剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
做♥爱♥伙伴
前几天我遇见一位朋友史奇普
I ran into my friend Skipper on the street the other day.
他看起来很受伤 神情恍惚
He was bruised and frantic.
他刚跟一位女生分手
He'd just broken up with another girl.
就在我以为我们之间很顺利时
I mean, I thought everything was going fine.
她们突然间提出分手
That's when they tiptoe up and clobber you.
她认为是哪里出了错?
Well, what did she say she thought was wrong?
史奇普 你很贴心
Skipper, you're a very sweet guy.
这不是因为你做错什么
I mean, this isn't about anything you did.
只是因为我们在不同的处境
It's just that we're in very different places right now.
我们对生活的追求不同
We want different things from life.
我需要多一点独处的时间
I feel like I need to spend more time alone.
我们有着相同的需要
So, actually, we want the same thing.
花多一点时间跟你在一起
We both want to spend more time with you.
三个月前
Three months before that
一位名叫蒂芙妮的牙医保健员也这么说
it was a dental hygienist named Tiffany.
现在的时机不对
The timing is wrong, that's all.
你是我认识最好的人之一
You're one of the nicest guys I've ever known.
我觉得现阶段 我需要
It's just that I feel like I've reached a time in my life
将重心放在事业上
when I need to focus on my career.
我不想有罪恶感
And I don't want to feel guilty about that.
我不希望你放弃你的事业
But I don't want you to give up your career.
我知道 你一向很好
I know, I know. You've been great.
你值得与更珍惜你的人交往
You really deserve someone who will appreciate you.
我目前不能给你任何承诺
I just don't feel like I have anything to give at the moment.
去年 米兰达说过同样的话
And last year, it was Miranda.
我需要多一点时间独处
I feel like I need to spend more time alone.
我觉得现阶段 我需要将重心放在事业上
I... I've just reached a point in my life where I need to focus on my career.
我目前不能给你任何承诺
I just don't think that I have anything to give at the moment.
史奇普 我还能说什么?
Skipper, what else can I say?
我真是没有女人缘
I have such horrible luck with women.
我应该料到结果会这样
I totally should've seen this coming.
显然 我没做到
But, of course, I didn't.
女人总是等到我觉得一切都安定了
Because they wait for you to get relaxed, and get comfortable,
却又一刀刺进我双眼间
before they bring the ice pick down right between your eyes.
并不是所有女人都这样
Not all women.
你总是被特定的女人吸引
Just the types of women you seem to be attracted to.
一而再 再而三
Yeah, over, and over, and over again.
她们不知道自己错过了什么
Well, those ladies don't know what they're missing and missing, and missing.
史奇普的遭遇有一个模式
Skipper's pattern was clear to both of us...
他是好人 却总是为喜欢坏男人的女人吸引
He was a sweet guy who was perpetually attracted to women who were looking for jerks.
那天晚上 在城中的一次约会中
Later that night, on a date across town,
米兰达重复她自己的模式
Miranda was repeating a pattern of her own.
她和法庭上遇见的律师约会
She had been dating a lawyer she met when they got into a big fight in court.
全国广播公♥司♥的常客
A frequent guest on MSNBC,
凯文不只好辩
Kevin was not just argumentative,
也很擅长生气
he was an anger professional.
我得改变 你这几天想出去
You know, I think I gotta revise my opinion
看电影是白♥痴♥的想法
that you gotta be an idiot to want to go out to a movie these days.
花二十九块看电影
I mean, it was worth the 19 bucks,
外加点心饮料是值得的
plus ten dollars in snacks and water
听后座的公车司机批评电影
just to hear that bus driver behind us explaining filmmaking to his wife.
他有极佳的洞察力
He certainly had some wonderful insights to share.
再说 那是一部有趣的电影
But at least, on the bright side, it was an interesting movie, right?
一部真正的“大国民”
Yeah, right! It was a real Citizen Kane .
饰演卡罗的演员很迷人
Well, I thought the actor who played "Carlo" was kind of charming.
看来脑白质切断术
That moron looks like he walked into work
没有彻底改善他的迟钝
before the anesthesia wore off from his lobotomy.
好吧 我来拦计程车
All right, all right, I'll just get us a cab, okay?
你得面朝住♥宅♥区才拦得到
You gotta face uptown to get a cab around here.
我这样拦过很多计程车
I've caught plenty of cabs this way.
在梦幻国
Yeah, in never-never land,
人们总是误把没有天分当作迷人
where people constantly confuse a complete lack of talent with charm.
快一点进这辆该死的计程车
Come on, Gene Shalit, get in the damn cab.
快点
Come on.
快一点 输不起的人
Get in, sore loser.
快进去
Come on, in.
-进去 -老天
-In, come on. -Jesus!
米兰达讨厌他爱发号♥司令
Miranda hated how he ordered her around and told her what do...
除了在一个地方
Every place except one.
把手举到头上
Put your hands up over your head.
把腿张开
Spread your legs.
奇怪的是 我讨厌他平时告诉我该怎么做
The weird thing is when he tells me what to do in life, it drives me crazy.
但要是在做♥爱♥的过程中 真令我神魂颠倒
But when he tells me what to do during sex, it really drives me crazy.
很性感
It's totally hot!
那里似乎不错
That looks like a good spot.
小心公园里的大便
Everybody, check for park poo.
这岂不是很可笑?
I mean, isn't that funny?
我日常生活中讨厌的 居然在性生活令我愉快
That what I hate in life, I love in sex?
你干脆只把他当作性♥爱♥的对象
So how about if you limit your contact with him to just sex?
这样的关系真健康呢
Oh, that's a nice, healthy relationship.
问题是 我还没准备放弃
The thing is, I'm not ready yet to throw in the towel.
你干脆勒死他算了
No, you're just ready to wrap it around his neck.
他因为等着当公♥司♥合伙人
He's going through a very stressful time,
所以压力很大
waiting to make partner at his firm.
当事情解决了 他会变好的
When that finally works out, I think maybe he'll lighten up a bit.
或者你干脆承认
Or maybe you should just face the fact
你喜欢脾气暴躁的家伙
that you're attracted to angry guys.
吃蛋吗?
Deviled eggs?
不要管蛋了
Wait a second... hold the eggs!
史奇普怎么办? 他从来不生气
What about Skipper? He never got angry.
你把他甩了 符合这个模式
Yeah, and you dumped him. Fits a pattern.
我没有什么模式
I don't have a pattern.
数学里 乱数也是一种模式
In math, randomness is considered a pattern.
我就是所谓的质数
Yes, and I'm what they call a prime number.
她有一个明显的模式
She's got a very obvious pattern, you know.
是吗?是什么?
I do? What? Tell me!
你在等待一个完美的男人和约会
You wait for a perfect guy to ask you on a perfect date...
然后你把这样的幻想投射在他身上
And when he does, you project this huge fantasy on him,
对他有所期待
setting up these enormous expectations...
接着就在你美丽的脸前爆♥炸♥幻灭
Which promptly blow up in your pretty little face.
蛋要放在不同篮子里
You put all your deviled eggs in one basket, so to speak.
真是个糟糕的模式
That's a horrible pattern.
分散风险
Well, spread it around a little more.
一次多跟几个男士约会
Date a few guys at once
比较不会感到失望
and then you won't feel so disappointed.
你要夏洛特踏船?
Are you asking Charlotte to juggle?
这是执行多重任务
It's all about multi-tasking.
我们不能接受 “一次一个男人”的模式
None of us can afford to fall into this "one man at a time" pattern.
你看你在大人物身上浪费多少时间
I mean, look at how much time you wasted with Big.
大人物是个错误
Yeah, but Big was an aberration.
下次我会找一个英俊 富有
Next time I meet a handsome, wealthy,
可谈感情的四十三岁男子
and emotionally unavailable 43-year-old man,
我知道我该期待什么
I'll know what to expect.
是吗
Will you?
或者你又会犯相同错误?
Or will you just make the same mistake all over again?
我在想...
I wondered...
我们是不是条件反射的受害者
were we all just victims of conditioned responses?
注定要无意识地重复某种感情模式?
Doomed to repeat the same unconscious relationship patterns?
重复与某种特定类型的人交往?
Were we all, in fact, just dating the same person over and over again?
我跟很多艺术家交往过
Well, I guess I have dated quite a few artists.
他们都不尽相同
But I don't think they were all the same person.
好吧 他们都是有承诺恐惧症的自恋鬼
Okay, yes, they were all narcissists with commitment phobias
而且滥用药物
and substance abuse issues,
但是画家跟雕刻家很不一样
but in my opinion, the painters were very different from the sculptors.
英俊 但不懂善待女人
Handsome waspy assholes who treat me like shit.
我只跟有游戏机 或者胸大的女人交往
I only date girls with Sony PlayStations. Or breasts.
那一晚 莎曼珊认识了她的新邻居
That night, Samantha became acquainted with the new neighbors next door.
虽然她没见过他们
Though she had never met them face to face,
却已经对他们了若指掌
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表