剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
This is her.
我是她朋友
I'm her friend.
不知道你能否签个名
And we were wondering if you'd sign it?
那界外球跑到观众席上方了
Oh, the, the foul ball to the upper deck?
对...
Yes. I mean, yes.
如果不麻烦…
If it's not too...
我是洋基队死忠球迷
I'm a huge Yankee fan.
我是个律师
I'm a lawyer.
我要是不签 你会告我吗?
So, if I don't sign it, you'll sue me?
不会 不知道我说那个干嘛
No. No! I don't know why I said that.
没问题 球给我
No problem, give me the ball.
球给他
-Give him the ball. -Oh.
帮我拿一下好吗?
-Could you hold these? -Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也是洋基球迷吗?
You a Yankee fan too?
不是 我是为了啤酒而来
Actually, no, I came for the beer.
我觉得棒球有点无聊
I think baseball's a little dull.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你做哪一行?
What do you do?
她写专栏
She writes a column.
性♥爱♥专栏
A sex column.
那可不无聊
Nothin' dull about that.
你会大感意外
You'd be surprised.
好了
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
他好可爱
He's so cute.
我要邀他参加杜嘉班纳的派对
I'm gonna ask him to the Dolce & Gabbana party.
不 你不能…
No, really, you can't.
等一下…
Yankee! Yankee!
无论是因为啤酒 还是我手中正握着他的签名球
I don't know if it was the beer or the fact that I was holding his ball.
忽然给了我勇气约那球员出去
Something gave me the strength to ask the new Yankee out.
不…这太不公平了
No, no, no. This is not fair.
事情不应该这样发展的
This is not the way this is supposed to happen.
是你叫我重返球场的
What? You told me to get back in the game.
没错 是和一些顶上无毛的会计师或其他乏味的家伙
Yeah, with some balding CPA or other boring rebound guy.
没人一重返球场 就钓到洋基新人
Nobody rebounds with the new Yankee.
也许我是焕然一新的凯莉
Well, maybe I'm the new Carrie.
走吧 我们去吃热狗
C'mon, ladies, let's blow this hot dog stand.
快来
C'mon.
莎曼珊 走吧
Samantha, let's go.
她知道这很冒险
She knew it was risky.
但是看着壮硕的男人 晃动着他们的大木棒走来走去
But a day of watching big men swing their big wooden bats
莎曼珊实在难以抵挡
proved to be too much for Samantha.
她告诉自己 “看一下无伤大雅”
She told herself there's no harm in just looking.
有事吗?
Can I help you?
我…
Uh... Um...
在“棒球场与廉价啤酒”的激♥情♥逐渐消退后
As my ballpark cheap beer buzz wore off,
我开始担心现实生活中错综复杂的难题
I began to worry about the ramifications of my day.
夏洛特说对了吗?
Was Charlotte right?
我们应该缓慢 痛苦地度过失恋期?
Were we supposed to get over an ex in a slow, painful way?
还是干脆忽视痛苦
Or should we just ignore all the bad feelings
重返情场?
and throw ourselves back in the game?
在一个分手似乎变成家常便饭的时代
In a world where leaving each other seems to be getting more and more frequent,
分手定律有哪些?
what are the break-up rules?
无论如何 老兄 不要哭
Whatever you do, man, don't cry.
如果你们真的复合
'Cause if you do get back together again,
你就是那个哭过的人
then, like, you're the guy that cried.
三个月之内不要打电♥话♥ 或跟他见面
Don't call or see him till three months have passed.
你需要这么长的时间 减掉因失恋而增加的体重
That's how long it takes to lose the weight you put on when you were breaking up.
她要什么都答应 但绝不签任何文件
Give her whatever she wants, but don't sign a motherfucking thing.
把名字 电♥话♥和工作都换了
Change your name, change your phone number. Change your job.
男人都是无赖
They're all bums.
你们有意见吗?
You got a problem?
星期五晚上 杜嘉班纳的派对
Friday night, the Dolce & Gabbana party,
那洋基新人迟到十分钟
the new Yankee was ten minutes late.
害我晚了二十分钟
I was running 20 behind.
正当我伸手拿最爱的项链时…
I was reaching for my favorite necklace when...
我以为我毁灭了所有的证据
I thought I'd destroyed all the evidence.
但它却出现了
But there it was.
这是用即可拍相机照的 我从来没想过
We'd taken it with a disposable camera before it ever
我们的感情也能用完就丢
dawned on me that we could be disposable as well.
当下我立了第一条分手定律
It was then and there I created my own very first break-up rule.
毁掉所有他看来性感 而自己显得幸福的照片
Destroy all pictures where he looks sexy and you look happy.
这派对盛大无比
The party was a complete home run.
所有时尚界赫赫有名的人物都齐聚一堂
All the fashion heavy hitters were there.
亲爱的 快过来
Oh, c'mon, honey.
保罗
Paul.
夏洛特正和保罗艾瑞森约会
Charlotte was dating Paul Erickson,
他是一家大型唱片公♥司♥ 古典爵士乐部门的副总裁
the VP of a major recording label's classical and jazz division.
你玩得开心吗?
Are you ladies having a good time? Here you go.
你不会相信的
-Oh, yeah. -You're not gonna believe it.
他没听过迈尔士戴维斯的歌♥
This guy's never heard Miles Davis.
我不太喜欢爵士乐那玩意儿
I don't really like that jazz stuff.
玩意儿?等等
Stuff? Oh, you just wait.
我送你一张“戴维斯精选辑”
I'm gonna give you our Best of Miles Davis CD.
它将会让你改变心意
The stuff's gonna change your mind.
他在分句上对情感的专注
His concentration and emotion in the phrasing...
简直是出神入化
Oh, man. It's fucking magical.
他英俊 聪明 体贴
He was handsome, smart, eclectic.
和夏洛特非常相配
The perfect match for Charlotte.
除了一个小缺点
Except for one minor snag.
迈尔士的真实…
I mean, the authenticity of Miles' timbre...
绝对令你折服
is gonna blow you away.
我是说 融合革命完全颠覆了当代音乐的概念
I mean, the fusion revolution, it changed the entire concept of contemporary music.
就这样 我们两个单身女子和护花使者一起出席派对
There we were, two single gals out on the town with our ballplayers.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我以为我看到他了
Just thought I saw...
在哪里?
Where?
不是他
No, no, it wasn't him. It wasn't him.
你认为他会在这里吗?
Do you think he'll be here?
我没想过
I don't know, I hadn't thought about it.
分手定律第二条:谎言 这比承认这就是邀约那洋基球员
Break-up rule lie, it's a lot easier than admitting that's why you invited
以及为此买♥♥新衣服 刷爆信♥用♥卡♥的原因容易多了
the new Yankee and why you maxed out your credit card to buy the dress.
既然大人物始终没出现
When Mr. Big never made an appearance,
我决定善加利用这个机会
I decided to make the best of it.
我对这洋基新人有点认识了
I actually got to know a little about this new Yankee.
他的名字叫乔
His name was Joe.
乔 洋基队新人
So, Joe...the new Yankee,
你觉得你的第一个时尚派对如何?
how'd you like your first fashion party?
蛮酷的
It's kind of cool.
怎么了?
What?
没有 只是…
Nothing. It's just...
“蛮酷的”
"Kind of cool."
非常简洁
You're very succinct.
你在取笑我吗?
What, are you making fun of me?
有一点
A little bit.
那么…你蛮可爱的
Well, you're kind of cute.
你也蛮可爱的
You're kind of cute, too.
于是 在夜色笼罩之下
And there, in the shadow of my island,
上一段恋情结束四个星期后
just four weeks out of my last relationship,
我让那洋基新人上了一垒
I let the new Yankee get to first base.
我们每周六的例行早餐会
Our Saturday morning ritual,
咖啡 蛋和私密话题的讨论
coffee, eggs, and a very private dish session.
今天的话题不怎么私密
Except today our dish wasn't so private.
你上了第六版
You're on Page Six.
我的天
-Mm! -Oh, my god!
性感的洋基队球员乔史塔克 与纽约专栏性♥爱♥专家
"Hot Yankee, Joe Stark on town with New York columnist,
凯莉布雷萧一起现身
and 'sex-pert,' Carrie Bradshaw."
性♥爱♥专家 真是光荣
"Sex-pert," huh? It's a proud day for me.
为那件洋装花的钱值得了
Oh, honey, that dress just paid for itself.
大人物看到这个会气死
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表