剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
“游戏人间”
在一个人人都渴望找个伴的城市中
In a town where everyone's dying to couple up,
有时 没什么比从一段感情中脱身更好的事
sometimes there's nothing better than being out of a relationship.
你有空洗衣服
You have time to do your laundry.
把最棒的音乐开得震天嘎响的自♥由♥
Freedom to play your favorite bad music really loudly.
但脱身之后最棒的还是...
But the best part of being out of a relationship...
有许多时间和朋友叙旧
Plenty of time to catch up with your friends.
我真心为大人物难过 因为...
I feel sorry for Big, I really do, because...
我是他交往过最好的对象
if you think about it, I was the best thing that ever happened to him.
我同情他
Actually, no, I pity him.
我可以离开做自己
Because I get to walk away and be me
而他还是老样子
and he has to walk away and stay him, you know,
谁想跟他一样?
and who wants to be him when you can be me?
我既聪明又风趣
I mean, I'm smart, I'm funny.
我是完美的女人 独一无二
I was this thing, you know? I was it.
我是不可思议的一刻 就像咒语
I mean, I was this magic moment. I was the abracadab...
我为这段感情注入魔力
I was totally "the poof" in the relationship.
我一根手指的魔力
I mean, I've got more poof in one finger
比他全身上下加起来还多
than he could ever have. I mean, jeez,
有时我手一挥便能拦到计程车
sometimes I poof just hailing a cab.
现在知道了也好
So, I guess it's better to know now.
这样我才能对别人施展魔力
So that I can go poof someone else.
吸引一个值得我爱的人
...someone who deserves me
而不是某个自大没安全感的家伙
and not some screwed up, insecure guy
无法应付一个沉稳自信的女人
who can't deal with a woman who's got her act together.
我会一辈子幸福快乐
Now, I'm gonna end up deliriously happy
而大人物将会孤独终老
and Big is gonna die old and alone.
我同情他
And I pity him.
真的 我同情他
Really, I pity him.
怎么了?
What?
好 谁要跟她说?
Alright, who's gonna tell her?
什么?
What?
你满嘴谈的都是大人物
Honey, you're obsessed with talking about Big
我们再也受不了了
and frankly, we can't take it anymore.
我们根本插不上话
It's out of our league.
这算是干涉吗?
What is this, an intervention?
没错 别再想着他了
Yes, stop her before she obsesses again.
随时和朋友诉苦
Isn't part of the whole breaking up process
不是分手过程中的一部分吗?
that you get free reign to whine to your friends?
当然
Of course you do.
也许你该考虑去和心理医生吐苦水
But maybe you should think about whining to a shrink.
我们可以免费聊天 喝杯东西
Why should I pay someone when we can talk for free
何必付钱给别人?
and then go get a drink or whatever?
我不需要专业的协助 我有你们这些姐妹
I don't need professional help, I've got you guys.
再给你十分钟
Yeah, for about another ten minutes.
然后我们便会打断你
And then we're cutting you off, cold turkey.
我不需要心理治疗 我需要新朋友
Hey, I don't need therapy, I need new friends.
我们和你一样失败
Look, we're as fucked up as you are.
就像盲人瞎马 只会引入危途
It's like the blind leading the blind.
有时和客观的人谈谈会有帮助
Sometimes it helps to talk to somebody who's objective.
我了解你们为何去看心理医生
Okay, I understand why you see a shrink, you know,
你们总是钻牛角尖
'cause you're always in your head.
但我好得很
But I'm fine.
一切运作正常
I am functioning.
此外 我真的...
Besides, I don't really...
老实说 我不信心理医生那一套
To be honest, I just don't buy the whole shrink thing.
我也不信
Neither do I.
我父母相信任何脑部毛病
I mean, my parents believe that any head problem
可以借由运动解决
could be solved with physical exercise.
这就是为什么我们都很擅长打网球
That's why all of us are really good tennis players.
这会让人越陷越深
It's a slippery slope.
刚开始 一周去一次
You know, first, you're going once a week,
接着一周去三次
then it's three times a week.
突然间 你开口闭口都是
And then the next thing you know, you're starting your sentences with,
“我的心理医生说…”
"Well, my shrink says..."
我心理医生说那恐惧很平常
My shrink says that's a very common fear.
心理治疗实在有些自我放纵
Therapy...It's just so self indulgent.
古人不靠心理医生也活得下去
Ancient man didn't need shrinks to survive.
古人只活到30岁
Ancient man only lived till 30.
我的朋友们说对了吗?
Were my friends right?
我已从讨人喜欢的神经质 跨越到惹人厌的烦躁吗?
Had I crossed the line from pleasantly neurotic into annoyingly troubled?
我寻求自己的专业协助
I decided to seek my own professional help.
你怎么会没有心理医生?
How can you not have a shrink?
在曼哈顿 连心理医生自己都有心理医生
This is Manhattan. Even the shrinks have shrinks.
史丹佛说得对
The fact was, Stanford was right.
治疗师 和偷接的第四台一样无所不在
The therapist was as ubiquitous in Manhattan as pirated cable.
我就有三个
I have three.
才怪
You do not.
我真的有
I do.
一个是当我需要温柔拥抱时
One for when I want to be coddled.
一个是当我想要严厉教训时
One for when I want tough love.
还有一个是当我想欣赏潇洒美男子时
And one for when I just want to look at a really beautiful man.
你真变♥态♥
Well, that's sick.
所以我才要看其他两个
Which is why I see the other two.
需要我推荐吗?
Do you want a name?
不用了 米兰达帮我介绍了一个
Oh, no, Miranda's shrink referred me to one.
艾伦葛林菲尔医生
Uh... Dr. Ellen Greenfield.
葛医生?
Dr. G!
我的天
Oh, my God.
她超热门
She is hot, hot, hot.
葛妮斯派特洛也找她
Gwyneth Paltrow sees her.
她为什么看心理医生?
Why does she go to a shrink?
她饱受自视过高之苦
She suffers from high self-esteem.
当我思量是否要接受心理治疗
While I was contemplating the couch,
米兰达舒服地坐在沙发上
Miranda was enjoying hers.
两天后 她有了另一次深夜偶遇
Two nights later, she had another nocturnal rendezvous.
不久 米兰达为自己找到一个夜间的玩伴
Soon, Miranda found herself with a nightly playmate.
一周后 我如期去看名流心理医生…葛大夫
A week later, I kept my date with Dr. G., celebrity shrink.
凯莉 告诉我你为什么来这里
So, Carrie, tell me why you're here.
我的朋友们受不了我
Well, my friends can't handle me anymore.
你就像非常昂贵的寄养中心
They're like very expensive foster care.
什么事困扰她们?
What's bothering them?
她们说我讲太多前男友的事
They tell me that I talk about my ex-boyfriend too much.
但分手之后那是正常现象吧?
But that's normal, right, after a break-up?
我不喜欢“正常”这个字眼
I don't like the term "normal".
那当然
Oh, no, of course you don't.
这样一来你就没有病人了
Because you wouldn't have any patients.
跟我谈谈他
So tell me about him.
前男友
The ex.
你知道…
You know, uh...
我得对你坦白
I have to be honest here. Um...
我不确定是否真♥相♥信心理治疗
I'm not sure I really believe in therapy.
我比较算是自力救济型的人
I'm more of a..."Solve your own problems" kind of gal.
好吧
Okay.
我不知道
I don't know.
他很聪明
He was smart.
他很性感 只是心态不正常
He was sexy, just totally screwed up.
他一直在玩游戏
He was playing all these games.
但我却不知道规则
And I didn't know the rules.
你们一直在玩游戏?
You were playing games.
不 是他在玩
No, he was.
我只是奉陪下场
I was just along for the ride.
那你呢?
And what about you?
这是你第一次跟一个
Was this the first time you dated a man
不能满足你需求的男人交往吗?
who couldn't give you what you wanted?
这问得倒轻松 你觉得呢
Well, that's a little easy, don't you think?
好吧
Okay.
也许我曾跟不适合我的人交往
Maybe I've dated men who were wrong for me,
可是谁没有呢?
but who hasn't?
但他们的共同点…是你
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表