剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Brad McColskey?
布莱德是莎曼珊几年前
Brad was a semi-professional hockey player
交往过的曲棍球员
Samantha had dated a few years back.
最近他唯一阻挡的东西 在他的裤裆
Apparently, the only thing he was checking these days were his pants...at the door.
看看你 大美女 你好漂亮
Look at you, miss thing, you look fabulous!
你也是
Oh, wow, well, so do you.
你从什么时候开始…
Uh... When did you start doing... Doing...?
大约五年前
Oh! About five years ago.
跟你分手之后
Right after you.
也许莎曼珊错了
Maybe Samantha was wrong.
显然她可以改变一个男人
Apparently, she could change a man.
孩子们好吗
How are the kids?
很好 杰克上二年级了
Oh, good, good, Jake is in second grade.
杰克有两个妈妈了
Jake has two mommies.
别的客人也需要板子 莎曼珊
There are other people who need boards, Samantha.
吃颗感冒药吧 西贡小姐
Take a chill pill, Miss Saigon!
莎曼珊?
Samantha?
模仿是最真诚的奉承
Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
我要走了 玩得愉快
Gotta go, enjoy the game!
N23
N-23!
宾果
Bingo!
我比他漂亮多了
I am so much prettier than him.
两个小时后 我和大人物约在他家见面
Two hours later, I was supposed to meet Big at his place.
两个半小时后 他终于现身了
Two and a half hours later, he showed up.
对不起
Sorry.
你迟到了半小时
You're a half hour late.
门房♥以为我是妓♥女♥
Your doorman thinks I'm a hooker.
-有生意上门吗? -不好笑 我讨厌等人
-Did you make any money? -Not funny. I hate waiting,
在这里 等你
here, for you.
转角有一家咖啡厅
There's a coffee shop, around the corner,
你可以进去等
you could've waited, in.
我要走了
You know what? I'm gonna go.
-别生气 -我快气死了
-Oh, don't be pissed. -I'm pissed!
上楼吧
Well...Come upstairs.
如果你给我一把钥匙
You know, if you gave me a key,
下次我就能在楼上等
I could wait upstairs next time.
钥匙?
A key?
或者偶尔你可以在我家过夜
Or you can stay at my place sometimes.
我的锁很容易撬开
It's easy to pick my locks.
可是我喜欢我的床
Yeah...But then, I like my bed.
还有电梯服务
Look at that service.
来吧
Come on.
当晚 气氛不太一样
That night, something else changed.
我们两个都不想做♥爱♥
Neither of us wanted to make love.
如果大人物只能付出这么多 这对我来说够吗?
If this was all I was ever gonna get out of Big, was it enough for me?
然后 凌晨三点 在半梦半醒之际
And then, at 3:00 a.m., somewhere between sleep and waking,
我得到了答案
I got my answer.
-该死 -怎么了?
-Ow, dammit! -What?
凯莉
Huh? Carrie?
你没事吧?
Ah! Are you all right?
才怪
No!
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
我的天
Oh, my God!
你干嘛?
What the hell was that?
你把我推下床
You knocked me out of bed!
你根本不知道我在这里
You didn't even know I was here!
我现在知道了 下次你是不是要打断我的手臂?
Well, I do now. Why don't you break my arm the next time?
对不起
I'm sorry.
老天
Jesus!
好吧 小可爱
God. All right, Sugar Ray.
-整张床都让给你 -你要去哪里?
-The bed's all yours. -Where are you going?
我去睡沙发
I'm gonna sleep on the couch.
等等 听我解释
Well, wait! Would you just let me explain?
现在不要谈...
Don't talk now...
现在不是谈话的时机
Bad, to talk now.
但我睡不着
But I couldn't sleep.
凌晨四点 我决定让他陪我一起睡不着
And at 4:00 a.m., I decided he couldn't sleep, either.
这是给你敷脸的冰块
It's ice for your face.
我感觉得到
Yes, I can feel that.
我知道是我乱发脾气
Okay, I know I've lost a little of my power here,
我也肯定大部分的女性杂♥志♥
and I'm pretty sure that most women's magazines
会说我不该那么做
would say that what I just did was a very bad idea.
但...那晚我生气
But...The thing is, the other night...
不只是因为雪茄
wasn't just about the cigar.
从来都不是
It never is.
我讨厌你看别的女人
I hate that you look at other women.
我讨厌没有你家的钥匙
I hate that I don't have a key to your place.
你从不在我家过夜 你的床...
You've never spent the night at my place. You can't even make...
甚至容不下我
space for me in your bed.
这不是你的错 因为是我没跟你说
And it's not your fault because I never say it.
而现在我揍了你一拳 所以我非说不可
So, now I punched you, so, now I have to say it.
所以现在我要说了
So, now I'm gonna say it.
我觉得 虽然我们复合了…
I feel like, I'm back in your life,
但却没什么改变
and nothing has really changed.
我知道你不可能改变一个男人
And I know that you can't change a man,
像你这样的男人更不可能改变 可是…
and you definitely can't change a man like you, but,
我仍然希望有一点改变
I still want...something to change, a little bit,
为了我
for me.
肢体暴♥力♥绝非解决之道
Physical violence is never the answer.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
-会痛吗? -会
-Does it hurt? -Yes.
听着 我相信我一定有让你不满意的地方
Look, I'm sure there are things you don't like about me.
少来这套
Not falling for that one.
这是我喜欢大人物的一点
Well, that was one thing I liked about Big.
他很清楚何时该闭嘴
He definitely knew when to shut up.
隔天晚上 夏洛特和迈克出去
The next night, Charlotte took Mike out
喝一杯手术后的威士忌
for a postoperative scotch.
那会痛吗?
So, did it hurt?
以一到五的等级来说 我想是…
On a scale of one to five, I'd give it a...
七十二?
-Seventy-two? -Ah!
-好可怜 -没关系
-You poor thing! -Oh, that's alright.
最坏的已经过去了 现在...
The worst is over, now I just...
我只接受同情 等待复原
accept sympathy and heal.
需要多久?
For how long?
再过一个礼拜左右
About another week or so.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
我也是
Me either.
天啊 夏洛特
Oh, God, Charlotte,
你真是让我性致勃勃
you really turn me on.
你...你还是走吧
You know, you really... You should go.
当晚 借着咖啡提神
Much later that night, bolstered by coffee,
米兰达决定施展午夜诱惑
Miranda decided to perform a 2:00 a.m. seduction.
你看你 美极了
Wow, look at you, you look great!
有什么大事?
What's the occasion?
现在两点了但我还不想睡
It's 2:00 a.m. and I am still awake.
我想我们应该庆祝一下
I thought we could celebrate.
我已经喝了五杯咖啡
I've had five cups of coffee.
那倒值得开个派对
That's worth a party.
在房♥间等我 我去拿酒
Meet me in the bedroom, I'll get the wine.
起来
Hey, get up.
怎么了?
What?
今晚你该回家睡觉
I think you should spend the night at your place tonight.
为什么?
Why?
我想多睡一下
Because I'd really like to catch up on my sleep,
而且不必担心
and I really don't want to worry about
早上还得跟你做♥爱♥
having sex with you in the morning,
之后躺着休息 导致上班迟到
and then just lying there and being late.
你不喜欢跟我做♥爱♥?
You don't like having sex with me.
我很喜欢
No, I do, I love it.
但我希望至少有一次在晚上做
But just once I would like to do it at night,
像其他正常人一样
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表