剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
just sit on our laps during the movie?
这样就可以一字不漏听个够 鸡♥巴♥
Then you won't miss a fucking word, dick!
各位先生女士 请不要接近…
Ladies and gentlemen, stand far away from...
双面人
the man with two faces.
有人说第三次的约会最甜美
They say the third time's the charm.
麦斯买♥♥卖♥♥债券赚了两百万
Max was a broker who had made two million on bonds last year.
我们在小意大利享用了完美的晚餐
We had a great dinner in Little Italy.
麦斯不只拥有两百万
Not only did Max have two million,
他的裤袋里显然有一座借来的图书馆
he also appeared to have a lending library in his pants.
各位家长 请让你们的小孩远离…
Parents, please keep the kiddies away from the cage of...
无故偷窃廉价二手书的人
The man who steals cheap used books for no reason.
现在我开始害怕了
Okay, now I was afraid.
可以约会的男人似乎已经退化
Apparently the men in the dating world had devolved since the last time I visited.
或许怪人秀应该要被合法化
Maybe Miranda was right.
也许他们不应该取缔怪人秀
Maybe they should never have outlawed freak shows,
至少以前怪人集中在一处
because at least then the freaks were rounded up in one place.
现在他们四处游荡
Now they're out there among us, roaming free.
真的是这样吗?
Is it true?
男人全都是怪人?
Are all men freaks?
夏洛特的一周比我的好一些
Apparently Charlotte's week went a little better than mine.
周一夜晚 她终于准备好
On Monday night she was finally ready
让米契钻进她的被窝
to let Mitch under her sheets...
从下面
Way under.
抱歉 我会痒
Sorry. It tickles.
没关系
Just relax.
放轻松
Relax.
那一晚 夏洛特的高♥潮♥来得比以前激烈
That night Charlotte came harder than she ever had before.
直到星期四…
That is, until Tuesday.
星期三…
Wednesday... -Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes! Uh-huh...
星期二…
Thursday... Uh-huh...
-星期五… -我的天…
Friday.. . -Oh God! Oh!
-星期五… -天…我的天…
Friday... -Oh God! Oh,God! Ah...
星期五 -天…我的天…
Friday... -Oh, God! Oh, God!
那一晚 夏洛特见了上帝七次
That night Charlotte saw God seven times.
对于一个圣公会成员而言 那是个很棒的星期五晚上
For a lapsed Episcopalian, it was a very good Friday.
如果米契是怪人
If Mitch was a freak,
夏洛特已经决定投奔到马戏团
Charlotte was ready to run away and join the circus.
与此同时 我只想要逃走
Meanwhile, all I wanted to do was run away.
难熬的一晚?
Rough night?
糟糕的约会
Bad date.
我也有过
Been there.
他有窃盗癖
He was a kleptomaniac.
上个月我跟一个穿鞋睡觉的女人约会
Last month I went out with a woman who slept with her shoes on.
凯莉
Hi, Carrie.
班恩
Ben.
我马上就被吸引了
I was instantly attracted.
但我可以感觉到 他指间的蜘蛛网
But I was pretty sure I could feel webs between his fingers.
男人何时全成了怪人?
So when did you guys all become freaks?
我们?
Us?
穿鞋睡觉的女人看起来正常
No, the shoe woman seemed totally normal.
但我马上发现她是怪人
Then a month in I discover she's a freak.
她们都隐藏得很好
They hide it really well.
所以我不再约会了
That's why I don't date anymore.
女人很奇怪
Women are bizarre.
谢谢
Thank you.
奇怪不一定不好
Sometimes in a good way.
我曾在一个博览会看过世上最胖的双胞胎
I once saw the world's fattest twins at a state fair.
他们都已结婚
They were both married.
他们的老婆却骨瘦如柴
Their wives were very skinny.
或许那是错觉
Maybe it was an optical illusion.
或许吧
Maybe.
能跟我吃顿饭吗?
Would you have dinner with me?
你不是不约会
I thought you didn't date.
这是个“非约会”
I don't. It... it would be a non-date.
“非约会”?
A non-date.
或许吧
Maybe.
这是答应了吗?
Is that a yes?
这是“不是不答应”
Let's call it a non-no.
于是 最奇怪的事发生了
And it was then that the most freaky thing happened.
就在曼哈顿中心
There in the middle of Manhattan,
两名陌生人交换了最私人的电♥话♥号♥码
two complete strangers gave out their unlisted phone numbers.
与此同时 莎曼珊正要遭逢意想不到的偶遇
Meanwhile, Samantha was about to have her own chance encounter.
莎曼珊?
Samantha?
莫妮卡
Monica!
看看你
Look at you.
气色真好
You look amazing.
可不是 这就是成果
Don't I? It's the work.
我把臀部的脂肪注射到脸上
I had the fat from my ass injected into my face.
看 就像婴儿的屁♥股♥
And look, like a baby's bottom.
-真不可思议 -可不是吗?
-Unbelievable. -Isn't it?
我臀部的脂肪
Fat from my own ass.
最棒的是 你可以大吃大喝养肥屁♥股♥
Oh, and the best part is, you get to eat like a pig before, fatten up your ass.
一个星期后就跑到你脸上了
And then a week later, poof! It's in your face.
得走了
Gotta go, bye.
一个小时后 莎曼珊吃了久违的麦香堡
An hour later, Samantha had her first Big Mac
并和最昂贵的外科医师邀约
and an appointment with the most expensive plastic surgeon on Upper Fifth.
同时 也有一个臀部深深吸引着我 那就是班恩的
Meanwhile, I had my own ass to be obsessed with and it belonged to Ben,
他是嬉皮政♥治♥杂♥志♥的编辑 很会逗我笑
an editor at a hip political magazine who made me laugh.
那是我
This is me.
这代表着该说晚安了
Then I guess this is goodnight.
通常我会试图上楼 但既然…
You know, uh...Normally I would try to get upstairs, but...
这是一个“非约会”
since this is a non-date.
所以不能亲吻?
So no kiss.
或许可以有“非亲吻”
Well...Maybe a non-kiss.
这当中没有“不”的成分在
There was nothing "non" about it.
一个礼拜后
A week and three non-dates later,
莎曼珊做出惊人的宣言
Samantha summoned us to make an announcement.
你没有开玩笑
You've got to be kidding.
它还躺在皇后区的脂肪储藏库
It's sitting in a fat repository in Queens as we speak.
三天后就会到我脸上 我将会美得不得了
And in three days it will be in my face and I will look fabulous.
我们每天想尽办法掩饰臀部的脂肪
I can't believe this. We spend our lives trying to hide the fat in our ass,
你却要将它放在脸上
and you're gonna put it right out there on your face?
我得穿束裤一个礼拜
I just have to wear this girdle for a week to keep my skin tight.
你看
Wow, look at that, huh.
上面有一个洞
Well, that's a girdle with a hole.
当然要有洞 用来尿尿…之类的
Well, of course it has a hole, it's for peeing, etcetera.
之类的?
Etcetera?
我昨天跟CK的模特儿睡觉
Last night I slept with a Calvin Klein model.
我从未如此性感
I've never felt sexier.
脂肪已经跑进你的脑袋
I think the fat's already gone to your head.
把裙子放下
Could you please put your skirt down?
难道不能优雅地变老?
Whatever happened to aging gracefully?
旧观念了
It got old.
我得走了 我要跟米契见面
I got to go, I'm meeting Mitch at my apartment.
他还好吗?
Ooh, so how is he?
他太棒了
He is amazing.
他让我很开心 我们可能有未来
He makes me so happy. I think we have a real chance at a future together.
你跟小妹妹先生?
You and Mr. Pussy.
他的名字是米契
His name is Mitchell.
你不能爱上小妹妹先生
You don't fall in love with Mr. Pussy.
享受过后就放他自♥由♥
You enjoy him and then set him free.
对莎曼珊而言 夏洛特犯下一个终极的错误
To Samantha, Charlotte had committed the ultimate sin.
她把小妹妹先生英雄化
She was bogarting Mr. Pussy.
他是个怪人
He's a freak!
你对他了解多少?
Aside from technique what do you even know about the guy?
-你们聊天吗? -或是做♥爱♥?
-Do you even talk? -Do you even fuck?
-不要说了 -米兰达说得有理
-Stop it. -Sweetie, Miranda has a point.
你们吃过晚餐吗?
I mean, have you guys had dinner together,
去看过表演?
have you seen a play, anything?
没有…我们可以
No, but we could.
知道吗 你被性♥爱♥迷惑了
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表