剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Well, I think you're amazing.
换做是我可能已进了医院
I... I would be in a hospital or something.
它到底有什么毛病?
What the fuck is his problem?
它只是性情倔强
Oh, he, he's just got a stubborn streak.
有些马不喜欢被骑
I mean, some horses, they, they never really like to be ridden.
泰迪一开始也是这样
Taddy was like that when I first got him,
但它一旦被我驯服就很温驯
but then once I broke him in... then he loved it.
你知道吗?我驯服了大人物
You know what? I broke in Big.
我驯服了他
I did. I broke him in.
现在那缺少灵魂的空洞白♥痴♥ 却坐享其成
And now, the idiot stick figure with no soul gets to ride him.
凯莉 我真的很难过
Carrie, I'm... I'm really sorry.
我知道 亲爱的
I know you are, sweetie.
谢了
Thanks.
该死
Oh, damn! Damn!
你看看 现实就是如此
You see, this is what happens.
你试着跟前男友做朋友 最后却弄得自己一身脏
You try to be friendly with an ex and you wind up knee deep in shit!
太好了
Perfect.
这是派尔 它很乖
Here you go, this is Pal. He's a good boy.
它是棕色的
Oh, and he's brown.
泰迪也是 但它腹部有白色的斑点
Taddy was brown, but, but he had white spots on his flank.
等我上马之后你就可以走了 好吗?
Just stay till I'm on the horse, then you can go, okay?
我会等你 在这里很愉快
Yeah, I'm here, it's all lovely.
去玩吧
Go have fun.
派尔
Hey, Pal.
脚踩着马蹬然后上去
Here you go, foot in and up you go.
当夏洛特把脚套进马蹬时
As Charlotte placed her boot in the stirrup...
所有关于泰迪摔断骨头
all her bad memories of Taddy and broken bones
以及痛失冠军的可怕记忆 全涌上心头
and lost ribbons flooded over her.
不行
No!
我做不到
Can't.
不 我没办法
No, I can't.
-我们走吧 -付过钱的
-Let's go. -You just paid.
我说我没办法
I said I can't!
它已经套上马鞍了
Hey, he's all saddled up. -I'm sorry.
几通电♥话♥之后
After a few "get to know each other phone calls,"
莎曼珊答应自大先生的邀约 出去喝一杯
Samantha took up Mr. Cocky on his offer of a friendly drink.
到最后已经超越朋友的界线
Turns out it was a very friendly drink.
我从来不在街上钓凯子
I want you to know that I never pick up guys on the street,
除非他们非常迷人
unless they're very cute.
过来吧 你这迷人的家伙
So, get over here, you cutie, you.
在我们更进一步之前
You know, before we go any further,
我得警告你一件事
I got... I gotta warn you about somethin'.
什么事?
Warn me about what?
我本钱很雄厚
I'm very well endowed.
中头奖了
Ding, ding, ding. Jackpot.
不 我是说真的
No, no, no, no. I'm serious. It's...
它很大
It's huge.
大多数的女人都无法接受
I mean... most women, they just can't handle it.
我不是大多数的女人
Well, um, I'm not most women.
拉下拉链…过来吧
So, unzip, and get over here.
莎曼珊突然明白 为什么自大先生会如此骄傲了
Samantha suddenly understood what made Mr. Cocky so cocky.
凯莉 那仿佛整面肉墙向我直扑而来
I'm telling you, Carrie, it was like a wall of flesh coming at me.
没什么比一根大棒子冲向你更可怕
There is nothing scarier than a really big one coming at you.
我的嘴巴根本不想靠近它
I didn't even want to get my mouth near it.
我怕会肌肉痉挛
I was afraid I'd get lockjaw.
我真的很吃惊
I mean, it was quite a shock.
他的手算小的
His hands are relatively tiny.
别告诉我你信那一套?
Oh, don't tell me you believe that.
现在不信了
Well, not anymore.
再试一次前我得为自己打打气
I am really gonna have to psych myself up before I try it again.
你还要再试一次?为什么?
You're gonna try it again? Why?
因为它就在那里
Because it's there.
亲爱的 那只是命根子 不是埃佛勒斯峰
Sweetie, it's a penis, not Mount Everest.
我给你说 如果它是埃佛勒斯峰
Well, let me tell you, if it was Mount Everest,
昨晚我才刚登上基地营呢
last night I could only make it to Base Camp One.
之前你和大人物交往
You dated Mr. Big,
现在我和“超大人物”约会
I'm dating Mr. Too Big.
真是难以置信
You know what, you're unbelievable.
你因詹姆斯尺寸太小和他分手
You, you broke up with James because he was too small,
现在这个又太大
this guy's too big.
你是谁?性♥爱♥女神吗?
Who are you, Goldicocks?
对 我理想中的对象要刚刚好
Yep. I'm looking for one that's just right.
当晚 一顿友好的晚餐后
That night, after a friendly dinner,
史蒂夫和米兰达开始探索他们的新友谊
Steve and Miranda began to explore their newfound friendship.
如果你真的是朋友 你会让我留着它
You know, if you were a real friend, you'd let me keep it.
抱歉 那是分手才留下的
Yeah, sorry, that's one of the conditions of a break-up.
你得把我消防队的T恤还给我
You gotta give me back my fire department t-shirt.
我穿非常合身
It fits me perfectly.
去跟法官说吧
Boo-hoo, tell it to the judge.
拜托?
Please?
不行
Nope.
谢谢你答应出来吃晚餐
So thanks for coming out for dinner.
谢谢你…终于肯让我付钱
Well, thanks for letting me pay, finally.
朋友是这样的 不是吗?
Hey, that's what friends do, isn't it?
晚安
Well, goodnight.
对 朋友是这样的 不是吗?
Right, that's what friends do, isn't it?
我还有一个问题要问你
Hey, I got another question for you.
朋友会亲…
Do friends kiss...
这里吗?
here?
不会
No.
朋友会亲这里吗?
Do friends kiss here?
不会
No.
那朋友会亲…
Do friends kiss...
会
Yeah.
我们分手有很好的理由对吧?
So we had good reasons for breaking up, right?
没错
Yeah.
金钱 未来计划 目标
Money, schedules, goals.
好理由
Good reasons.
那现在呢?
So what now?
我们仍只是朋友吗?
Are we still just friends?
对 我们仍只是朋友
Yeah, we're still just friends.
会上♥床♥的朋友
Friends who have sex.
在这城市的另一头…
And in a bed across town...
准备好了吗?
You ready?
等等
Wait.
上完两堂进阶瑜珈课
After two advanced yoga classes
以及抽了她所能找到最棒的烟
and a hit of the best Hawaiian Gold she could find,
莎曼珊准备好 再次挑战埃佛勒斯峰
Samantha was ready to take another run at Mount Everest.
来吧
Okay, here we go.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
就是这样
That's it.
慢慢来…
Easy... ah, ah!
轻一点
Easy.
很好
Okay.
太棒了
Oh. -Oh, good.
要开始了
Okay, here we go.
要开始了?
-Here we go? -Yeah.
你是说你还没进去?
You mean, we're not there yet?
-还没 -停下来
-No. -Okay, stop.
老天
Whoa, boy.
我们能不能只当朋友就好?
Can we just be friends?
就这样
And just like that,
莎曼珊交了生平第一个男性朋友
Samantha made her very first male friend.
隔天在中♥央♥公园
The next day in Central Park,
夏洛特也在交朋友
Charlotte was making a new friend as well.
她觉得她和派尔进展太快了
She had decided she and Pal were moving too fast.
在进一步发展之前
Before they could go any further,
他们应该把步调放慢 多认识彼此
they needed to slow down and get to know each other better.
你很乖 派尔
Aw, you're a good boy, Pal.
那样舒服吗?
Does that feel good?
你喜欢吗?
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表