剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
欲望城市
(性♥爱♥专家凯莉布雷萧)
单身有罪?
人生有某些事难得一见
In life, certain events come along so rarely,
一旦发生了 便得特别注意
that when they do, special attention must be paid.
像是哈雷慧星 日蚀
Events like Halley's comet, solar eclipses,
免费拿铁续杯
getting that second latte for free.
有一晚 在曼哈顿下城一家具拉丁风格的夜♥总♥会♥
And one night at a salsa club in very downtown Manhattan,
四名单身女子发现她们
four single girlfriends all found themselves
同时都没有男友
without a relationship at the exact same time.
敬没有男人的我们
Here's to us, without men.
我才不干杯 这是厄运
I'm not toasting to that, it's bad luck.
若我最后孤独终老 便是你的错
If I end up old and alone, it's all your fault.
夏洛特 就算有男友我们也一样孤独
Oh, Charlotte, sweetie, we're all alone, even when we're with men.
你跟她说吧 姐妹
Yeah, you tell her, Mr. Sister.
我给你一个忠告 欣然接受现实
My advice to you, is to embrace that fact,
学学我的人生观
slap on some armor and go through life like I do.
享受男人 但别指望他们填补你的空虚
Enjoying men but not expecting them to fill you up.
除了…你知道的
Except when, well, you know...
我们知道
We know, we know, we know.
打扰一下 你想跳支舞吗?
Excuse me, I was wondering if you'd like to dance.
谢了 但今晚是我们姐妹的聚会
Oh, well, thanks, but tonight it's just us girls.
我是威廉 本店的老板之一
I'm William, one of the club owners.
我是莎曼珊
Samantha.
如果你想跳舞 我们可以一起玩
If you ever feel like a dance, we could have some fun.
我好感动 你竟然没有见色忘友
I'm impressed, not dumping us for a guy.
你以为我是那种人吗?
Is that the kind of girl you think I am?
各位 我得走了 明天早上
-Well... -Oh, you guys, I gotta go, I'm getting my picture taken
杂♥志♥要帮我拍照
for that magazine article in the morning.
什么杂♥志♥?
What magazine article?
要得我通过才行
All press needs to be cleared through me.
纽约杂♥志♥要制♥作♥20位曼哈顿单身者的专题报导
It's New York Magazine, they're doing a profile of 20 Manhattan singles,
名为“单身贵族”
and it's called "Single and Fabulous".
为什么不选我?
Why wasn't I picked?
我是单身 而且绝对很贵族
I'm single and I'm definitely fabulous.
史丹佛的新男友奈文是助理编辑...
Well, I was picked because Stanford's new boyfriend, Nevin...
-奈文?-所以我被选中了
-Nevin? -...is the assistant photo editor.
凯莉 你不能走 我们很少一起跳舞
No, Carrie, you cannot leave, we never go dancing.
-再喝一杯 -好吧
-Come on, one more drink. -All right, one drink.
再喝一杯
One. One drink.
敬…热情的男人
To hot men.
一杯变成了许多杯 在我意识到这事实前…
One drink turned into many, and before I knew it,
我在黎明时分 拖着疲累的身体回家
I was dragging my tired, yet single and fabulous ass home at dawn.
为了避免看起来像整晚没睡的样子
I decided my best bet to avoid looking like I'd been up all night
我决定保持清醒
was to stay up all morning.
我是史丹佛 你已经迟到40分钟了
It's Stanford, you're 40 minutes late.
我在拍摄现场 大家都快抓狂了
I'm at the photo shoot and everyone's freaking out!
我20分钟内赶到
I'm there, 20 minutes.
我说20分钟
-20 minutes? -I said 20 minutes!
老天 我叫不到计程车
Oh, God, I could not get a cab.
所以你才这么慢吞吞?
So what did you do, grab on to a bumper and let one drag you here?
别说了 我整晚没睡
Oh, stop, I was up all night.
我需要喝一大杯咖啡
And I need a coffee the size of my head.
凯莉 这是奈文
Um, Carrie, this is Nevin.
史丹佛跟我说了好多你的事
Stanford has told me so much about you.
很高兴见到你
It's really nice to finally meet you.
你好 你♥他♥妈♥的真会迟到
Hello, you're about a fucking month late!
跟我来
Follow me.
别看我
-Jesus! -Don't look at me,
谁叫你要迟到
you're the one who's about a fucking month late.
帮我拿披风
My poncho!
-我真的很抱歉 -没事
-Hi, I am so, so sorry. -It's fine.
-你可以坐着吗?-当然
-Could you sit? -Sure.
我们...有时间让我化妆吧?
Oh, we're gonna... There's gonna be time for makeup, right?
-有 -谢天谢地
-Yeah. -Thank God!
我先拍几张照片作测试
I just wanna do a few test shots before I check the lighting.
我要咖啡
Hey, coffee, please.
你介意我抽烟吗?
Oh, do you mind if I smoke?
就算你开枪 我也不介意
I don't care if you shoot up.
听着 我从不让人苦等
Listen, I never keep people waiting.
我昨晚...太晚上♥床♥了
I just... I got to bed really late last night.
我感觉自己陷入了昏睡状态
And it's my personal belief, I lapsed into a coma. Mmm.
-谢谢 -只有卖♥♥低咖♥啡♥因♥的
-Oh, thank you. -They only had decaf.
身为单身贵族 周末便有空闲
Being single and fabulous also frees up one's weekends.
往常和男友打发时间的星期六
Saturdays usually spent browsing with him in SoHo
变成跟同样是单身贵族的朋友
are left to more practical things like power walking
做快走运动
with your single and fabulous girlfriends.
我们走得太慢了
We're walking way too slow.
我们没有燃烧任何卡路里
We're not burning off anything.
来讲八卦让心跳加速一下吧
Let's gossip to get our heart rates up.
米兰达
Hey, Miranda.
乔许 你好吗?
Josh, hey, hi, how are you?
很好 我正为马拉松比赛做训练
Good, great, training for the marathon.
对 我都忘了
Right, right, I forgot you do that.
连续五年了
Five years in a row.
你有我电♥话♥的 打给我
Well, you got my number, so, give me a call.
真可爱 他是谁?
Cute, who's that?
一个曾让我假装高♥潮♥的眼科医生
An ophthalmologist I once faked orgasms with.
暂停一下
Okay, we're officially stopping...
米兰达会假装任何事 真是出乎我意料
The idea that Miranda would fake anything stopped me cold.
我只跟他上过床两次
I only slept with him twice.
我第一次假装是因没达到高♥潮♥
The first time I faked it because it was never gonna happen.
而第二次便得继续假装
And the second time I had to fake it because I faked it the first time.
我不想再装下去 所以没回他电♥话♥
And I didn't wanna fake it again, so I forgot to return his last call.
你们就为了这原因分手?
You broke up with an ophthalmologist over that?
高♥潮♥在一段感情中十分重要
Orgasm, major thing in a relationship?
是没错 但高♥潮♥不会送你情人节卡片
Yeah, but not the only thing. Orgasms don't send you Valentine's day cards,
或在看悲剧电影时握着你的手
and they don't hold your hand in a sad movie.
你真的主张伪装?
You're seriously advocating faking?
如果你喜欢他
No, but if you really like the guy,
叫个一分钟
what's one little moment of "ooh, ooh",
和孤枕难眠要选哪个?
versus spending the whole night in bed alone?
只有这两个选择吗?
These are my options?
难道高♥潮♥比他在早上为你
And who's to say that one moment is any more important than when he gets up
冲一杯咖啡还重要?
and pours you a cup of coffee in the morning?
我宁愿要高♥潮♥ 而放弃一杯法式滴滤咖啡
I'll take an orgasm over a cup of French drip Colombian any day.
对我来说 这很难决定
See, for me, it's a toss-up.
老牌子 谢谢
Hey, the usual, please.
由于烟都抽完了
Having smoked all my cigarettes during our workout,
我停下来补货 却发现…
I stopped for fresh supplies when...
我就在那里…
There I was.
挂在“玛莎史都华生活”旁边
Hanging right next to Martha Stewart Living.
凯莉布雷萧死于极度困窘
Carrie Bradshaw, dying of embarrassment.
“单身贵族加问号♥?”
"Single and Fabulous", question mark?
不会有任何问号♥的
There was no question mark implied.
我绝不会同意出现在
I would never have agreed to be in an article
标题是 “单身贵族加问号♥”的文章内
"Single and Fabulous", question mark.
-我被设计了 -我同意
-I was set up. -Oh, I agree.
你确实是迷人的单身“跪”族
You're single, fabulous, and fucked.
那张照片登了之后就不是了
Not after that picture, I won't be.
他们说是单身贵族加惊叹号♥
They said "Single and Fabulous" exclamation point.
而非单身贵族加问号♥
They did not say "Single and Fabulous" question mark.
那个问号♥充满敌意
That question mark is hostile.
米兰达 我们不能告他们吗?
Miranda, can't we sue them or something?
什么罪名?打错标点符号♥?
For what, mispunctuation?
我看起来像是从排水管捞起来的模样
It's too late to sue. I'm all over the city looking like, like something that got caught in a drain.
我要戒烟了
Okay, you know what? I just quit smoking.
“20岁单身很棒
"Single was fun at 20.
但40岁时 整晚在夜♥总♥会♥狂欢有趣吗?”
But you wanna ask these women, how fun will all night club hopping be at 40?"
-谁整晚在外面玩? -谁40岁?
-Who's out all night? -Who's 40?
去他们的 惊叹号♥
Fuck them, exclamation point.
去他们的
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表