剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表
I was just telling Charlotte about your amazing house in Telluride.
听起来很棒
Sounds wonderful.
我去拿饮料
I'm just gonna go get us some drinks.
-香槟好吗? -可以
-Champagne? -Sure.
你会滑雪吗?
Do you ski?
会 但滑得不好
Yes, but not well.
我就像所谓的小雪兔
I guess I'm what you'd call a snow bunny.
老是蹦蹦跳跳摔个四脚朝天
You know, I just kind of hop, hop, hop down the bunny trail.
这不是最重要的 相信我
Yes, well, it's not a prerequisite, believe me.
置身山林的感觉会非常舒服
It's just wonderful to be out of the city and in the mountains.
一点也没错
Absolutely.
下次你应该加入我们
So, you should plan to join us the next time.
莉蒂亚一定会很高兴
I know Lydia would love it if you could.
你真慷慨 谢谢
That's very generous of you, thank you.
不过在我们一起上飞机之前
But before we all get on a plane together,
大家都很想知道一件事
there's something I think everyone wants to know.
你是同志吗?
Are you gay?
不
No.
我不是
No, I'm not.
但我非常享受跟你们相处的时光
But I do so enjoy the company of all these women.
每个人都既聪明又风趣
Everyone's so smart and funny.
在男人身上花太多注意力之后
I'm just spending way too much time and attention on men.
这里是一个安全 温馨的环境
It feels like such a safe, warm environment.
虽然性取向上我爱的是男人
And while sexually, I feel that I am straight,
但有一部分的我 和女性精神是紧密连结的
there's a very powerful part of me that connects to the female spirit.
亲爱的 这些都很好
Sweetheart, that's all very nice,
但若你不和女人上♥床♥ 你便不是同志
but if you're not gonna eat pussy, you're not a dyke.
那天下午 经过索尔的魔鬼训练之后
Later that afternoon, following a particularly grueling workout with Thor,
莎曼珊决定来个放松的蒸气浴
Samantha decided to take a relaxing steam.
那个混帐
That asshole!
在健身房♥那天
That day at the gym,
莎曼珊发现 闪电的确会出现两次
Samantha discovered that lightning does indeed strike twice.
当天晚上 米兰达则得欣赏两出戏码
That evening, Miranda was treated to a double bill.
在艾莉丝杜利厅看完 “北方的南努克”
Nanook of The North , at Alice Tully Hall,
然后是伊森色情片皇宫放映的 “高♥潮♥迭起”
and Steady As She Blows at Ethan Watson's Porn Palace.
停在那儿别动
Hold it right there.
够了
Alright, that's enough!
这可不是同步转播
This is not a synchronized event.
听着 我喜欢你
Look...I like you.
但这越来越荒谬了
But this is getting ridiculous.
不是A片女郎就是我
It's either the women in the video or me.
你只能选其中一个
Your choice, but you can't have both.
米兰达 这没那么简单
Miranda, it's not that simple.
我只认识你几星期
I've only known you for a few weeks.
而她们已经陪伴我好几年了
But I've been involved with some of those women for years.
我真的要走了
I am so out of here.
当晚 大人物第一次带我去跳舞
That night, for the first time ever, Big took me out dancing.
仿佛他想让谈话
It was like he knew that I needed to talk to him
尽可能变得困难
and decided to make it as difficult as possible.
我们互相强烈地吸引
Our attraction, or addiction, or whatever was strong.
但我知道我得更进一步
But I knew I had to be stronger.
这表示我们正式复合了吗?
So does this mean we're seeing each other again? Officially?
如果你要这么说的话
If you say so.
这种回答令人很火大
That is an infuriating response.
我不知道何谓正式
I don't know what officially means.
正式就是…正式
Officially means officially.
你知道 就是来真的
You know, for real.
我生命中每一刻都是来真的 宝贝
Every moment of my life is for real, baby.
只要回答我这个问题
Well, just answer me this...
我们为什么分手?
Why did we break up?
应该你告诉我
You tell me.
是你把我一个人丢在街上不管
You're the one who left me high and dry with two tickets to St. Barths.
你不肯说我想听的话
You didn't say what I wanted to hear.
是吗?
Is that it?
不只如此
No, not just that.
我想告诉他我害怕他永远不会
I wanted to tell him that I was afraid he could never love me
如我希望的那样爱我
the way I wanted to be loved.
我害怕他除了自己谁也不爱
I was afraid that maybe he didn't really have the capacity to love anyone but himself.
我害怕他会再次伤我的心
I was afraid that, given the chance, he'd break my heart again.
但我只轻描淡写地说了一句…
But I cheated and just said...
我害怕
I guess I was afraid.
我可以告诉你一件事
I can tell you one thing...
我真的很想你
I sure did miss you...
正式地想你
Officially.
你有没有哭?
Did you cry?
没有
No.
不过我倒是听了一堆法兰克辛纳屈的歌♥
But I did listen to a hell of a lot of Sinatra.
就这样
And there it was...
我想我们"正式"复合了
I guess we were back together...Officially.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
剧集 | 欲望都市(1998) | 导航列表