剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
Tonight we'll have fun.
我朋友凯莉会过来
You'll finally meet my friend Carrie,
我们会一起吃晚餐 去酒吧…
we'll go out, have dinner, maybe we'll go to a club...
可恶
Shit.
凯莉 莎曼珊…
Carrie, Samantha,
这是我的好弟弟 卫斯理
this is my wonderful brother, Wesley.
很高兴见到你
-Hi. -Nice to meet you.
你们家族都长得很好看
Oh, good looks run in the family.
你们女士要喝点什么?
Can I get you ladies a drink?
-四海为家 -一样
-Cosmopolitan. -Ditto.
你喜欢纽约吗?
So, how are you enjoying New York?
容我们私下谈一下
Excuse us.
她为什么在这里?
Why is she here?
那是我们的朋友 你还认识莎曼珊吧?
That's our friend. I believe you remember Samantha?
你知道她那副德行
But...I mean, you know how she gets. Like, look!
她已经开始了
She's doing it already.
他们在说话
What? They're talking.
莎曼珊说有一个很棒的爵士酒吧
-Thank you. -Samantha says there's a great jazz bar that we should go to.
我今晚没那个心情
Oh, I, I...I just don't think I'm up for it tonight.
我们就去吧
Well, then maybe we'll just go.
聊聊天 听听爵士乐
Talking and going to hear jazz.
我的背后有你儿子的娃娃
I think I have your son's slinky embedded in my back.
我喜欢把我的女人贴标签
Well, I like to brand my women.
我去一下洗手间就走
I'm going to use the bathroom, and then I really will go.
-爸爸 -不要 赛门
-Daddy? -No, Simon!
-赛门 -可恶
Simon? -Shit.
抱歉 我在上厕所 不希望他看见我
I'm sorry, I was peeing and I didn't want him to see me.
我怕他会看见我
I was afraid he'd see me and the next thing you know,
就不得不去看心理医生了
he'd be drawing pictures for a child psychologist and then nobody's happy, right?
我去拿创可贴
I'll get a Band-Aid, huh?
他伤的不轻 可能要缝针
He's hurt. I think he might need a stitch.
我跟你去急诊室
I'll go with you to the emergency room.
你走吧
Just go.
拜托
Please.
走吧
Just...go.
要是在一个家庭里
One thing about families.
没有人在乎你是否离去
If no one's sorry to see you go,
你或许不用再回来了
then you're probably not coming back.
隔天早上夏洛特被吵醒
The next morning, Charlotte was in for a rude awakening.
你咖啡滤纸放在哪里?
Oh, honey, where do you keep your coffee filters?
告诉我
Uh...Just tell me if I'm warm.
你跟我弟弟睡觉?
My brother? You slept with my brother?
亲爱的
Oh, honey,
你真可爱 我是说 他真的很…
what a doll. I mean, he really...
你的阴♥道♥是不是被列为纽约的旅游景点了?
Is your vagina in the New York City guidebooks?
那可是曼哈顿最热门的景点
Because it should be, it's the hottest spot in town!
而且全年开放
It's always open!
怎么了?
What's going on?
你说什么?
What did you say?
她在我的厨房♥ 穿着你的衣服 我...
She was in my kitchen, she was wearing your shirt, I...
我突然间…
I snapped.
谁要你多管闲事…
Who asked you to butt your nose into my...
莎曼珊 等等
Samantha, wait!
莎曼珊 不要走
Samantha, don't go!
我不知道你妈妈得过奥斯卡提名
I didn't know your mom was nominated for an Oscar.
最佳短篇纪录片
Mm-hm. Best documentary short.
我喜欢她这样胸怀抱负
I just love that she still has so many ambitions for herself.
我不想谈我妈妈
I'm not really in the mood to talk about my mom.
我根本不想聊天
I'm not really in the mood to talk at all.
不要碰它 不要碰
Uh! Don't touch it. Don't touch it!
那部短篇纪录片有多“短”?
So, what was the documentary short about, anyway?
很好 你回来了
Oh, good, you're back.
夏洛特 我发誓 要是你再给我松饼
Charlotte, I swear to God, if you hand me a muffin,
我马上走人
-I'm out of here. -Honey,
你不了解莎曼珊
you don't know Samantha.
她的床柱使用过度
I do. She has so many notches on her bedpost,
都快磨成绣花针了
it's practically whittled down to a toothpick.
很幽默
It was fun.
我知道 你玩也玩过了
I know, I know, you had your little fling and...
现在可以回到蕾丝李身边 把事情解决
Now you can go back to Leslie and you can work it out, right?
我们没有办法解决
We're not working it out.
你以为你知道我们的问题?
You think you know Wesley and Leslie?
让我告诉你我们的问题
Let me tell you about Wesley and Leslie.
蕾丝李很严肃
Leslie's frigid.
昨晚以前 卫斯理已经两年没做过爱
And before last night, Wesley hadn't gotten laid in two years.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我简直快疯了
I think I was going out of my mind.
我跟牧师谈过 看过心理医生
I've seen a pastor, I've seen a shrink.
直到我遇见莎曼珊 我才知道我需要的是“性”
But until I saw Samantha, I didn't realize what I really needed. Sex.
所以那是件好事
So, it was a good thing.
是一件很棒的事
It was a freaking great thing.
莎曼珊…
That Samantha...
真的是个好朋友
You've really got a good friend there.
夏洛特
It's Charlotte.
我说的话很过分
That was a terrible thing I said.
一点也没错
Yes, it was.
抱歉 还有一个旅行团
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have another tour group
要到我的阴♥道♥参观
coming through my vagina in ten minutes.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
你要说的都说了?
You said what you came to say?
等一下
Wait!
我要给你这个
I wanted to give you this.
莎曼珊很感动
Samantha was touched.
过来
-Come here. -Oh...
那是夏洛特向莎曼珊说
She realized this was Charlotte's way of saying,
谢谢你跟我弟弟上♥床♥
"Thank you for fucking my brother."
进来
-Get in there. -Ah!
小鬼 游乐室在三楼
Hey, kids, Funtastics on three.
米兰达觉得她不想再退让了
And Miranda decided she had ceded enough territory to the invading troops.
你介意吗?他喜欢按按钮
Oh, do you mind? He really loves to push the button.
是吗?
Yeah?
我也是
So do I.
好性感
That is so sexy,
你跟我的书在床上
you in bed, with my book.
真的很棒
It's really great.
再一次
Do that again.
什么?翻页吗?
What? Turn the page?
宝贝…
Oh, baby.
再一次
Again.
等一下 停
Okay, wait, wait, wait. Stop, stop.
我们慢慢地来
Let's just take this nice and slow.
要是太兴奋就告诉我
And you tell me if you're feeling too excited
我们可以休息一下
and we'll take a little break.
为什么?
Why?
因为我觉得我们都希望能成功
Because I think we both really want this to work.
我是说…
I mean...
我喜欢你因我“性”致勃勃
I love that you get so turned on by me,
我也因你热情如火
and I am very turned on by you and...
或许我们太急了
maybe we've just been in too much of a rush.
算了
Forget it.
我不想算了 过来
No, I don't want to forget it. Hey, come here.
我们来谈谈
-Let's talk about it. -No!
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
我们必须要谈
Well, I think we have to.
每件事都跟性有关
Why does everything have to be about sex!
我不想再谈到性
I am so sick of talking about sex.
我从两岁就开始谈论性
I've been talking about it since I was two!
我们走吧
So, let's go.
我爸妈在等我们
My parents are expecting us.
我们去看尼尔赛门的戏剧
Duncan and I went down to the Neil Simon Theatre
-花了六十五块 -七十五
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表