剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Hey.
你好
Hey.
是我
It's just me.
你好吗?
So, uh... How are you?
刚从一场葬礼回来
Just got back from a funeral.
所以想到我?真荣幸
Oh, and you thought of me, I'm flattered.
听着…你想吃晚餐吗?
Listen, uh...Do you want to have dinner sometime?
我每天都吃晚餐
I'd like to have dinner any old time.
跟谁?
Who am I having dinner with?
跟我
Me.
那我得查一下行程
Oh, um, you know, in that case, I better check my book.
-我要挂电♥话♥了 -好
-I'm hanging up now. Fine.
星期六八点 罗贝多餐厅
Saturday, eight o'clock, Roberto's.
一定要到
Be there or be square.
天 你老了
God, you're old.
就这么简单
It was so easy.
我和大人物周六晚上有约
Just like that, I had made a Saturday night date with Big.
三十秒内 我们的关系复苏了
In under 30 seconds, we had resuscitated a relationship
那花了我六个月才结束
that had taken six months to die.
莎曼珊正准备破自己的纪录
The next day, Samantha set out to break some records of her own.
我很少做什么贡献
You know, I rarely make personal contributions.
我们希望你能加入董事会
We'd love to have you on the Javier House Board.
你能破例一次吗?
Maybe, in this case, you can make an exception?
被你这样的美女恳求
I'll tell you what's exceptional.
就是史无前例的
Getting solicited by a woman as beautiful as you.
理查康威尔 贝尔史登
Richard Cranwell, senior partner at Bear Stearns.
资深合伙人 慈善家
Philanthropist, playboy.
他的专长是恶意接手他人企业
His specialty was hostile takeovers.
康威尔先生 奉承能成就大事
Flattery will get you everywhere, Mr. Cranwell.
叫我小♥弟♥弟♥就行
Please. Call me Dick.
小♥弟♥弟♥(与阳♥具♥同音)
Dick.
对莎曼珊来说 这比较像是友善的合并案
In Samantha's case, it was more like a friendly merger.
或许我们可以在哈维之屋晚宴上讨论?
Perhaps we could discuss Javier House over dinner sometime.
我可以安排
I believe that could be arranged.
莎曼珊抚摸过小♥弟♥弟♥康威尔身上所有名牌服饰
Samantha groped Dick Cranwell for the good of all strung out designers everywhere.
不幸地 她没料到珊蒂康威尔
Unfortunately, she was not expecting Sandy Cranwell
会提早回家
back early from groping a sweater set at Bendel's.
滚出去
Get out.
我把提案留在这里
I'll just leave the proposal.
显然 珊蒂没有她丈夫来得慈善
Apparently, Sandy was not feeling as charitable as her husband.
与此同时 在抵押借款公♥司♥
Meanwhile, at her mortgage company across town,
米兰达在交易时遇到困难
Miranda was having her own troubles closing the deal.
只有你一个人?
So it's just you.
对 只有我
Yeah, just me.
勾选单身妇女那一栏 并签上你的姓
Check the "single woman" box. And initial.
头期款是你父亲支付吗?
And the down payment is coming from your father?
不
No.
是我
Just me.
勾选单身妇女栏
And check the "single woman" box.
一个小时中
In the course of one hour,
米兰达勾选了无数个单身妇女栏
Miranda had checked more single woman's boxes than her gynecologist.
如果我是单身男子
I'm telling you, if I was a single man
他们就不会这样了
none of this would be happening.
如果你是单身男子 我就跟你约会
If you were a single man, I'd date you.
我有钱 有好工作
I've got the money, I've got a great job,
人们却老爱问我 只有你吗?
and I still get, "It's just you?"
靠自己买♥♥一栋公♥寓♥ 意味着你不需要男人
Buying a place alone means you don't need a man.
每个人都需要男人
-I don't. -Everyone needs a man.
所以我只租♥房♥♥子
That's why I rent.
如果你有自己的房♥子 他仍然选择租♥房♥♥
If you own and he still rents,
那么权力结构就垮了
then the power structure is all off. It's emasculating.
男人不需要自给自足的女人
Men don't want a woman who's too self-sufficient.
你真是来自旧时代的人
I'm sorry, did someone just order a Victorian, straight up?
琼斯小姐 你的卡不被接受
I'm sorry, Miss Jones, your card's not accepted.
不可能 再试一次
That's not possible, try it again.
我可能没说清楚
Maybe I'm not making myself clear.
我们这里不欢迎你和你的卡
Your card, and you, are not accepted here.
莎曼珊招惹到不该惹的女人
Samantha had messed with the wrong woman.
珊蒂几乎拥有整个曼哈顿
Sandy Cranwell practically owned Manhattan
她要莎曼珊在此消失
and she wanted Samantha off it.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
珊蒂做了任何富有的名流都会做的事
Sandy Cranwell had done what any well-heeled
她让莎曼珊在社交圈混不下去
she took out a social hit on Samantha.
在半天内 莎曼珊从贵宾名单变成黑名单
In 12 hours, Sam had gone from A-list to blacklist.
隔一晚 夏洛特和鳏夫耐德见面
The next night, Charlotte met Ned, the widower, for drinks.
这挺有趣的
This was fun.
下一次我们好好吃顿饭
Maybe we can meet for a real meal next time.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
他们谈论建筑 艺术 和长春藤联盟
They talked about architecture, art, the Ivy league.
他的前妻从来不是话题…
The ex-wife wasn't even in the picture...
这是她吗?
Is this her?
直到前妻的照片出现…
Until the ex-wife's picture showed up.
对
Yeah.
她好漂亮
She's so pretty.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here, okay?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我真粗心
That was really thoughtless of me, I...
你一定很难过
I know this must be hard for you.
在约会时谈到她很奇怪
It's just a little weird talking about her on a date.
我了解
I understand.
美丽的夜晚
It's a beautiful night.
耐德
Ned.
耐德 你还好吗?
Ned, are you okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是…
It's just...
看到丽兹的照片
Seeing Liz's picture and...
想到她…
thinking about her, just...
老天
Oh, God!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这给你
Here, here.
一般来说 夏洛特讨厌男人哭
Ordinarily, Charlotte hated when men cried.
但耐德的眼泪让他显得更浪漫
But on Ned, it only made him more romantic.
这真是太糗了
It's so embarrassing.
我现在…感触很多
I'm just...feeling so much right now.
这些话在夏洛特耳中具有魔力
Those were magic words to Charlotte's ears.
没关系
It's okay.
你慢慢平复情绪
You just take as much time as you need.
显然 耐德只需要四十五分钟就可以平复
Apparently all the time Ned needed was 45 minutes.
那晚 就在他亡妻的凝视下
That night, under the watchful eyes of a dead woman,
耐德“重振雄风”…
Ned came back to life...
两次
Twice.
我劝你再想想
One word...Rebound.
他老婆去世了
It's not a rebound when the other person's dead.
她说得有理
She has a point.
我在帮他走过丧妻之痛
He's moving on, I'm helping him to get over his wife.
他根本就是事先策划好了
This guy has project written all over him.
这不公平
That's not fair.
他床上表现如何?
So how was the sex?
太棒了
Ah! Amazing.
感觉就像丽兹看着我们 祝福我们
It was like Liz was just looking over us, giving us her blessing.
一人缺席的三人行
A threesome in absentia.
我的帽子被吹到她的墓前
I mean, my hat blew right into her headstone.
她在传递某种讯息
She was clearly sending a message.
“不要搞上我老公 你这个爱帽子的贱♥人♥”
Yeah, don't fuck my husband, you hat-loving bitch.
他邀请我参加下周她的追悼仪式
He invited me to a memorial service at her grave next week.
什么时候这种事变成喜事?
Excuse me, but when did cemeteries get so happening?
这表示他愿意跟我更进一步
It's a sign that he's ready to move on.
他已经准备好了
And he's ready to do it with me.
所以你用性让他起死回生?
So you're saying you fucked him back to life?
可以这么说
In a way, yes.
你真棒
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表