剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
残酷的真♥相♥
两年前 我朋友苏珊雪伦
Two years ago, my friend, Susan Sharon,
意大利喀什米尔羊毛运动服 东岸代理商
the east coast rep for a line of Italian cashmere sportswear,
嫁给一个脾气非常暴躁的男人
married a very mean man.
我跟你说过听完CD要怎样?
What did I tell you about listening to my CD's?
你把娜塔莉放到U2的盒子里了
You put Natalie Imbruglia back in U2!
现在我跟她每年只见一两次面
Now, I only see her once or twice a year,
通常是当她丈夫出城的时候
generally when her husband is out of town.
我不记得晚餐前是否吃过安♥眠♥药♥
And now I cannot remember if I've taken my Halcion before dinner or not.
所以我又吃了一颗 喝了杯鸡尾酒
So I take another one, I have a cocktail,
不觉得痛苦
I'm feeling no pain.
接下来我只知道 空姐正赏我巴掌
The next thing I know this freaked out stewardess
想把我打醒
is slapping me awake.
“夫人…到了…”
"Signora, Signora! Buona sera! Buona sera!"
我睁开眼睛环顾机舱
So I open my eyes, I look around the plane,
人都走光了
it's completely empty.
飞机半小时前在米兰降落了
Turns out we landed in Milan 30 minutes ago.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你知道吗 快跟我回公♥寓♥ 我要送你一个礼物
Oh, you know what, come up to my apartment because I have something for you.
-这里看起来好气派 -小声一点
-The place looks fantastic. -Shh.
理查睡着了
-Richard's asleep. -Oh!
在…?好的
-Be right back. -In the... okay.
苏珊雪伦和她丈夫的公♥寓♥装♥修♥得很讲究
Susan Sharon and her husband had one of those very adult
我觉得自己像个16岁少女去朋友家玩
apartments that made me feel like I was about sixteen
她父母却认为
visiting the home of a friend whose parents
我会带坏他们的孩子
thought I was a bad influence.
生日快乐 凯莉
? Happy birthday, Carrie ?
生日快乐 凯莉
-? Happy birthday, Carrie ? -You didn't have to.
-我知道还没到 -天啊
-I know it's a little early. -Look at you, jeez.
苏珊雪伦 好漂亮
Oh, Susan Sharon, it's beautiful.
这是百分之百喀什米尔羊毛 轻得像羽毛一样
It's 100% Italian cashmere and light as a feather.
我好喜欢
God, I love it.
这是金钱的奇迹
It's a cashmere-ical.
你知道巴尼百货卖♥♥多少钱?
You wouldn't believe what Barneys gets for this.
-别告诉我... -九百块
-Oh, don't tell me. -Nine hundred dollars.
九百块一条围巾?不会吧…
Nine hundred dollars for a scarf? No.
我可以拿去退吗? 换现金比较实在
Listen, do you mind if I return it? I could really use the cash.
有何不可?
No, why not?
你以为它为什么又称做“全是钱”?
Why do you think they call it cash-mere?
到底在搞什么鬼?
What the hell is going on?
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, sorry, honey.
凯莉想到…
But Carrie had this idea about returning...
我们对于九点以后接待访客 定了什么协议?
Was our agreement about visitors after 9 p.m.?
我知道 但她生日快到了…
I know, it's just that it's her birthday.
我的作息是以伦敦时间为准
I'm on London time!
再过三小时开市 我就得起床
I got to be up in three hours when the markets open.
拜托你们去别的地方狂欢
So I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the fucking
我会感激不尽
noise somewhere else.
我再打电♥话♥给你
Okay, sweetie, I'm gonna give you a call, okay?
别理他…
Okay, you know what, just ignore him,
-你不用走 -没关系…
-you don't have to leave. -No, shh. It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
晚安
Goodnight, grumpy.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of my house!
-跟神经质的另一半争执... -闭嘴
-Taunting the psychotic spouse I realized... -Shut up!
是不明智的
...was not a wise move.
你给我闭嘴
-I will not shut up! -Just shut the fuck up!
我好奇 她的婚姻真有那么糟
I wondered, could Susan Sharon's marriage be that bad
还是吵架只是前戏的形式?
or was their fighting just a form of foreplay?
无论如何 我的角色只不过是催化剂
In which case, I was merely the catalyst to get things going.
喂?
Hello.
对不起 我觉得好丢脸
I am so sorry. I'm so embarrassed.
没有必要 他只是疲倦而暴躁
No, don't be. He's just...He's just tired and cranky.
那就是典型的理查
That was classic Richard.
专♥制♥跋扈以及情绪化的辱骂
Tyrannical, emotionally abusive.
我不知道该拿他怎么办
I don't know what to do anymore.
也许今晚的事…
Well, maybe there were special circumstances tonight that...
他工作卖♥♥力
He works hard.
睡眠不足…
He's sleep deprived.
我才不在乎
Blah, blah, blah. I don't give a shit!
若是你会怎么做?
What would you do if you were with a guy like that?
离开吗?
Would you leave?
如果情况没有改善的话
Well, I, you know, if things didn't change.
情况的确没改善
Well, they haven't.
也不会改善
And they won't.
你认为我该离开他吗?
So...You think I should leave him?
如果你不快乐
If you're not happy.
人生很短暂
You know, life's too short.
-我得挂线了 -挂掉电♥话♥之际我意识到
-I gotta go. -As I hung up, I realized
自己刚陷入一个 吃力不讨好的处境
I had just been placed in a classic no-win situation.
你绝不能劝朋友离开她的丈夫
Telling a friend to leave her husband is something you just don't do.
如果她真的跟他分手 那便是你的错
If she does break up with him, it's your fault.
如果没分手
If she doesn't break up with him,
而她知道你的想法
she knows that you think that she should.
可能会跟你绝交
And therefore can never speak to you again.
不管怎样 倒霉的都是你
Either way, you're screwed.
可惜 喀什米尔的通路断了
Which is a shame, because there goes your cashmere connection.
她在我脆弱的时刻找上我 我累了
She had me at a weak moment. I was tired.
我刚被赶出她的公♥寓♥
I'd just been chased out of her apartment.
我生日快到了
I have a birthday looming.
-我太多话了 -不 在一段亲密关系中
-I said too much. -No, I just think in an intimate relationship
你应该要能畅所欲言
you should be able to say anything.
我不同意
I would highly disagree.
我知道的恋情 几乎都建立在谎言的基础上
Practically all the relationships I know are based on a foundation of lies
而且彼此都接受欺瞒
and mutually accepted delusion.
好比说我和詹姆斯
James and me, for instance.
我假装他的命根子并不小
I pretend that he doesn't have a small dick.
而他假装没注意到 我们已经三个礼拜没做♥爱♥了
And he pretends not to notice we haven't had sex for three weeks.
你应该替联♥合♥国♥工作
You should be working for the U.N.
我现在有交往对象
I happen to be in an intimate relationship at the moment.
口头对话的程度
And I can tell you that the level of verbal discourse
已经变得有点过于亲密
has become a little too intimate.
你是指春卷先生?
Are we speaking of spring roll guy?
他是谁?
-Mm-hmm. -Spring roll guy, who's that?
艾宁莫门 我吃越南菜时认识的皮肤科医生
Aaron Melman. He's a dermatologist I met at the Vietnamese lunch truck outside my building.
问题出在哪里?
So, what's the problem?
问题出在…
The problem, if you can call it that,
春卷先生喜欢在床第间口出淫语
is spring roll guy liked to talk dirty in bed.
宝贝 我就爱你阴♥道♥的触感
Oh, baby, I just love the way your pussy feels.
那么湿润
So wet.
温暖而紧实
And warm. And tight.
亲吻你美丽的乳♥房♥♥ 觉得难以置信的性感
Kissing your beautiful tits feels unbelievably sexy.
火♥辣♥又淫秽
So hot and nasty.
感觉如何?
How's it feel to you?
你说得对
What you said.
那会让人欲♥火♥焚身
Oh, that can be a turn on!
当然 但现在他希望我回报
Sure. But now he wants me to reciprocate.
我做不到
And I can't.
我从不来这一套
I never could.
为什么?
Why not?
因为做♥爱♥时不适合聊天
Because sex is not a time to chat.
这是我终日滔滔不绝
In fact, it's one of the few instances
发挥伶俐口才的生活中
in my overly articulated, exceedingly verbal life,
少数可以不必说话的时机
where it is perfectly appropriate, if not preferable to shut up.
现在我却得为此大伤脑筋?
And now suddenly I have to worry about being stumped for conversation?
一直赞美他粗大的那话儿
-No, thank you. -Just keep talking about his big cock.
更正 他粗大好看的那话儿
Correction, his big beautiful cock.
现在流行说那话儿了?
We're using the "c" word now?
我没办法加上形容词
Sorry. I can't use adjectives.
一句简单的“你好硬” 通常十分有效
A simple "you're so hard" is often quite effective.
有时候男人需要一点鼓励
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表