剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
或许有更好的处理我们废物的方法
Might there be a better way to dispose of our waste?
墙内的一切都是按照最优的办法处理的
Everything in the Wall is being done in the best possible way.
长官 我们刚收到监狱层的消息
Sir, we just got word from the prison level.
-蒂姆越狱了 -你说越狱吗
- Tim broke out. - Did you say broke out?
他只有一英寸高 该死
He's one inch tall, god damn it.
他连酸奶容器都逃不出去
He couldn't break out of a yogurt container.
我们的酸奶容器用完了
We ran out of yogurt containers.
他不能在墙里自♥由♥出入 他会干掉我们所有人
He cannot be free in this wall. He will bring us all down.
-不惜一切代价弄死他 -遵命
- I want him dead at any cost. - Yes, sir.
那人认为他能改变世界
The man thinks he can change the world,
但他只会害死人
but all he's gonna do is get people killed.
怎么 你为什么那样盯着我
What? Why are you staring at me like that?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我看到公爵把你扔下了嚎啕洞
I saw The Duke throw you down the Boo-Hoo Hole.
我很幸运 墙里堆满了乐高积木
I was lucky. The walls were jagged with pieces of Lego.
它们勾住了我 中断了我的下落 全程疼死
They snagged me, broke my fall. It hurt the whole way down.
看来我们是一对
Well, looks like we're matches.
-红藤扭扭糖 -Twizzlers
- Huh, Red Vines. - Twizzlers.
-拉丝版的 -这是在一次物资劫掠里造成的
- Pull and peel. - This is from a supply raid.
别走 留下 陪我趟一会儿
No, no, no, stay. Lay with me for a while.
有人需要见你
There's some people who need to meet you.
公爵的支持在崩塌
The Duke's base of support is cracking.
如果中层的人放弃他
If the mids abandon him,
那我们将得到墙内多数人的支持
then we've got most of the Wall on our side.
那上层的人呢
But what about the uppers?
那些人永远不会背叛公爵
Those people will never break with The Duke.
我们难道要把他们屠♥杀♥了
Do we just slaughter them?
我们不能在我们敌人的坟墓上建立乌托邦
We can't build a utopia on the graves of our enemies.
蒂姆的第三封信 这是我最爱的一段
The third letter of Tim. It's my favorite passage.
你给大家看了我的信
You showed people my letters?
我们抄写了下来 分发到了所有层
We had them transcribed and distributed copies throughout the levels.
-我错过了什么 -蒂姆来了 等等等等
- What'd I miss? - Tim's here, yadda yadda yadda.
我们在谈论他的信
We're talking about his letters.
我驾车的时候
Oh, I read the letters of Tim
靠看蒂姆的信打发时间
to pass the time while running the wheel.
你的文字给了我加入反抗暴♥政♥的勇气
Your words gave me the courage to join and fight against tyranny.
-驾 -我向背弓之人祈祷
- Giddy up! - I prayed to the bowed one
我能活到墙内有民♥主♥ 正义
that I'd live long enough to see a Wall with democracy, justice,
平均分配资源的那天
and equal distribution of resources.
还有 我工作的房♥间里有屎汽
Also, I work in the room with the poop vapor
所以我想改善现状
so I'm looking to shake things up a bit.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
说你会领导我们 革命就要来了
Say you'll lead us. The revolution is coming.
如果我们获胜 当我们获胜的时候
If we win, when we win,
得有人接替公爵的位置
someone will have to take The Duke's place.
一个会被墙内民众接受的人
Someone the people in the Wall will accept.
我不行 你们得另寻人选
I can't. You'll have to find someone else.
没有别人了
There is no one else.
上次我领导的时候 害死了很多人 你差点死掉
Last time I led, people died. You almost died!
-所以你现在成了懦夫吗 -够了
- So now you're a coward? - All right, that's enough.
蒂姆经历了很多 他需要时间
Tim's been through a lot. He needs time.
我们可以在节日完后再商量
We can talk again after the holiday.
什么节日
What holiday?
瞧瞧你 为了杰茜的生日盛装打扮
Aw, look at you. All dressed up for Jesse's birthday.
我知道 莫莉 我也觉得宗教是个笑话
I know, Molly. Religion's a joke to me, too,
但我们可以卖♥♥掉很多牛奶
but we'll move a lot of milk.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
蒂姆的信
"The Letters of Tim"?
你还没厌倦抵抗军的胡扯吗
Haven't you had enough of this Resistance nonsense?
这次不一样 目标是改善墙内的生活
This is different. It's all about making the Wall better.
光是拿着它你就可能被扔下嚎啕洞
You could be thrown down the Boo-Hoo Hole just for having this.
天呐 真好喝啊
Mmm, boy howdy, that's sure got a tasty kick to it.
你把它教做什么
What do you call it?
老鼠蛋奶酒 快来买♥♥老鼠蛋奶酒 节日宴飨
Mouse nog, get your mouse nog. A festive holiday treat.
趁它凝结前赶快购买♥♥
Get it before it curdles.
我们相信今天是杰茜的生日
We believe that today is Jesse's birthday.
让我们回顾下所有背弓之人的良言奇事
Let us reflect on all the bowed one's kind words and wondrous deeds.
她给我们牛肉干的时候
The time she gave us beef jerky.
感恩杰茜
All thanks to Jesse.
她将雅姆莱克手♥机♥闹钟改为非魔力红歌♥曲的那天
The day she changed Yumyulack's phone alarm to not be .
感恩杰茜
All thanks to Jesse.
你能相信我们的对话在墙内传播吗
Can you believe our conversations have been read throughout the Wall?
很疯狂 你和雪莉有啪啪吗
It's wild. So did you and Cherie pound or what?
拜托 他们想让我们带领这些人走向死亡
Come on, it doesn't bug you that they want us
你一点也不感到困扰吗
to lead all these people to their doom?
是的 我们啪啪了 爽翻
And yes, we did. It was awesome.
感恩杰茜
All thanks to Jesse.
朋友们 今天我请来了以为特殊嘉宾
Friends, we have a special guest with us today.
确保我们都能收到杰茜的馈赠的人
The man who makes sure we are all touched by Jesse's gifts.
-公爵 -谢谢 萨沙修女
- The Duke. - Thank you, Sister Sasha.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 我该现在就把他解决掉
That son of a bitch. I should take him out right now.
-我们得走了 -等等 我想听
- We have to go. - Hold on, I want to hear this.
自我上任以来 犯罪率降低了100%
Since I came to power, crime is down 100%.
很难做得比这更好了 生活在下层的人们
Hard to do better than that. The lower levels are experiencing
也过上了前所未有的好日子
an unprecedented period of prosperity.
有很多百姓都来找过我
I've had a lot of people coming up to me,
感激我为他们做的一切
congratulating me about that.
市集贸易也是空前的繁盛
There's more marketplace trades than ever before.
你在分配杰茜的馈赠品时
Do you feel you've distributed Jesse's gifts
是否也依照了她那仁慈的理念呢
in accordance with her philosophy of kindness?
好问题 修女 也谢谢你打断了我
Great question, Sister. And thank you for interrupting.
这么说吧 每当我面临艰难的抉择
I'll say this. When I'm faced with a tough decision
例如应当将食物 水 和内衣分给谁时
like who gets food, water, the underwear thing,
我首先会问自己 "杰茜会怎么做"
the first thought I have is, "What would Jesse do?"
随后我敞开心扉 思考这个问题的答案
And then I just open my heart, and whatever answer comes,
这便是我的做法
that's what I do.
很不幸 杰茜现在决定考验我们
Unfortunately, Jesse's testing us right now.
她很久都没有给我们任何食品 药物
It's been a while since she gave us any food or medicine
或新的居住舱了
or living compartments.
这意味着我们所有的人
That means all of us,
我们这几百位原本并无交集的人
the hundreds of people who have nothing in common
只因我们都招惹了同一个外星人小孩
except we pissed off an alien child,
我们便必须团结一致 才在这里生存下去
we have to come together and make it work.
我们已经挺过了这么长时间
Now we've survived this long,
该死的 这可不是件容易的事
and damn it, that's something.
虽然还称不上完美
I know it's not perfect,
但依靠当下的体制我们才得以走到这里
but the system is all we've got.
蠢杂种 看你干了什么好事
Dumb motherfucker! What did you do?
我本来能抓住他们 都到我手掌心里了
I had them. I had them in the palm of my hand.
你知道自己做了什么吗
Do you know what you've done?
求求你了 带我离开这里
Please get me out of here.
来 跟我走
Come, follow me.
你会没事的 坚持住
You're gonna be okay. Just hold on.
我的天 流了好多血
Oh, my God, there's so much blood.
不要逃避你的天命
Don't run away from your destiny.
我不会的 我向你保证 现在你先挺住
I won't. I promise you. Just stay with me now.
还有一件事 你还记得在牢房♥里
There's something else. You remember in the cell
我们背对背打飞机的时候吗
when we would turn our backs to jerk off?
记得 但这事很重要吗
Uh, yeah, but is this important?
你现在该是要抓住最后一口气才对啊
Because you should be clinging to life right now.
我撸的时候想的是你
I would think about you when I did it.
那挺好的 不用太在意
Uh, well yeah, well, that's nice, but don't sweat it.
我把你插入进了我的幻想中
I plugged you into my fantasy.
你不用跟我描述那些细节
Well, you don't need to tell me all the details.
-保持呼吸 -幻想的情节是你与我
- Just keep breathing. - It was about you and me
我们同在一支水球队里
on a water polo team.
我们都是队长 我们还在一起淋浴
We were both captain and we showered together.
你那可爱的小屁♥股♥
Your cute little tush.
不 让·皮埃尔 不
No, Jean-Pierre, no!
不
No!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表