剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
-该死 醒醒 -我在尽力
- Damn it, wake up. - I'm trying.
-我在尽力了 -醒醒
- I'm trying! - Wake up!
你们进入模拟舱多久了
Oh, uh, how long have you guys been on the Pretend-O-Deck?
我就知道 刚才那些事都没有发生
Ha, I knew it. None of that stuff happened.
什么鬼 噗噗怎么老是能拿到那个哈利波特笛子
What the? How does the Pupa keep getting that Harry Potter whistle?
-我们不是把它锁起来了吗 -它怎么老是能拿到
- I thought we locked it up. - How does he keep getting that thing?
-别看着我 -显然是你给它的
- Don't everybody look at me. - You obviously gave it to him.
-我没有 -该死 特里
- I did not. - Damn it, Terry.
你得停止发出关于噗噗的假警报了
You've gotta stop raising false alarms about the Pupa.
你让我冒疙瘩小人 我在冒疙瘩小人
You're making me gooble. I'm-I'm gooblering.
好吧
Uh, okay, all right.
-怪了 它从没这样过 -噗噗 停下
- Weird, he's never done that before. - Pupa, stop that.
你觉得我们该告诉特里和科尔沃吗
Do you think we should tell Terry and Korvo?
不 他们已经心烦意乱了
No, they're already all wound up.
但万一它进化 把我们都杀了呢
But what if he evolves and kills all of us?
做梦吧 不可能的事
Yeah, right. Like that'll ever happen.
下季见 各位
See you next season, everyone.
特里
Terry!
特里
Terry!
Hulu Hulu Hu lu
Hulu. Hulu. Hu-lu.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表