剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
那么…这经验很特别
So, uh... that was, uh... really special.
没错 那是你的上衣吗?
Sure...Is that your shirt over there?
可以给我你的电♥话♥吗?
So, can I get your phone number?
为什么?
Why?
方便打给你 约你出来
To call you up and ask you for a date.
听着…
Look...
听着 史蒂夫
Steve... "Look, Steve."
你不必这样
You don't have to do this.
你不必假装会打电♥话♥给我
You don't have to make believe you're gonna call.
我们都知道这只不过是一♥夜♥情♥
Let's just call this what this was. A one night stand.
你这个人真妙
You're a real pisser.
有空来酒吧坐坐
Stop by the bar, see me sometime.
当然 随便 谢了
Sure, okay, whatever.
再见…
Thanks, bye.
床上功夫不错
Great sex.
三顿晚餐以及两次奢华午餐后
Three dinners and two extravagant lunches later,
艾德邀请莎曼珊到他家
Ed invited Samantha over to his townhouse.
以前 她绝不会相信
Up until now, Samantha would never have believed
自己会考虑跟老男人交往
she would consider a relationship with an older man.
但艾德与众不同
But, there was something about Ed.
那东西怎么会跑到那里?
Well, how did that get there?
不知道这里…
I wonder if...
艾德 不会吧
Oh, Ed, no.
在令人印象深刻的六道菜后
After an impressive six course dinner,
艾德对莎曼珊展开攻势
Ed put the moves on Samantha.
艾德的攻势年代久远
Ed's moves were from a different dating time.
莎曼珊只有在老电影里见过
Moves Samantha had heard of or seen in old movies,
但没想到会亲身体验
but moves she never thought she'd experience firsthand.
我过去经常在古巴快活
I used to groove with these cats in Cuba.
怎么了 艾德?
What's the matter, Ed?
付不起电费吗?
Can't afford the light bill?
你真幽默 敬幽默一杯
You're fun... A toast to fun.
管他的
Oh, what the hell.
我就打开天窗说亮话吧
I'm gonna lay my cards on the table.
莎曼珊 我时日不多了
Samantha, I figure I've only got a handful of good years left.
顶多10到12年
-Oh, no, Ed... -No, ten to twelve, tops.
我想找个陪我一起享乐的人
And I'm looking for someone to have some fun with.
我知道像你这么美丽的女人
Now, I'm aware that a gorgeous woman like you
要找怎样年轻的男人都行
can get any young man you want.
所以我愿意给你一点回报
-Well... -So, I'm willing to make it worth your while.
说到野性 别担心
And speaking of wild, don't worry.
我有的是威而钢
I got a big old pocket full of Viagra.
艾德 那可不是威而钢
Why, Ed, that's not Viagra.
莎曼珊正在实践她的都市爱情神话
Samantha was suddenly living her own urban relationship myth.
一个下班后喝杯鸡尾酒的女人
The woman who stopped for a cocktail after work
从此过着幸福美满的日子…
and lived happily ever after.
最多10到12年
For ten to twelve years, tops.
我想在黑暗中比较性感
I think in the dark is sexier.
能关掉你身后的灯吗?
Could you get that light behind you?
在黑暗中 她发现
In the dark, Samantha learned
所有的猫不仅看起来一样
that all cats not only look the same,
感觉也一样
but they felt the same.
艾德的吻跟一般老男人不同
Ed's lips were not the lips of an older man.
艾德的抚摸跟一般老男人不同
Ed's touch was not the touch of an older man.
抱歉 宝贝 我要去厕所
Excuse me, baby, little boy's room.
不幸的是 艾德的屁♥股♥老态毕露
Unfortunately, Ed's ass was the ass of an older man.
她告诉他因晚餐吃了贝类食物
She told him it was a bad reaction
而身体不舒服先行告退
to the shellfish from dinner.
星期六下午 米兰达正在家
Saturday afternoon, Miranda was at home
享受一杯咖啡 以及阅读纽♥约♥时♥报♥的悠闲时光
enjoying a cup of coffee and her New York Times
命运却来敲门
when fate came knocking.
谁?
Yes?
史蒂夫
It's Steve.
哪个史蒂夫?
Steve who?
史蒂夫布莱迪 当酒保的
Steve Brady, the bartender.
你想怎样?
What do you want?
你想让邻居听到吗?
You want your neighbors to hear?
嗨
Hey, hi.
谢谢你让我进来
Thanks for letting me in.
你忘了什么吗?
Did you forget something the other night?
不 我没有你的电♥话♥
No, I didn't have your number
而我想告诉你…
and I wanted to tell you something.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你的意思是 跟你上♥床♥很容易
Translation, I think you're an easy lay
我想再来一次
and I'd like to have sex again.
不是那样的
No, it's not like that.
跟我吃晚饭
Have dinner with me.
为什么?
Why?
我不知道 因为肚子饿
I don't know, because we're hungry.
我不能和你吃晚饭 我甚至不认识你
I can't have dinner with you, I don't even know you.
你跟我上过床
You slept with me.
那不一样
It's a different thing.
今晚可以吗?
How about tonight?
不行 我有计划了
No, I have plans.
你才没有计划
You don't have plans.
-我有 -是什么?
-I have plans. -What plans?
快说 免得你骗人
Quick, before you make one up.
我跟朋友约好在“否认”吃饭
I'm meeting my friends downtown at Denial for dinner.
我去找你喝一杯 几点?
I'll meet you for a drink, what time?
七点
Seven.
好的
Okay.
你到底跟她们约几点?
What time are you really meeting them?
九点
Nine.
八点十五 我到了大人物家
At 8:15, I arrived at Big's.
准备很快喝杯酒便出门
One quick drink at his place, and we'd be out the door.
我跟自己说只是跟朋友吃顿饭
I told myself all day it was just another dinner with friends.
但当我穿着新买♥♥的衣服 站在门外等待
But, as I stood waiting, in my new, very favorite dress,
我发现意义远大于此
I realized it meant a lot more.
宝贝 进来吧
Hey, baby, c'mon in.
你的穿着不适合跟我朋友见面 快去换衣服
Well, you are not properly attired to meet my friends, mister, now hop to it.
关于那件事…
Yeah, about that... uh...
你介意我不去吗?
Do you mind if I don't go?
我在外忙了一天
I mean, I've been out all day,
又快下雨了
it's gonna rain.
可是我的朋友都在等你
But my friends are expecting you.
我知道 但她们是你朋友
Yeah, I know, but they're your friends, and...
你去就够了
they'll be fine with just you.
可以吗?
Is it okay?
当然
Sure.
我害怕若抬头注视他的眼睛
I was afraid if I looked up into his eyes,
我会变成石头
I'd turn to stone.
我怎么会相信
How could I have let myself believe
我们的关系第二次便会好转?
things would be different the second time around?
我从未听说过 在都市爱情神话中
I've never even heard of an urban relationship myth
一个42岁的婴儿
in which a self-centered, 42-year-old baby
不可思议地变成一个
magically transformed into a grown man
可以带到公开场合的成熟男人
that you could bring out in public.
人没到齐他们不肯带位
They won't seat us until all of our party is here.
大人物还要多久才到?
Oh. -How long do you think Big will be?
我不确定 他从公♥司♥过来
I'm not sure, he's coming from work.
我无法告诉她们我的坠落英雄怎么了
I didn't have the strength to tell them about my fallen hero.
至少等我喝一杯再说
At least not without a cocktail.
只要我在“否认”
I figured as long as I was in denial,
我可能会一直待在那里
I might as well stay there.
你看你
Mmm! Look at you.
如果你想要殷勤的服务 派一个酒保去
Well, if you want good service, send a bartender.
如果你想要完美的性♥爱♥ 就带一个回家
And if you want a good fuck, go home with one.
怎么了?这很好笑
Hello, it was funny!
米兰达 可以跟你说句话吗?
Miranda, can I talk to you over there?
就一会
For a second.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表