剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
Our job is to survive.
你不用那么做的
You didn't have to do that!
带他们出去
Get them out of here.
这里开始有矮墙的味道了
It's starting to smell like low wall.
和马克·库班[亿万富翁]的采访 棒
Oh, an interview with Mark Cuban! Score!
今天 我们把科尔沃交还给伟大的树
Today, we give Korvo back to the great all tree,
用他所希望的传统方式
in the traditional way as he would've wanted,
被高贵的鸟撕裂
ripped apart by noble birds.
关于科尔沃我有什么能说的
What can I say about Korvo?
科尔沃毫无疑问是家里最不受欢迎的人
Korvo was easily the least popular person in the house
他闻上去就像全脂奶
and he smelled like whole milk,
但我们还是会想念他
but we're still gonna miss him.
抱歉 我不想在这发言
I'm sorry, I-I didn't want to do it right here.
我想晚点说 在卫生间里
I wanted to do it later. In a bathroom.
科尔沃很刻薄 而刻薄很酷
Korvo was mean, and being mean is tight.
说得太好了
That was beautiful.
-你只有一只鸟 -嗯 很难抓到 老天
- You only got one bird? - Yeah, they're hard to catch. Geez.
我真希望我们能在科尔沃在世的时候
Man, I just wish we had gone to one of these stupid parties
去过那种破派对
when Korvo was alive, you know.
我们就能当着他的面告诉他那有多无聊了
We could've told him how boring this was to his face.
尽管很明显他只是想骗我们
Yeah, even though it was clear that he just wanted to trick us
听他讲无聊的修复飞船的事
into listening to boring ship repair stuff,
有他在身边的话就好了
it would have been nice to have him around.
正因此 为了纪念他 我带来了他的手册
That's why, in his honor, I have brought down his manuals,
我们要阅读他对飞船所做的工作
and we are gonna read about the work he did on the ship
然后自己开始动手
and start doing it ourselves.
为了科尔沃
For Korvo.
我想我们现在就得做了
I guess we have to do that now.
别再踢那儿了
You have to stop kicking there.
你还活着 科尔沃 你还活着 你...
You're alive! Oh, Korvo, y-you're alive! You're--
栩栩如生
Alive like a fox!
你们都信了 我用《惊天魔盗团》的把戏骗了你们
And you all fell for it! I Now You See Me'd you!!
《惊天魔盗团》 杰西·艾森伯格演的那部电影
Now You See Me? The movie? With Jesse Eisenberg? Ugh.
它教会了我两件重要的事
It taught me two important things.
一 任何魔术最好的部分就在于
One, the best part of any magic trick is
花很多金钱时间
spending a ton of time and money
布置一个复杂的谎言
setting up an elaborate lie.
-另一件事就是家人 -家人
- And the other, family. - Family?
一切都源于我在维加斯抛弃了你们
It all happened when I ditched you guys for Vegas...
我们本来只是四个孤独的魔术师
Yeah, you know, we were just four lonely magicians.
然后突然间
And then presto.
我们就成了阿布拉卡家庭
Now we're abraca-family.
我意识到我玩过头了 我需要你们
I realized I'd gone too far and I needed you guys.
我们不只是一个太空团队 我们还是个家庭团队
We're not just a space team, we're also a family team.
所以我不得不雇用那些魔术师假装要杀我
Which is why I had to hire those magicians to pretend to kill me!
他们都是失业的演员
They're all out-of-work actors.
别这么说 我爱那些魔术师
Don't say that! I love those magicians!
那是因为半夜的时候
That's because in the middle of the night,
我在你们脑中植入了关于他们的错误记忆
I planted false memories of them in all of your heads!
特里 我们杀了其中两人
Terry, we killed two of those guys.
肯定是魔术的一部分
I-I'm sure that was just part of the trick.
等等 你是怎么伪造你的死亡的
But wait, how did you fake your death?
我看完了《惊天魔盗团2》后
After I was finished with Now You See Me 2,
我看了《致命魔术》改编的小说
I read the novelization of The Prestige.
你们看到死去的科尔沃是克隆人 人挺好的
The Korvo you saw die was a clone. A really good one too.
他以为他是我
He thought he was me,
我确保他能感受到疼痛之类的
and I made sure he could feel pain and-and all that stuff.
结果奏效了
And it worked!
你们都以为我死了 来参加了我的派对
You all totally thought I was dead and came to my party!
魔术不错吧
Good trick, right?
-是的 -太精彩了
- Oh yeah. - Amazing.
科尔沃 那是史上最棒的魔术
Korvo, that was the best trick ever!
还有人在玩魔术吗
Was anyone else doing a trick?
噗噗是从硬纸板上剪下来的
The Pupa was a cardboard cutout all day?
你到底是谁
Who even are you?
真棒 噗噗 太赞了
Bravo, Pupa! Amazing!
史上最棒的魔术日
Best day of tricks ever!
魔术 魔术 魔术 魔术
Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! Tricks!
魔术 魔术 魔术 魔术 魔术
Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! Tricks! Tricks!
够了
All right, enough!
岩浆反应堆有78部分
Now, there are 78 parts of the lavatic reactor.
第一个是结壳熔岩漏斗
The first is the Pahoehoe funnel.
有72个分流器
It has 72 shunts.
必须先轻轻推挤每个分流器然后才能...
Each shunt must be gently jostled before you can proceed--
真糟
Well, this sucks.
恩里克 我很抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样
Enrique, I'm so sorry, I don't know how this happened.
你救了我 蒂姆
You saved me, Tim.
但我不知道没了我儿子我要怎么活下去
But I don't know how I'll go on without my boy.
我不知道
I-I-I just don't know.
如果你是在缩小期间死去的话会去天堂吗
Do you go to heaven if you die small?
他是在缩小期间死的
He died small!
不必非得这样的
It doesn't have to be this way.
佩德罗不必死的
Pedro didn't have to die.
我要修好这地方
I have to fix this place.
一个人要怎么改变世界
How can one person change the world?
把它拆毁
By tearing it down.
加油 河马 吃啊
Come on! Come on, hippo. Eat, eat!
去你的 杰茜
Fuck you, Jesse.
-我爱这游戏 -河马
- I love this game. - Hippos!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表