剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
请听我说
Please listen to me.
如果聚集你的信徒 中层就不会与我们对抗
If you rally your flock, the mid-levels won't fight us.
我们能直接杀到上层 去推♥翻♥那混♥蛋♥
We can go straight to the uppers and take the bastard out.
杰茜绝会不纵容暴♥力♥的
Jesse would never condone violence.
不必背叛信念 我们也可以改变这里
We can change this place without betraying our principals.
神职人员中很多人都认为你是先知
Many within our clergy consider you a prophet
是杰茜亲自派来的
sent by Jesse herself.
告诉你的信徒们 公爵的统治到头了
Tell your followers that The Duke's time is over.
我们将除去墙中最像雅姆莱克的那个人
That we're going to rid the Wall of the most Yumyulack person in it.
好吧 蒂姆 为了你
Hm, okay, Tim. For you.
-不 是为了墙 -为了墙
- No, for the Wall. - For the Wall!
公爵忘记了他依赖人♥民♥多过人♥民♥依赖他
The Duke forgot that he needs the people more than we need him.
他想让我们两班倒
He wants us to work double shifts?
那我们就让他感受下完全停工
Let's see how he feels when everything shuts down.
我们都被困在此处
We're all trapped in here together.
争求平等是我们的义务
It's our duty to fight for equality
嘘 没事的 我会回来的
Hush. It's okay, I'll be back.-
我知道我通常都会避开麻烦
I know I normally steer clear of trouble,
但这次感觉是件大事
but this feels important.
他想让每个人的生活都变得更好
He wants to make life better for everyone.
他们为正确的事抗争时 我不能视而不见
I can't stand aside while others fight for what's right.
不要担心 我晚饭前就会回来
Don't you worry. I'll be back before dinner.
缴裤不杀
Just drop the underwear and leave.
墙里的事不再由你说了算了 公爵
You don't decide what happens in the Wall anymore, The Duke.
人♥民♥说了才算 并且人♥民♥决定你该滚了
The people do, and we've decided it's time for you to go.
我的天啊 他们是把内♥裤♥都点了吗
Oh, my God, did they light their underpants on fire?
长官 他们冲破了大门
Sir, if they breech the gate,
马上就会冲到中上层了
they'll be in the upper mids within minutes.
我们该干掉他们
We should wipe them out.
他们让我们别无选择 我这是为了墙好
They've left us no choice. I'm doing this for the good of the Wall.
那混♥蛋♥把下层都淹了
The bastard is flooding the lower levels!
我们快走 往上爬
Everyone, let's go, let's go. Climb, climb!
我们得走了
We got to go!
莫莉
Molly!
莫莉
Molly!
就是这样 稳住 就快到了
That's it. Steady, girl. We're almost there.
再往前一点
Just a little further.
上来 莫莉
Come on, Molly.
用力 莫莉 用力
Push, Molly, push!
我们得封住 不然所有人都会淹死
We have to seal it off. Everyone will drown.
再等等
No, please, not yet.
-莫莉 你在干什么 -进来
- Molly, what are you doing? - Get in, man.
不 不能抛下我的老鼠
No, not the mouse!
莫莉
Molly!
莫莉 不要
Molly, no.
他们封住了 那么多生命就这样一下就没了
They sealed it off. So many lives gone, just like that.
公爵宁愿我们淹死也不愿放弃权力
The Duke would rather see us all drown than give up power.
他让我们别无选择 我们只能使用武力
He leaves us no choice. We have to use force.
别搞错 到时会有伤亡
Make no mistake. There will be casualties.
但我们是在为我们的未来而战 我们是在为墙而战
But we're fighting for our future. We're fighting for the Wall.
为了墙
For the Wall!
-这是什么 -跟上 靠近点
- What is this? - Come on, stay close.
冲啊
Charge!
别白白牺牲 现在回去 一切就能结束
Don't throw your lives away. Go back now and this will all be over.
-为了墙 -为了墙
- For the Wall! - For the Wall!
公爵
Duke!
那人♥渣♥一定是跑了
Son of a bitch must have escaped.
难怪他这里有这么多走私品
No wonder he was able to get so much contraband in here.
一个通往外界的出口 他却没有告诉任何人
An opening to the outside and he didn't tell anyone.
-他可以得到一切 -但他选择了留下
- He could get whatever he wanted. - Yet he chose to stay inside.
是啊 在这里 他有所有的权力
Well, yeah. In here, he had all the power.
在从前前里 他可能就是个儿童牙医
In the Before-Fore, he was probably just a pediatric dentist
或者低能喜剧作家
or a feeble-minded comedy writer.
如果人们知道这个洞的存在 就不会有人服从他
If people knew this hole existed, no one would have obeyed him.
他们会猛攻这里 不惜一切逃离
They would have stormed the palace, done anything to escape.
我们可以离开 也许甚至能找到变大的方式
We can leave this place. Maybe even find a way to get big again.
回到我们在从前前里的生活
Get back to our Before-Fore lives.
抵抗军 墙 这些都不重要了
The Resistance, the Wall, none of it matters anymore.
我们得告诉大家
We have to tell the people.
墙内人♥民♥ 我们做到了
People of the Wall, we did it.
我们赢了 墙是我们的了
We won. The Wall is ours.
公爵死了
The Duke is dead.
什么 我们不确定他死了没有
What? We don't know that he's dead--
随着新时代的到来 要记得是什么让我们团结在一起
As a new era dawns, remember what binds us.
我们一起被困在这里
We're stuck in here together.
有的人认为这是诅咒 但我觉得是恩赐
Some see it as our curse, but I see a gift.
我们可以创建一个比从前前更好的世界
We can build a world that's better than the Before-Fore.
我是蒂姆 我不掌管墙
This is Tim. I'm not in charge of the Wall.
我只是生活在其中
I just live in it.
蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim, Tim, Tim.
混♥蛋♥ 为什么
Fucker, why?
没人需要知道有一条出路
Nobody needs to know there's a way out.
他们能做什么
I mean, what are they gonna do?
跑出去 被猫头鹰吃掉
Run out there and get eaten by an owl?
不 在这里创建一个新世界更安全更好
No, it's safer and better to build a new world here.
我 我相信 我相信了你
I... I believed... I believed in you.
而我相信墙
And I believe in the Wall.
谢谢你帮我实现梦想
Thank you for helping me reach my destiny.
蒂姆 我可以帮你
Tim-I can help you--
-我可以给你口 -我不会杀你们
- I'll suck your dick. - I'm not going to kill you.
我们务必要把过去抛诸脑后
It's important to put the past behind us.
我的第一条法案就是赦免公爵所有的手下
My first act as leader will be to pardon all The Duke's men.
为了纪念雪莉 我还要宣布以后今天将成为一个节日
I also declare today a holiday in honor of Cherie,
一个抵抗军英雄 因为杀公爵
a Resistance hero who died of combat wounds sustained
而负伤牺牲
while killing The Duke.
没有她 这一切都无法实现
None of this would be possible without her.
从今以后 今天就是雪莉日
Henceforth, this day shall be known as Cherie Day.
蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim, Tim, Tim, Tim!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表