穿相配的衣服
And we can wear matching costumes
去参加时尚比赛
and compete in fashion shows--
不 不 我要把耳朵捂起来
No, no, I'm covering my ears.
只是一对朋友牵着手在街上走走而已
Just two friends holding hands down the street.
大家会想 他们是情侣吗 不 我们是朋友
Everyone's like, are, are they lovers? No, we're friends.
那个任务到底是什么
What is the mission, anyway?
总是有人说起 科尔沃总为这个恼火
It gets brought up all the time and Korvo's always pissed,
但没有人真的了解
but nobody's real clear about it.
等噗噗性成熟之后 就会进化成它的真实形态
When the Pupa reaches maturity, it'll evolve into its true form.
它能够利用存储在它的DNA中的数据
One that'll destroy and rebuild the planet
摧毁并重建这个星球
in the image of the home world
让这里变成母星的样子 诸如此类吧
using data stored in its DNA. That kind of stuff.
这对噗噗来说似乎是相当重要的职责
Wow, seems like a pretty important job to put Pupa--
-恶心 -太恶心了 噗噗
- Gross. - That's sick, Pupa.
别吃那些疙瘩小人 坏噗噗
Don't eat the gooblers. Bad Pupa.
我们今天没事真是难以置信
Wow, I can't believe we didn't get in trouble today.
-科尔沃很生气 -我们本来不该绑♥架♥小孩
- Korvo was pissed. - We never should have kidnapped a kid.
说实话 我不知道自己在想什么
Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking.
从现在起 我们只缩小成年人
From now on, we only shrink adults.
某个混♥蛋♥消失了 没有人会在乎
No one cares when some jerk goes missing.
晚安 保洁先生 我用舒洁纸巾给你做了衣服
Good night, Mr. Janitor. I made you an outfit out of Kleenex.
如果不合身 撕开一点就好了
If it doesn't fit, just rip it a little bit.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表