剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
二十岁女孩VS三十岁女人
这是关于一对爱侣 罗伯与伊莲的故事
This is a story about a lovely couple, Rob and Elaine,
在一个特别炎热的夏季 他们在汉普顿租了一栋别♥墅♥
who rented a house, one especially hot and sticky summer in the Hamptons.
伊莲邀请她最好的单身朋友 辛蒂和珍娜
Elaine invited her best single friends, Cindy and Janet.
而罗伯也邀了单身友人 艾拉和马修
While Rob invited his single friends, Ira and Matthew,
一起共度美好时光 以及分摊过高的房♥租
to share the good times and exorbitant rent.
直到有一天 这对爱侣起了激烈的争执
Until one day, this lovely couple had a terrible fight
伊莲因慢跑时不慎扭伤脚踝 提早返家
when Elaine went out for a run and twisted her ankle,
发现罗伯和珍娜一起泛舟
and came back early to find Rob canoodling with Janet.
辛蒂厌烦马修的白♥痴♥笑话 以及没完没了的市场经
And Cindy got tired of Matthew's idiotic jokes and incessant market chatter.
艾拉则对伊莲示爱
And Ira tried to be there for Elaine and confessed his true feelings for her,
她却试图一笑置之
which she tried to laugh off as a joke.
到了八月 情况变得很尴尬
By August, it got to the point where everything was so awkward
没人想再回到那个地方
that nobody wanted to come back.
珍娜便在此时打给夏洛特…
And that's when Janet called her friend Charlotte.
那是栋小巧的三房♥别♥墅♥
It's a really cute three-bedroom cottage.
正适合八月去度假
And they're giving us a fantastic deal for the month of August.
那屋里充斥求欢被拒的阴影
It's haunted with cheating boyfriends and sexual rejection.
我们可以烧鼠尾草
We can always burn sage.
二十多岁时 和女性友人分租♥房♥♥子还说得过去
Hey, sharing a house with your girlfriends is fine in your 20's,
但到了三十几岁仍如此
but I feel like in your 30's,
不会有点可悲吗?就像你是夏令营中最老的孩子一样
isn't it a tiny bit pathetic, like being the oldest kid at summer camp?
她说得有理
She has a point.
我25岁的助理 妮娜G
My 25-year-old assistant, Nina Grabowski,
夏天在布里治汉普顿 和18个女孩一起分租♥房♥♥子
has a summer share in Bridgehampton with 18 other girls.
她们得轮班睡觉
They have to sleep in shifts.
要是有艳遇怎么办?
What do they do when they meet someone?
连做♥爱♥也要排班
Oh, they fuck in shifts too.
慢着
Hold it, hold it.
我不敢相信
I can't believe you guys
你们要放弃避暑的大好机会
would pass up a chance to get out of this sweltering heat.
再说 八月时 整个纽约就像死城
And besides, the city's completely dead during August.
因为人人都去了汉普顿
That's because everyone's in the Hamptons.
或者正塞在去那里的途中
Or stuck in traffic trying to get there.
这或许是最后一个
But this could be the last summer
我们能自在出游的夏天
that we can actually all get together and do something like this.
明年 谁知道呢?
I mean, next year, who knows?
我们其中一人可能已结婚生子
One of us could be married, or have kids.
我们会终生遗憾最后一个夏天
And then we'll always regret that last summer
未能一起在汉普顿共度
that we didn't spend together in the Hamptons.
夏洛特充满希望的甜蜜语气 打动了我们
Charlotte's sweet hopefulness touched something in all of us.
好吧 我加入
Okay, I'm in.
我也是
Me, too.
好吧 但我要排晚班
Fine, but I get the late shift.
莎曼珊永远觉得自己还是二十几岁
Samantha always felt like she was in her 20's
直到她看见 真正二十几岁的女人
until the sight of an actual twenty-something
将她打回现实
brought her back down to earth.
你得尝试一次
Oh, you have to try it.
屋主是我最好的朋友杰瑞
My best friend Jerry owns it.
他在南滩也有一栋房♥子
He also owns the one in South Beach.
我需要你确认宾客名单
I need you to proof and confirm the guest list
然后尽快帮我联络理查强森
for the Hetrick Martin benefit and get me Richard Johnson, ASAP.
他不是同性恋
No, he is not a fag.
我三个朋友跟他上过床
No, because I happen to have three friends he's personally fucked.
你真下流
You are nasty. You are.
我已经把邀请卡寄给你了
Listen, I am sending you a car, to and fro,
如果你不喜欢 尽管找我算帐
and if you hate it, I'm gonna let you blow me.
我是说真的 马上去办
I am serious. Off, now.
艾力克 我得挂了
Alec, I've gotta go.
有最新消息我再通知你
I'll keep you posted, okay?
我有自己私人的人际关系
I, um... I have personal relationships of my own, you know.
不准勾搭我的客户
Not with my clients you don't.
我也要烦脑我的前途
And I have my own career to worry about.
你的前途就是担任我的助理
Your career is being my assistant.
你太单纯
You're so deluded.
要不是我 你哪懂什么东西才热门
I mean, you wouldn't even know what's hot if it wasn't for me.
妮娜 你似乎不明白
Nina, unfortunately, you don't seem to grasp
我们之间有着天壤之别
the vast difference between us.
我当然明白
Oh, yes, I do.
你站在夜♥总♥会♥门口排队
You stood in line at Studio 54.
而我站在电影院门口排队
I stood in line at Studio 54, the movie!
那臭丫头大学毕业第一份工作 是我给她的
I gave that bitch her first job out of college.
她什么都不懂
She didn't know a fucking thing!
二十几岁的女孩
These girls in their 20's,
真是不知好歹 她们以为自己多了不起
they're so spoiled and ungrateful. They think they're it.
她们不懂我们仍是主流吗?
Yeah, don't they realize we're still it?
这世界支持她们的错觉
No, because the world validates their delusion.
她还拿走我通讯录的副本
And, she took a copy of my Rolodex.
我能告她吗?
-Do you think I can sue? -Um...
记得我们二十几岁那时吗?
Excuse me, do you remember us in our 20's?
没什么印象
Dimly.
给点同情心吧
Have a little compassion, ladies.
唯一比三十几岁单身还惨的事
The only thing worse than being single and in your 30's in this city
就是二十几岁时孤零零一个人
is being single and in your 20's.
去哪里了
Hey! Where have you been?
你们差点赶不上巴士
I was worried you were going to miss the Jitney!
它就像开往夏令营的游览车
The Hamptons Jitney is just like the bus to summer camp,
只不过谁也不理谁
only instead of singing songs, everyone ignores each other
自顾自地讲电♥话♥
and talks on their cell phones.
各位 这是葛瑞格
Everyone, this is Greg.
她们是莎曼珊 凯莉和米兰达
This is Samantha, Carrie, and Miranda.
二十年来 葛瑞格每年夏天都去汉普顿
Greg has been going to the Hamptons every summer for 20 years.
从我六岁起
Since I was six.
-你算算吧 -我算过了
-You do the math. -Oh, I have.
谢谢
Thank you.
别急 小姐 没必要推挤
Ah, ah, ah, easy sister. No need to push, huh?
在车阵中缓慢前进四小时后
Four bumper-to-bumper hours later,
我们抵达了新住处
we arrived at our new digs.
他们说这房♥子有点简陋
They said this place was shabby chic,
我认为是糟透了
I'm thinking it's much more shitty chic.
这些毛巾发霉了
These towels are mildewed.
整个房♥子都有霉味
Actually, this whole house smells like mildew.
那不是发霉 是砂砾
That's not mildew. It's beachy.
你们别再冷嘲热讽了好吗?
Would you all stop being so cynical?
我们能来这里就很幸运了
We're lucky to be here.
愤世嫉俗
Ah! Cynicism.
这是我们胜过二十几岁女孩的优势
Now, there's one advantage we have over girls in their 20's.
我高中时就很会挖苦人
I was cynical in high school.
是谁来了?
-Who's that? -Hmm.
是葛瑞格 我在巴士上认识的那个帅哥
It's Greg, that cute guy I met on the Jitney.
我叫他过来坐一下
I told him to drop by.
如果他问起 就说我27岁
And if he asks, he thinks I'm 27.
显然 当我们穿越城中隧♥道♥来到此地时
Evidently, while we had taken the midtown tunnel,
夏洛特已穿越了时光隧♥道♥
Charlotte had taken the time tunnel.
快进来
Come on in.
你们还记得葛瑞格吧?
You guys remember Greg.
你好 葛瑞格
Hi, Greg.
我和我室友今晚要在
Hey. Uh, so, listen, uh, me and my housemates
沙滩办一个盛大的营火派对
are having a big bonfire tonight out at the beach,
你们都被邀请了
and I just wanted to tell you that you're all invited.
太棒了
Excellent!
各位 拿去吧
Here you go, ladies.
泡沫好多 简直可以在上面滑雪了
It's got so much foam you could ski on the head!
我已经很久没用小酒桶了
Sorry, it's been a while since I've pumped a keg.
我爱年轻小伙子 但...
I love young men, but, come on, I mean...
这里的男人连胸毛都没有
the guys here, they don't even have chest hair yet!
这对他们的背部是好消息
Well, that's good news for their backs.
抱歉
Sorry!
真是有趣极了
Okay, this is really fun.
我们还要待多久?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表