剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
Oh, okay, yeah, yeah, it's exactly like that.
我把那部电影忘了 对 一模一样
Oh, I forgot about that movie. Yeah. It's exactly the same.
杰茜 那个外星人女孩
Jesse, the girl alien,
给我们糖果和小礼物
gives us candy and little gifts.
然后由公爵贮存和分配
And then The Duke hoards and distributes that,
那就是他掌握控制权的方式
and that's just, you know, that's how he keeps control.
对 就这样
Yeah, you got it.
这根绳子为什么有薄荷味
Why is this rope so minty?
因为是牙线 我们物尽其用
Because it's floss. We use what we have!
我的裤子是波利口袋里的
My pants are from a Polly Pocket.
来吧 选张牌
Go ahead, pick a card.
现在我会把这些牌变成56种灭绝动物
I will now turn these cards into 56 different extinct animals.
我想这张...就是你的牌
I believe this... is your card.
科尔沃 这太精彩了
Korvo, that was amazing!
你什么时候变成魔术师的
When did you become a magician?
我在秘密学习 好让你们喜欢我
I've been secretly learning so you guys would love me!
你成功了
Well, it worked!
我们应该出去吃披萨 聊聊你有多棒
We should go out for pizza and talk about how great you are.
不要
Hm, no.
我以为我学习魔法是为了吸引你们的注意
You know, I thought I learned magic to get your attention,
但那不再能满足我了
but that's just not enough anymore.
现在你们对我来说都太俗太逊了
You're all too provincial and lame for me now.
一次表演就让你忘乎所以吗
You're intoxicated with fame off one performance?
是的
Yes.
可我们根本一点都不俗
But we're not like even, like, a little provincial.
他怎么会这么想
Where's he getting this bullshit?
既然我比你们高级
Now that I'm better than you,
我要成为有史以来最伟大的魔术师
I'm going to become the greatest magician of all time,
而你们将在我的传记电影中被共同描绘成
and you will collectively be portrayed as the first wife
我那位不信任我的原配妻子
who didn't believe in me in my biopic.
我总是把电影停在那个时候
I always stop the movie at that point,
设想主角与朋友和家人
so I assume it goes great for the protagonist
断绝关系后飞黄腾达
after he cuts ties with his friends and family.
享受被抛弃的感觉吧
Enjoy being left behind!
感觉就像我和安塞尔·埃尔格特结婚的时候
This is just like the time when I married Ansel Elgort.
那个小流氓 让他逃了算他走运
The little scamp. He's lucky he got away.
我爱他那么深 为什么我不能打电♥话♥给他啊
I loved him so much. Ugh, why can't I call him?
我为你安排了
I got you a meeting
与世界上最大的魔术师星探的见面
with the biggest magician talent scout in the world.
她住在铁轨旁
She lives in a one-bedroom apartment
温迪快餐店楼上的单间公♥寓♥
above the Wendy's by the train tracks.
我没准备好 我没有魔杖也没有助理
I'm not ready, I-I don't have a wand o-or an assistant--
我一样只需要一套
I really only needed one of each.
你的下个魔术能不能是不要抱怨
How about your next trick is not complaining for once?
去你的 电脑 言语伤人
Fuck you, computer. Words can hurt.
这里是市场
This is the marketplace.
如果有需要的东西 你可以来这里以物易物
If there's something you need, you can barter for it here.
人们用什么交换
What do people trade with?
大多是他们被缩小时口袋里装的任何东西
Well, mostly whatever they had in their pockets when they got shrunk.
如果你穿的是工装裤 你就算发财了
If you had cargo shorts on, you're basically rich.
郊区爸爸和遛狗蕾丝边在这里过得像国王
Suburban dads and lesbian dog walkers live like kings in here.
你的头发是很宝贵的
You know, your hair is pretty valuable.
我们也许能用刘海换一些麦克糖
We could probably trade those bangs in for some Mikes,
甚至季节对的话可能换到一个艾克糖
maybe even an Ike if they're in season.
恩里克 别吃那个
Enrique? Don't eat that.
你知道它会让你得血糖抖的
You know it gives you the sugar shakes.
血糖抖
Sugar shakes?
对 我们不知道糖尿病那个词叫什么
Yeah, we don't know the word for diabetes.
就是糖尿病
It's diabetes.
对 抱歉 我脑子短路了
Oh yeah. S-- I'm sorry. I'm losing my mind.
我几个月没吃过蔬菜了
I haven't had a vegetable in months.
爸 拜托 就一口
Dad, come on, just a sip.
你在投放区找没找到胰岛素
Did you find any insulin? Down at the drop zone?
抱歉 老兄 来的人都只有薄荷糖和辉瑞唇膏
Sorry, man. Everyone who came in only had breath mints and Chapsticks.
妈的 连着好多天都是辉瑞唇膏
Damn. We've got Chapsticks for days!
我们会解决这个问题的 我保证
Look, we're gonna make it work. I promise.
你♥爸♥爸会没事的
Your dad is gonna be okay.
他既然有糖尿病 为什么还一直吃巧克力
If this man is diabetic, why does he keep eating chocolate?
他们只给我们投喂糖
Well, the only food they give us is candy.
偶尔会投喂一个苹果或者鸡尾酒洋葱
Sometimes they'll drop in an apple or a cocktail onion,
在含有少量姜黄和辣椒粉的盐水中腌制的珍珠洋葱
但这很少发生
but it's very rare.
我们得想办法和公爵以物换物得到胰岛素
We have to figure out how to barter for insulin from The Duke.
他在这里无所不能
He can get anything in here.
老天 他可真是狼吞虎咽
Man, he is really going to town.
爸 别再吃了 你根本都不饿
Dad, stop! You're not even hungry!
如果你觉得我和那些老套的魔术师一样
If you thought I was any old magician,
很抱歉你想错了[给气球放气]
I hate to burst your balloon.
表演结束
End of trick.
真正的魔术始终在你心中
The real magic was in you the whole time.
给我鼓掌
Now, now clap.
-省了吧 -什么 为什么
- Pass. - What? W-why?
比起"见证奇迹的时刻" 你的表演"半死不活"
You're less "abra cadabra" and more "average cadaver."
你一点都不勾人 孩子
You got no personality, kid.
我可以试着造一台能把别人魅力偷来的设备
I-I-I could try to build a device that steals other people's charisma
然后像化疗一样把魅力注射进我体内
and then inject it into my body like chemotherapy.
你就是个可悲的秃头蓝色怪胎
You're a sad blue creep with no hair.
你不会成名的
It's not gonna happen.
你才是个可悲的蓝色怪胎
You're a sad blue creep!
怎么 你还哭起来了
What are you, crying?
我没哭 是你哭了
I-I'm not crying, you're crying!
这可真够瘆人的
Well, this is creepy.
这层归头花神教教堂管
Yeah, this level is run by the Bowinian church.
这个神教崇拜杰茜
It's the religion that worships Jesse,
那个给我们食物和药物的外星人小女孩
the girl alien who gives us food and medicine.
她是那个戴着头花的
She's the one with the bow--
我明白了 原来叫"头花神教教堂"是因为这个
yeah, oh, hey now, that's why they call it the "Bowinian Church."
我刚反应过来
Okay, I just got that.
已经有完备的宗教了
There's already a whole religion?
你们在这里待了多久啊
How long have you people been in here?
这里的时间流速与外界不同 能改变一个人
Time moves differently in the wall. It changes a man.
等等 那些外星人能操控时间吗
Wait, the aliens can control time?
不不 这是个隐喻
No, no. It's more like a metaphor.
你看 我们大量摄入糖
Just, look, we eat a lot of candy,
这让一切都变得很奇怪
and that makes everything weird.
还有 这里没有日历 没有时钟
Plus, there's no calendar or clocks.
像拉斯维加斯一样 你能别问了行吗
Think of it like Vegas. Okay, could you just go with it?
行 我天 我懂了
Okay, geez. It tracks.
恐怕我们无能为力
I'm afraid we have nothing to spare.
我们的胰岛素是在扭扭乐上培养霉菌得到的
Our insulin is derived from the mold we grow on old Twizzlers.
仅够供应我们的教♥徒♥
We only have enough for the flock.
扯淡
That's bullshit!
你是在怕公爵如果觉得
You're afraid The Duke will be pissed
你在和他竞争 会把他惹怒
if he thinks you're competing with him!
我们自己动手抢吧
We should just take it.
我会为你父亲祈祷的
I'll pray for your father.
我就知道他们不会帮我们
I knew they wouldn't help us.
-宗教就是扯淡 -等等
- Religion's such bullshit. - Wait!
-拿上这个 -这是什么
- Take this. - What is it?
是吉姆牛肉干
It's a Slim Jim.
这勉强够吃两口 但还有些价值
It's barely two snaps long, but it's gotta be worth something.
用它去换你想要的东西吧
Use it to trade for what you seek.
我不该做这些的 愿头花与你同在
Oh, I-I shouldn't be here. May the bow be with you.
在这里 蛋白质价值连城
Protein is like gold in here.
但这能让公爵满意吗
But is this enough for The Duke?
不能 但我知道我们能用它换什么了
No, but I know what we can trade it for.
剧场后门
会魔术还不够 我还得讨人喜欢
Tricks aren't enough, I have to be likable?
这要怎么做到
That's impossible!
我真后悔学了魔术
I wish I'd never learned magic!
看 垃圾魔术
Check it out! Trash magic!
还有能变成鸽子的花束
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表